剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
怎么
Well?
- 这个 - 你发送了没
- Well. - Did you send it?
正准备发 可以说我很兴奋吗
I'm about to. Can I just say I'm excited?
我也很兴奋
I'm excited, too.
我虽然听上去没那么兴奋 但我用了我工作的声音
I know that didn't sound excited, but I'm using my work voice.
- 我很高兴我们正这么做 - 是啊
- I'm glad we're doing this. - Yeah.
这是我们的一个月纪念日
It's our month-aversary.
而且要是我们假装
And if we could pretend
我没用那个词的话 就太好了
that I didn't use that word, that'd be great.
嗯 你会讨厌我刚给你的卡片的
Oh, then you're gonna hate the card I just got you.
你知道吗 很庆幸这日子刚好在万圣节
You know what? It's a good thing that it falls near Halloween,
因为要是开个一个月纪念日派对
because it would be weird
会很奇怪
to just have a month-aversary party.
哦 看我把这个词给说热了
Oh, look at me. I'm warming up to that word.
来击个掌
High five.
击掌
High five.
噢
Oh.
这很酷 你知道吗
This is cool, you know?
我从来没参加带个伴儿的派对
I've never thrown a party as part of a couple before.
我也没有过
Yeah, me, neither.
我是说 我有超过一个月的恋爱
I mean, I've dated guys for more than a month
但是 你懂得 就是感觉
but, you know, I don't know. This just feels...
不一样
Different?
是呀
Yeah.
完全不同
Definitely different.
好吧
All right.
我们就这样做吧
Let's do it.
- 车震 - 开玩笑啦
-In my car? - Kidding.
除非你没在开玩笑
Unless you're not.
准备发送 三 二
Hitting "Send" In three, two...
等等等等
Wait. Uh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
90秒后停车场见
I'll meet you in the parking lot in 90 seconds.
不 我在想斯图和史黛菲
No. I'm just thinking about Stu and Stephie.
塞尔达和安德鲁通常和他们的好朋友
Narrator: Zelda and Andrew normally spend Halloween
过万圣节
with their best friends.
念完法学院后
After law school,
塞尔达和史黛菲买♥♥了一个公♥寓♥
Zelda and Stephie got an apartment
这个公♥寓♥是"拉维恩 & 雪莉"
which had been used as the exterior
六至八季做外景用的
for "Laverne & Shirley" Seasons six through eight.
知道这个后
Upon learning this,
她们马上沉迷于这部剧
they immediately became obsessed with the show.
每个万圣节
Every Halloween since,
她们都打扮成剧中标志性人物
they dress as the two iconic characters.
安德鲁和斯图
Andrew and Stu...
从四年级开始
Have had their own spooky tradition
有他们自己诡异打扮传统
since the fourth grade.
我们谈过这事了 他们没事的
We talked about this. They're gonna be fine.
嗯 我知道 你说得对
Yeah, I know. You're right.
他们都是成年人 他们会理解的
They're adults. They'll understand.
好 发送
Okay, send it.
- 我早发了 - 啥
- I already did. - What?!
没经过我同意吗 我开玩笑的
Without asking me? I'm just kidding.
- 他们会喜欢的 - 万圣节吗
- They're gonna love it. - Halloween?!
- 为什么为什么 - 我等会打给你
- Why?! Why?! Why?! - I'm gonna call you back.
为啥 喂 你
Why?! - Hello? You...
嗨 嗯
Hi. - Yeah.
啊呀
Oh!
你被邀请了
You got the invite.
嗯 是的 谢谢你叫上我了
Oh, yes. Thank you so much for including me.
不客气
Yeah.
你的回答是“不可能”
You RSVP'd "Fat chance."
我都不知道 (不知道)
I didn't even know that that was a category.
安德鲁和塞尔达会约上
Narrator: Andrew and Zelda will date
七个月三个星期加上四天一小时的会。
for seven months, three weeks, four days, and one hour.
这部剧就是一个关于他们关系的
This television program is the comprehensive account
全方位记录
of their relationship...
一切尽在恋爱手册
From A to Z.
好叭 上个星期
Okay. Over the last week,
我已经看光这些卡片和信
I have been going through all these cards and letters
当然少不了几个马屁精员工
with the help of a few suck-up employees.
