剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
Well, that didn't stop me.
这是真的
This is true.
当安德鲁的妈妈去世时 斯图端着一盘肉出现了
When Andrew's mother died, Stu showed up with a meat plate.
他总是会出现在安德鲁的身边
He's pretty much been by Andrew's side ever since.
我认为当一个人悲痛的时候
I think that when someone is in mourning,
他需要两样东西
they need two things.
他们需要一个朋友和一大盘熏肉
They need a friend and a big pile of cured meats.
嘿
Hey.
你对安德鲁的事考虑的怎么样了
What did you decide about Andrew?
噢 就当是弄错了吧
Oh, that felt like it would have been a mistake, so...
噢 他怎么说
Oh. How'd he take it?
呃 好吧 我实际上没有跟他说
Uh, well, I didn't actually tell him.
我觉得在这种情况下沉默胜过言语
I think silence speaks volumes in situations like this, you know?
是的 我也这么想 但是我不认为他这么想
Yeah, I do know, but I don't think he does.
对不起 我应该事先打招呼
I'm sorry. I should have called.
我想声明这对于你来说太早了
I should have been clear that this was way too soon.
嗯
Hmm.
你知道吗 即使
You know what, though?
我打赌 六个月后
I bet, in six months from now,
我们能真正愉快的度过一场葬礼
we could be really happy together at a funeral.
- 是的 - 嗯
- Yeah. - Mm-hmm.
我 我只是认为
I just... I just figured
在这种场合你不应该一个人面对
you shouldn't be alone at a time like this.
- 就是这样 - 谢谢 我很感激你
- That's all. - Thank you. I very much appreciate that.
你知道吗 史黛菲确实在这陪我
And you know what? I do have Stephie here.
呃 史黛菲
Uh... Stephie...
- 正跟那小子调情呢 - 你已经知道了
- Is flirting with that guy. - You've been working out.
好吧
Okay.
听着 底线是 我会很好
Listen. Bottom line is, I'm gonna be fine.
我只是还没准备好
I'm just not ready
让你见我疯狂地家人 好吗
for you to meet my bonkers family yet, okay?
- 说实话 我认为你应该走
- In fact, I think you should go.
我走 别担心
I'm gone. Don't worry about it.
- 好的 真是太谢谢你了 - 我要走了
- Okay. All right. Thank you so much. - I'm leaving.
- 嘿 小塞 - 你好
- Hey, Zebra! - Yes, hi!
- 大卫叔叔 你好 - 嘿 你还好吗
- Hi, Uncle Dave! Hi! - Hey! How are you doing?
啊 看啊
Ah! Look at this!
大卫叔叔 乔阿姨 你们来了
Uncle Dave and aunt Jo, you are here!
啊 亲爱的 看看你 你过得怎么样
Aww, honey, look at you. How are you?
- 噢 哇哦 - 我很好 你呢
- Oh, wow. - I'm good. How are you? Hi.
你想趴在我肩膀上大哭一通 来吧
You want to cry on my shoulder, let it out.
这是青年布 能吸收任何东西
It's chambray. It soaks up everything.
噢 别担心 它超吸水的
Oh, you don't... it's super-absorbent.
来吧 哭出来吧
Okay. Thank you. Let it out!
谢谢 我很好 我很好
Thank you. I'm good, I'm good.
- 哦 嘿 - 什么 什么
- Yeah. Hey. - What? What?
嘿
Hey.
那是谁 啊 噢
What is this thing? Uh-oh.
那是谁
What's this?
- 新男友 - 你好 我是安德鲁
- The new boyfriend? - Hi. I'm Andrew.
- 来 安迪 - 噢
- Come here, Andy! - Oh!
来 安迪
Come here, Andy!
- 让我 - 噢 我的天
- Let me... - Oh, my God!
- 看看这小伙子 - 嘛 嘛
- Look at this little guy. - Mwah! Mwah!
看看你们俩
Look at you two together.
- 哇哦 - 噢 天呐
- Wow. - Oh, God!
无论如何
Anyway...
我去指挥默哀去了
I got to do a guided grief meditation
我希望你们两个人都来
that I want both of you to come and join in on.
- 噢 不 - 我想去 是的
- Oh, no. - I want you to join. Yes.
- 不 我们很好 不 不 - 不 我 我正要走呢 所以
- No, we're good. No. No. - Yeah. No. I-I was just leaving, so...
