剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
哦 嗨 迪恩
Well, hello, Dean.
看起来 很帅啊
Hey, look... smart...
他曾是英国超级足球联赛的粉丝
He was a fan of English premier league soccer,
在国外待了一学期 而且赚了一大堆钱
spent a semester at sea, and made respectable money,
但这并没能让他找到女人
but not enough to make him a douche.
是的 我确实想见你 迪恩·C
Yes, I do want to meet you, Dean C.
打扰一下 服务员
Excuse me, baristo.
请问能否打开电视看比赛
Would you mind turning on the match?
利物浦和切尔西今天有场友谊赛
Liverpool and Chelsea have a friendly today.
我们在户外 这里没有电视
We're outside. There are no TVs.
啊 是的 没有电视
Ah, yes, no TVs.
让我不禁想起在国外的那个学期
Reminds me of my semester at sea.
你是迪恩
You're Dean?
对不起 我会觉得对不起吗
I'm sorry. Am I sorry?
恩 对不起
Yes, I'm sorry.
我把你引到这里是想证明
I-I catfished you here to prove
我不是一个骗人的白♥痴♥
that I'm not a deceptive idiot?
我走了
I'm leaving.
嘿 不 等等等等
Look, no, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我可以帮你找一个对象
I can help you find a guy.
- 真的 - 必须的
- Really? - Yeah.
是什么给了你信心提这个建议
And how on earth do you propose on doing that?
我了解男人会喜欢什么样的女人
I see all of the data of what men prefer in women.
就让我改一下你壁花网上的资料
Let me just play around with your Wallflower profile.
我的资料怎么了
What's wrong with my Wallflower profile?
只是 让我给你展示一下
Just... let me show you.
首先 男人更喜欢有趣的女人
So, first off, men prefer women who like to have fun,
所以把"喜欢蜷缩着看书"
so instead of "Enjoying curling up with a book,"
改成"喜欢跳舞"
you "Love to dance."
把这个你和你文凭的照片
Instead of this picture of you with a diploma,
改成你正在喝鸡尾酒的这张照片
we get this picture of you here getting your Margarita on.
最后 我们必须压低你的年薪
And finally, we're gonna have to take your annual salary,
因为数据显示
like, down a peg because data shows
那会让男人被吓到
that men find that to be intimidating.
你这些话听起来很歧视女性啊
Well, your data sounds very sexist.
你想孤独终老吗
Do you want to die alone?
哦了 万事俱备
Sweet. This baby is ready to ship.
嘭 都是帅哥
Blam! It is raining handsome.
看 你觉得怎么样
Yeah, what do you think of that?
不
No.
不 我不会跟你爬排水沟的
No, I will not crawl into the gutter with you.
排水沟
The "Gutter"?
对 排水沟
Yes, the gutter.
因为你所谓的"拽"就是说谎
Because what you are calling "Tweaks" Are actually lies.
- 嗯嗯 - 我不像你
- Mm-hmm. - And unlike you,
我不会为了让一个异性同事
I am not going to lie in the interest
产生兴趣而撒谎
of attaining a member of the opposite sex.
那同性的呢
What about the same sex?
我知道你又会泼 看你样子就知道
I knew it was coming. You have a tell.
嘿 我买♥♥了些红酒
Hello. I brought some wine.
嗨
Hi.
额 好吧 我知道那事
Uh, listen, I know that things,
在晚饭的时候他们互相之间有点尴尬
they've been a little awkward since dinner.
我只想做第一个说出口的人
And I just want to be the first to say
尽管我们都错了
that even though we were both wrong,
也许我更错
I was maybe a little wronger... Wronger-er.
我意思是"错得更严重" 对不起 太慌张了
I mean, "More wrong." Oh, sorry, very flustered.
我知道你给我买♥♥了一瓶酱油
I know... you brought me a bottle of soy sauce.
对 我们来打开它 它是低钠的
Yeah, let's crack it open. It's low sodium.
不管怎样 有一件事就是在网上做的那点调查
Anyway, it's one thing to do a little online due diligence,
但是我只是
but what I did was just...
那简直就是一种对你的隐私侵犯
it was such a gross violation of your privacy
和我们信任 我真的很对不起
and of our trust, and I'm so sorry.
