剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
听着 我在网上搜索了伊万·沃汉
Hey, listen, I googled Ivan Vaughan.
知道我发现了什么吗
And do you know what I found out?
当然 他没成为一个举世闻名的音乐家
Okay, sure, he didn't become a world-famous musician,
可你知道吗 他遇到了一个不同凡响的女人
but do you know what? He met an incredible woman,
然后和她深深地坠入了爱河
and he fell head over heels in love with her.
-伊万·沃汉 -对
- Ivan Vaughan? - Yes.
坠入爱河
Fell in love?
我告诉你 你也会这样
And I am telling you, it is gonna happen for you.
好吧 我不想让你
Okay, I-I don't want you
放弃...
to give up on the...
天哪 约瑟夫
Oh, my gosh. Joseph.
我知道我们俩开始得并不顺利
I know things got off to a bad start with us.
可我依然觉得我们俩有机会
But...I still feel like we have a chance.
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - Yeah.
你想想看
I mean, think about it.
我们的邂逅是史上最差的邂逅
Our meet-cute was the least cute meet in history,
算是最极品的了
which...kinda makes it the most cute.
你带来了好多花啊
That's a lot of flowers that you have there.
价值420块
$420 worth.
我的天 谢谢
Oh, my gosh! Thank you.
天哪 谢谢 好多啊 我的天
Oh my gosh! Thank you. That's a lot. Oh, my god.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
他知道她不是个妓♥女♥ 对吧
He knows that she is not a prostitute, right?
我非常肯定
I'm pretty sure.
我不该没有足够证据就说你有罪
I should've given you the benefit of the doubt,
因为事实是 我们相遇的那晚
because the truth is, the night we met
是我经历过最美妙的夜晚
was the most amazing I've ever had.
我想你赢了
Huh. I guess you win.
你们公♥司♥新式的约会程序
Your company's newfangled romance computer program
真起作用了
actually works.
或许吧 可他俩
Maybe. But that...
在我看来是命中注定
Looks like destiny to me.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表