然后我发现了这一对
And I found these two.
唐娜和吉姆亨利
Donna and Jim Henry...
最有吸引力的一对
the most attractive,
在我们网站上相识
least meth-y couple to have met on our website.
我已经邀请他们到我们
I have invited them to be our guests of honor
的万圣节派对 这样可以推广下我们公♥司♥
at the annual Halloween party as a promotional tool.
媒体会来这里 所以 你们如果要来
Press will be there, so, please, if you are coming,
一定要穿性感点 除非你一点都不性感
wear a sexy costume, unless you're not sexy,
也就是说 穿件能
in which case, wear a costume
遮住你缺点的衣服
which will cover whatever your problem areas are.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
还是不理我
You're still not talking to me?
看看这个家伙
Check out this guy.
20年了 我们在万圣节都是打扮成驱鬼者的
For 20 years, we've been doing a "Ghostbusters" Halloween,
突然我被甩了
and then suddenly I'm cast aside
就是因为一个刚认识一个月的女人
because of some chick he met a month ago, you know.
你来算算
You do the math, right?
算什么 你在说啥呢
What math? - What are you talking about?
谢你啦 很愉快的聊天
Thanks for the chat, guys.
嘿 沃尔特 干啥呢 去吃饭去
Hey, Walter, what's going on? Want to get some lunch?
你和他穿情侣装 塞尔达
You're doing a couple's costume with him, Zelda.
那我们两的情侣装怎么办
What about our couple's costume?
你仍然可以穿成拉维恩 我自己一个人
You can still go as Laverne. - Alone?
就像第八季 雪莉跟了沃尔特 然后抛弃了我
Like in season eight, where Shirley abandons me for Walter?
那是那个演员的合同纠纷好吧
That was because of a contract dispute with the actor,
还有你又不是在演戏
and you're not on the show.
我就是觉得我在戏中
Well, I feel like I am.
我们在开会 是吧
- We were in a meeting, right? -
好啊
Hello.
谢谢你俩都来了
Thank you both for coming.
- 我们给你们带了咖啡 - 为了什么
- We bought you coffee. - What's the point?
不是还会拿回去
Aren't you just gonna take it back
给对方 然后亲热
and give it to each other and then make out on it?
坐吧
Shall we?
好
All right.
所以我们最先想说的是
So, we would like to start off this meeting by saying
我们知道你们不高兴
that we both understand that you are upset
因为我们提前计划了这个派对
because we went ahead and planned this party
没有考虑进我们的传统
without taking our traditions into consideration.
我觉得塞尔达和我
I think Zelda and I might have gotten
对我们的一个月有点太激动了
a little overexcited about our month together.
是啊 我穿袜子都比一个月长
Yeah. I've worn socks longer than a month.
我们应该早点告诉你们的
We should have told you ahead of time.
是啊 不 明智点会
Yeah, no, a heads-up would have been... Human.
我们非常抱歉
We are very sorry.
- 没我们那么抱歉 - 而且我们不是真的抱歉
- Not as sorry as we are. - And we're not really sorry.
我觉得塞尔达和我想说的是
I think what Zelda and I are trying to say is
我们希望你们俩都能参加
we would like the both of you to be a part of it.
没错 所以 我们一起来准备派对吧
Yeah. So, let's all do this party together.
这是个恶作剧吗
Is this a prank?
- 你在整蛊我吗 - 这是现实生活
- You pranking me? - This is real life.
- 你认真的 - 对
- You serious? - Yes.
- 这是极好的 - 好
- That's awesome. - Good.
- 我觉得这很好 - 没错
- I think that's pretty great. - Yeah.
我是说 我们可以帮忙计划
I mean, we could help with the planning.
- 甚至更多 - 你们有什么想法
- Even better. - What did you have in mind?
- 嗯 只是邀请函 - 邀请函
- Well, um, it's just the invite. - The invites.
- 对 你们看过了 - 好的
- Yeah, you've seen it. - Okay.
只是 这可以优化一下
It's just... it could do with a little tweaking.
一点修饰 一点调整
Like a zhuzh. Like an adjustment.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表