剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
this is what he would have heard.
这就是他听到的
This whole Stephie-Frank situation is so uncomfortable.
这个史黛菲-弗兰克局面真是让人不舒服
Have you ever heard a british person
你听到过一个英国人
try to say "Y'all"?
试着说"大伙儿们"吗
I hope it works out for her,
我希望他们能成
but this case is so complicated.
但是这案子太复杂了
This biotech company has 11 lawyers!
这个生物科技公♥司♥有11个律师
11 against one.
11对1
It's only been one day, and I'm already exhausted.
这才过了一天 我就已经精疲力尽了
I have five hours of work ahead of me tonight alone.
我今晚还要独自加班五个小时
Hey. I have a fun idea.
我有个有趣的提议
How about tonight, we cut dinner short
不如我们今晚就吃个便饭
And just, you know...
然后你懂的...
You know what I find attractive?
你知道我觉得怎么样才有魅力吗
Someone who listens to me.
愿意倾听我的人
Like, if I'm having a crazy day at work,
比如 如果我工作忙得不可开交
someone who maybe is willing to take the burden
有人或许能愿意替我分担
off of me by making little decisions
做些小决定
so that I don't have to.
这样我就不必做了
What, like picking a restaurant?
什么决定呢 比如挑餐馆吗
Exactly.
没错
Meeting in 10.
十点开会
Yes. Absolutely. Yes, sir.
好 好 先生
Uh, heading there right now. Right away, sir.
这就过去 这就来 先生
Yes. Thanks. Copy that.
好 谢谢 好的
Amazing.
真棒
Instead of me being looked at with respect
大家没有因为害怕我扇你
borne out of fear for slapping you,
就爱戴尊敬我
It is you, the slapped, who's reaping the benefits.
反而是你 这个被扇的人 捞尽了好处
What benefits? I lost two crowns.
什么好处 我掉了两个牙冠
I had it all wrong.
我完全搞错了
Being a great leader
作为一个优秀的领导
isn't about connection or having them fear you.
无关感情 也不是让他们望而生畏
Sympathy.
要靠同情
That's the key ingredient I must attain.
这是我必须实现的关键
How?
怎么实现
I have an ace that I've been keeping up my sleeve
我有张王牌藏在袖子里很久了
for quite a while.
很长时间了
I think it's time to pull it out.
是时候亮出来了
Hey. What you doing?
你在干什么呢
Work, right?
工作是吗
I know. It's like,
我知道 就好像是
"Monday. Ugh! Can't wait for hump day."
"才周一 等不及到驼峰日[周三]了"
It's Wednesday.
今天就是周三
'cause then it's like you're over the hump.
因为这就意味着一周过半了
Um...other things.
别想歪了
Um, did I ever show you guys this?
我给你们看过这个吗
Fell off a slide in middle school,
中学时跌下滑梯
and the doctors set it wrong.
然后医生给接坏了
What's their reaction, Howard?
他们有什么反应 霍华德
Do they look sympathetic.
有同情的表情吗
Yes, they -- they definitely do.
是的 完全有
I'm just finishing up Frank's case.
我刚搞完弗兰克的案子
Huh. This was a lot of work.
工作量好大啊
But it was worth it.
可也算值了
In the name of love. Yeah, no, I'm over that.
以爱之名 不 我兴奋劲过去了
What happened?
怎么了
So, I'm there, breathing in the country air,
我到了那里 呼吸着乡间的空气
sipping fresh cow's milk,
啜饮着新鲜牛乳
playing with the little herd dog,
和小牧羊犬玩耍着
and I'm like, "Yeah, yeah, this is everything
我就感觉 "没错 这就是
"I could have ever wanted...
我在这三天里
For the last three days."
想要的一切"
I mean, it's just not me, is it? No.
我是说 这不是真正的我 对吧 对
I mean, gone are the days where Stephie
史黛菲为了个男人放弃自我的日子
gives up herself for a man.
已经过去了
But I'm sorry about leaving you with all this work.
可我很抱歉把这堆工作留给你做
Oh, there's no need to apologize.
没必要道歉
Actually, the biotech company called over the weekend,
事实上 生物科技公♥司♥上周末打来电♥话♥
and they agreed to settle.
同意和解
Hmm! You were right.
你说得对
This case was a winner.
这案子必赢
How much did they settle for?
他们开了什么价
Uh, let's just say it was a lot.
挺多的
Huh. No.
不
No, no, no, Stephie, don't do this.
不不不 史黛菲 别这么做
No, I am gonna stand by my decision.
不 我要坚持我的决定
He is not what I'm looking for.
他不是我要找的人
What are you looking for?
你要找什么人
Something like what you and Andrew have would be nice.
你和安德鲁之间的感情就很甜蜜
Someone sweet like that.
像他那样贴心的人
With you working so hard lately, I figured I'd come over
你最近工作这么努力 我觉得我该过来
and take some of the burden off your day.
替你做些分担
Oh, yeah? What do you got for me?
是吗 你给我带了什么
I picked a restaurant --
我选了家餐馆
Take-out from Gingergrass.
从姜草外带了食物
That's my favorite. There's more.
那是我的最爱 还有呢
Talk to me.
给我说说
I figured if you had time, maybe afterwards,
我想如果你有时间的话 或许吃过饭后
I could take you out and buy you some fro-yo.
我能带你出去买♥♥些冰冻酸奶
Maybe I'll order a euro tart...topped with mango
或许我会定个欧式原味 上面加芒果
and those round things I don't know the name of.
还有我说不上名字的一堆圆圆的东西
They're called mochi.
那叫糯米糍
And then maybe after that, I could --
然后或许吃过之后 我能...
I could bring you back here, and I could do some chores.
我能把你带回这里 做些家务
What kind of chores?
哪种家务
I...
我
was not prepared for you to ask me that question.
没做好心理准备 你会问这个问题
Andrew! Andrew, come in here!
安德鲁 安德鲁 过来
Oh, gosh, there's -- there's a really big spider.
天呐 有个好大的蜘蛛
Ugh! It's right there. Okay, okay, okay.
在那里 好好好
It's a big spider. I need you to kill it.
是个大蜘蛛 我要你弄死它
I need... I got this.
你得... 我来
Okay, kill it!
好 弄死它
Oh, Andrew! Kill it! Kill it!
安德鲁 弄死它 弄死它
There. Okay.
过来 好了
No one needs to die today.
今天谁也不用死
There you go, little buddy.
走吧 小家伙
Be free.
你自♥由♥了
Live and let live.
和平共存
Yeah! Stu!
好哦 斯图
How long have you been here? For the entire day.
你在这里待了多久 一整天
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表