剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
就像他们在看过社交网络后在窗户上写字的样子
Like how they write on windows after they saw the social network.
那没把你搞成马克祖克伯格 对不
It doesn't make you Mark Zuckerberg, does it?
或者是他们指出你有几处不像马克祖克伯格的样子
Or how they point out ways how you're not Mark Zuckerberg.
那个你想到的人
The person you thought was the one turns
就变成了负面的一个
out to be the negative one.
呵呵
That's interesting.
真是个好故事 但是
Good story, but...
嘿 你们怎么都在旁边站着
Hey. Why are you all standing around?
在闲聊吗
Are you mingling?
我会她壁花网的档案链接发给你
I'll send you a link to her Wallflower profile.
你们多久能做好
How fast can you work?
在搞
We're on it.
好的
Great.
然后日本狗冲着摄像机
So the Japanese dog then turns towards the camera
笑了
and it smiles.
- 狗笑了 - 狗笑了
- The dog smiles? - The dog smiles.
但我觉得它不是在笑
But I don't think it has the muscles to smile,
他是中风了之类的
so it had a stroke or something.
塞尔达
Zelda?
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
噢我的天
Oh, my goodness.
真有意思 我们以前从未谋面
That's so funny that we never saw each other before.
现在却
And now we're...
哪里都能相遇
Now we see each other everywhere.
是啊 这就是典型的巴德尔·曼因霍夫现象
Yeah, it's a regular Baader-Meinhof situation.
- 没错 - 那玩意是什么
- Yeah, exactly. - What is that?
是一种现象 当你第一次听说某样东西后
It's the phenomenon when you learn about something
突然间 你在哪里都会听到
for the first time and then suddenly you hear
这种东西
about it everywhere.
真蠢
That's dumb.
你想插♥我♥的队吗
Do you want to jump ahead of me in line?
想
I do.
所以 在你说什么之前
So actually, before you say anything,
我想 我那晚反应过度了 是有点
I overreacted the other night, I think, a little bit.
我一直在想这事 我只想跟你说声
And I've been thinking about it, and I just really want to say...
安德鲁
Andrew.
哦 呃
Oh, uh...
安德鲁
Andrew.
抱歉 失陪一下
Sorry, one second.
我们成功了
We got it.
小菜一碟
It was easy.
首先我们拿到看演出的所有
First off, we got a complete list of everyone
观众名单
who went to that band.
然后我们梳理了他们的照片网站
And then we combed through their Instagram photos.
找了几张聊天截图
Unsnapped some Snapchats.
瞬间爆♥炸♥ 找到她了
And boom, there she was.
我们花了些时间找她
Took us a while for us to find her,
但后面就都是她了
but then we saw her all over.
这是巴德尔·曼因霍夫现象
It was a Baader-Meinhof situation.
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.
我刚学会那个 那个 哇
I just learned about that, that... whoa.
这么说你们找到了她的照片
So you found pictures of her?
谁的照片
Pictures of who?
嘿 就是你
Hey, you're her.
不是
No.
你让这些疯子在网上
Did you have these lunatics dig
挖我的照片
around the Internet for pictures of me?
没错
Yes.
不 不是的
No, no.
记得我们约会时 你说
Remember on our date you said
你能找到证据来证明些什么
that you could find evidence that proves anything.
我正在做的就是
That's all I was doing, was... was...
找到一切证据来证明你就是
was finding proof that you were
那个穿银色裙子的 但你不是
in a silver dress, which you were not.
没错
Nope.
而且这是在第二天晚上
And it's the second night.
什么
What?
没错 那个周末有两场演出
Yeah, there were two shows that weekend.
你去了第一场 这些照片是第二场的
You went to the first; these are from the second show.
所以我们甚至都没去同一场演出
So we weren't even at the same show?
难以置信我还装正想向你道歉
I can't believe I was about to apologize to you
在你这般侵犯隐私后
after you violated my privacy like this?
猫男
Scatman?
不是吧
No way.
史黛菲
Stephie.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 幸会
- Hi. - Enchante.
猫男
Scatman?
他就是猫男德斯默林 那个著名爵士乐手
This is Scatman Des Moines, the famous jazz trumpeter.
哇
Wow.
没错 就是这样
Yep, absolutely.
猫男
Scatman.
你怎么不在巴黎参加梵高音乐节
What happened to Paris and the Vanguard Festival?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
哦 他去不了是因为他的名字叫斯图
Oh, he couldn't go because his name is Stu
和安德鲁在一起工作
and he works with Andrew.
也不是个爵士乐手
And he is not a jazz trumpeter.
你骗了我
You lied to me?
- 没有 是
- No. Yes.
斯图和史黛菲
Stu met Stephie
在塔斯廷的一家柏林顿折扣店相遇
at a Burlington Coat Factory in Tustin.
她和塞尔达成为好朋友的几率是
The odds that she would be Zelda's best friend?
这是开司米牌 所以
This is cashmere, so.
七百万分之一
Seven million to one.
缘分是双刃剑
Destiny cuts both ways.
好笑吗
Is it funny?
好笑
Yes.
好笑吗
Is it funny?
我觉得这些电影想表达的是
I think these movies are
有时候某个瞬间可以改变你的一生
about how one moment could change your entire life,
你懂吗
you know?
感谢观影
Thanks for coming.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
汤普森女士
Miss Thompson, hi.
抱歉打断您
Sorry to interrupt.
哦 没有
Oh, no.
你还喜欢这些电影吗
Did you enjoy the movies?
必须的
Oh, yeah.
你是说那电影 必须的 哦不
The film? oh, Yeah...oh no.
我可是超级粉丝
Me, big fan.
其实我想问问关于第二部分的问题
I actually have a question for you about the second one.
是这样的 我不知道
The thing is, I don't know how to...
你小的时候看过泽米吉斯的访谈节目
You saw Zemeckis's interview when you were a kid
然后你想问是否真的有悬浮滑板
and you were wondering if hoverboards are real.
没错
Yes.
不好意思 悬浮滑板是虚构的
Sorry.
啊 所以
Oh. So then...
成百上千的孩子喜欢悬浮滑板
Thousands of kids fell for that.
所以 很抱歉
So I'm sorry, I am.
他们听了以后都很伤心
They cry every time.
没关系的 别伤心
It's okay.
宝贝别闹了
Oh, sweetheart.
我就是个脑残 为爱痴狂的脑残 逗比
What a fool I have been... A fool for love, mockery.
哦对了 安德鲁更垃圾
And that Andrew, he is worse.
- 啥 - 他就是个色狼
- What? - He's a pervert.
啥
What?
他净瞎扯关于银裙子的废话
All that nonsense about a silver dress.
我打赌他绝对是让那些程序员在网上
I bet the real reason he had those people on the Internet was
找你的裸照
to look for nude selfies of you.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表