很幸运的是你比我更有约束力
Luckily you have more restraint than I do.
-对啊 对 比较幸运 -对
- Right. Yeah. Luckily. - Yeah.
我读了你的壁花网资料
I read your Wallflower profile.
什么
What?
我觉得你是在查究我的过去往事
I thought you were... you were digging into my past
因为你自己有些需要隐藏的事
because you yourself had something to hide.
但是有我能找到的一件关于你的该死的事情
But the only damning thing I could find about you
是在垃圾桶旁边吃了纸杯蛋糕
is that you once ate a cupcake out of the garbage,
而这件事 实话说 让我更喜欢你了
which, honestly, makes me like you more.
安德鲁 我真的很抱歉
Andrew... I'm so sorry.
我真的真的真的很抱歉 是我当时糊涂
I'm really, really sorry. It was stupid.
我还幼稚了 更别说这是在浪费我时间
It was immature, not to mention a waste of my time.
- 我结过婚 - 噢
- I was married! - Oh.
额 小波动哈
Uh. That's a little blip.
对不起 我很对不起
Sorry. I'm so sorry.
你在我背后挖出了些东西然后
You dug up something behind my back and then...
把那些事情灌输给我
and then held it over my head,
全部所呈现的事实是
all the while sitting on the fact
你结过婚了
that you were married!
好吧 古斯塔夫和我
Okay. Gustav and I...
古斯塔夫
Gustav?
- 你嫁给了一个升降机 - 啥
- You married a power lifter? - What?
不 我曾经是我在法学院的一个朋友
No, he was a friend of mine from law school at so.
然后我们结婚了 这样当他的签证到期时
And we got married so he wouldn't have to go
他就不用回瑞典了
back to Sweden when his student visa was up
就可以在这里实践法律知识
and so that the could practice law here.
在他得到公民身份的那一天 我们离婚了
The day that he got his citizenship, we got a divorce.
故事结束
End of story.
好吧 我不介意这件事
Okay, I'm cool with it.
来看电视吧
Let's watch TV.
好
Okay.
- 真的 - 当然不是啊
- Really? - Of course not!
我仍有很多问题
I still have lots of questions!
- 好 请讲 - 他只是个朋友吗
- Okay. Go. - He was just a friend?
对啊 严格的拍拉图式 还有啥
Yes. Strictly platonic. What else?
实际上 我只能想到这个了
Actually, that's all I can think of.
我会回答所有问题
I will answer anything.
把这东西从我胸口里赶出感觉好极了
It just feels so good to get this off my chest.
从现在开始 我们来做个协议吧
From now on, can we just... can we make a pact
对彼此少怀疑
to be less suspicious of each other?
好不
Okay?
好吗
Deal?
成交
Deal.
我次奥
Damn.
大鸟
Big bird?
他们管我叫"大鸟"
They call me "Big bird"?!
我坚信要努力工作
I believe in working hard,
对 但是也要该玩也要玩的爽 因为我有很多趣事
but playing hard, really, too, 'cause I'm a lot of fun.
-我喜欢我的假期 -嘿 史黛菲
- I love my downtime. - Hey, Stephie.
现在不行 斯图 拜托
Not now, Stu, please.
就一会儿
This will just take a minute.
我只是想抱歉于
I just want to apologize for...
我认识你吗
do I know you?
我认识他
I do know him.
听着 我得走了
Listen, I have to run.
但是我会在周五的舞会和玛格丽特酒上见你
But I'll see you Friday for dancing and margaritas.
- 谢谢 - 那时她最喜欢的东西
- Thank you. - That's her favorite stuff.
你到那去啊 哥们儿
You're getting in there, buddy.
看看他多高
Look how tall he is.
欢迎来到排水沟 我的女士
Welcome to the gutter, my lady.
你在这儿啊 古斯塔夫
There you are, Gustav.
哈喽
Hello?
嘿 我今天还没有听到你的声音呢
Hey, I haven't heard from you yet today.
你那里没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事啊 我只是啊在外面做些研究
Yeah, I'm just, uh... I'm out doing some research.
我们能等会再谈吗
Can we... can we talk later?
额 好吧 一小时之后给我打电♥话♥
Uh, sure, just call me in an hour.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表