不不不 你哪都别去了
No, no, no. You're not going anywhere.
不行
No!
你现在是这个家庭的一份子了
You're part of the family now.
这个家
Family.
什么
What?
你 你相信吗
Y-you believe this?
罗伯特先生
Mr. Roberts!
来我办公室 现在
My office! Now!
我在这儿工作很努力
I work really hard here,
一周为了壁花网工作七天
seven days a week, for wallflower.
你愿意参加测谎仪测试吗
Would you be willing to take a lie-detector test?
我可以参加 但是我现在还不想
I would, but I don't want to commit to that right now.
上吧 我的小甜甜们
Yes, my sweets.
上吧 尽你所能捣乱吧 捣乱吧
Yes, do your worst, do your worst.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
好吧
Fine.
由于你提醒我小心陷阱
Since you tried to warn me about the honey traps,
我会报答你的
I'll return the favor.
我正在办公室里藏
I'm hiding like 10 pounds of uncooked shrimp
十磅生虾
around the office.
这就是你想出来保住工作的办法
That's the idea you came up with to save your job?
噢 这个招没什么用 但是我不会离开这儿的
Oh, that's not gonna happen, but I ain't leaving this place
除非它闻起来像人鱼尸体一样
unless it smells like a dead mermaid.
[我一会就过来 ]
不行 我也忙着呢哥们
Yeah. No doi. I'm busy too, buddy.
那一刻 斯图回到了六个月前
In that moment, stu flashed back six months
那是他最近一次想出好点子
to the last time he had a truly great idea.
嗨 安德鲁 有些YouTube上的明星
Hey, Andrew, some of these YouTube stars
有上百万个关注者诶
have like millions of subscribers.
我打赌如果我们说服他们其中之一
I bet if we convince one of these guys
在壁花网上放个个人资料
to put up a profile on wallflower,
我们的访问量肯定爆棚了
our site traffic will go through the roof.
你说什么呢
What was that?
我只是说 等一下
I was just saying that... Hold on a second.
-就像这样 - 额
- And just like that... - Aww.
这个主意消失了
The idea was gone...
这个猴子真逗比
The monkey's being funny.
直到现在
Until now.
好的
Yeah.
这一次 斯图机智的把它写了下来
And this time, Stu was smart enough to write it down.
好吧 我们很感激这个警告
Well, we appreciate the heads-up.
好的 管他呢 我得走了
Yeah, whatever. I got to go.
一百万的YouTube关注者
A million YouTube subscribers?
哇 太神奇了 泰勒
Wow! That's amazing, Tyler.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
非常感谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming.
-很高兴见到你 - 谢谢 我也很高兴见到你
- Good to see you. - Thank you. Nice to see you, too.
我就借用她两秒钟
Just need to steal her for two seconds.
- 没问题 去吧 - 哦 好的
- Yes, go ahead. - Oh, okay.
- 呃 跟我走 - 两秒钟
- Uh, walk with me. - Two seconds.
呃 你看见安德鲁了么
Um... Have you seen Andrew?
没 不过我刚刚看到了我的未来
No, but I have just seen my future,
包括许多有着梳理的整整齐齐
and it involves some beautiful children
的头发的漂亮孩子
with perfectly coiffed hair.
- 他简直太酷炫了- 好吧 所以你没看见安德鲁是吧
- He's just gorgeous. - Okay, so you haven't seen Andrew?
哦 呃 我没看见
Oh, um... No, I haven't.
不过他有可能正和你的戴夫叔叔在某个地方
But he's probably somewhere in there with your Uncle Dave.
戴夫叔叔
Uncle Dave.
借过一下
Pardon me.
戴夫叔叔
Uncle Dave.
戴夫叔叔 你看见安德鲁了么
Uncle Dave, have you seen Andrew?
安德鲁
Andrew?
这款肥皂是不含谷蛋白和任何刺♥激♥物的
The soup is gluten-free and conflict-free.
哦 还有啊 小麦粒的胚乳不是本地出产的
Oh, and the wheat berries are not locally sourced-out,
所以每个人都应该
so everyone should...
安德鲁
Andrew.
你用不着这么费劲的跟我家人相处
You don't have to try so hard with my family.
我不用试 我压根就没试
I don't have to try to try. I'm not trying.
所有这些人在讨论他们的感觉时
All these people talking about their feelings...
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表