剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
都是我的菜
it's... it's kind of my "Jam."
爱死你了 安德鲁
Love you, Andrew.
我也爱你 哥们
Love you, too, cousin beezy.
看到没 这些人很不错
See? These people are great.
或许我能帮你联♥系♥他们一下
Maybe I could help you connect with them a little bit more.
- 小塞- 你好 嗨
- Zebra! - Hello. Yes. Hi.
好 哦
Yeah. Oh!
我只是想感谢你的男朋友
I just wanted to thank your boyfriend here
鼓励我用一种更加自然地方式表现悲伤
for encouraging me to grieve in a way that felt most natural,
对我来说 就是吃死神蘑菇
Which, for me, is eating shrooms.
- 不 - 是的
- No. - Yeah.
什么 你得朗诵颂词
What... you... you have to do the eulogy.
不 我不会
No, I can't.
你得替我朗诵
You're gonna have to do it for me,
因为我现在能闻到颜色 哦
because I can currently smell colors. Ooh.
- 哦 - 不不不不不不
- Ew! - No, no, no, no, no, no.
由于我还什么都没准备
Because I haven't prepared anything,
而且颂词并不真的是
and eulogies aren't really...
我的菜
My... Jam.
别逗了 你会很出色的
Come on! You'll be great!
看 我已经替你做了一堆重活了
Here. I already did a lot of the heavy lifting for you.
就差这最后一跃了
That's a jumping-off point.
你会很不错的
You'll be fine.
这是你和别人联♥系♥的好机会
This is your chance to connect with everybody.
我没给你叔叔嗑药
I didn't give your Uncle drugs.
嗨 我在哪能找到那个网络大咖泰勒 瓦尔德
Hey, hey. Where can I find Internet-sensation Tyler Ward?
呃 我不知道
Eh, I don't know.
现在到了我觉得被朋友
It's at times like this that I think it's important
家人以及能够成为家人的朋友环绕
to be surrounded by friends and family
的很重要的时刻了
and friends who could become family.
- 你明白我的意思么- 明白
- Do you know what I mean? - Yeah.
网络大咖泰勒 瓦尔德
Internet-sensation Tyler Ward.
很抱歉打断
I'm sorry to interrupt,
不过我正在娱乐室准备一场专注于情感的仪式
but I'm running an emotional-focus ceremony over in the rec room
来与黛比的灵魂相连
in order to connect to Debbie's spirit.
听起来挺有趣 你觉得怎样
That sounds interesting. What do you think?
一点都不 已经很无聊了
Nope. Yawn. Bored already.
- 哦 她从来没去过 - 给我们一分钟
- Oh, she's never been. - Give us a minute, though.
就 就两分钟 就去下吧台
Just... just two minutes. Just a sidebar.
哪儿也别去
Don't go anywhere.
一分钟 一分钟 两分钟都不用
One minute. One minute, not even two.
你就在这里等下
You stay right there.
马上回来
Be right back.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?!
表示尊敬
Show some respect.
一个跟塞尔达有关系的女人去世了
A woman of some relation to Zelda is dead.
你在忙什么呢
What are you up to, huh?
你在这里想和某人发♥生♥关♥系♥ 难道不是么
You're here to get laid, aren't you?
不 我在这里邀请泰勒来合资
No, I'm here to ask Tyler to join me on a business venture.
- 你在谋取什么 - 我没想谋取什么
- What's your angle? - I don't have an angle.
我只是单纯的想和一个和我有同感的
I am simply trying to connect with a fellow grieve,
参加哀悼会的一个人聊聊天
who I just happen to share a very deep spark with.
哦 所以你在这里想与某人发生些什么
Oh, so you're here to get laid?
我要给告诉泰勒你在做什么
I'm gonna go and tell Tyler exactly what you're up to,
他将会发现你就是个多么残忍♥的人
and then he will see you for the monster that you really are.
尽管去做 我会告诉他
You do that, and I'll tell
你曾睡过这个残忍♥的人
him that you once slept with this monster.
并且你也喜欢过他
And you liked it.
靠 你真恶心
Ooh, you're so creepy.
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
泰勒
Tyler?
泰勒
Tyler?
呃 黛比
Um... Debbie...
呃 黛比是一个
Uh... Debbie was a...
哦 不 我不敢相信我不得不做这事
Oh, no, no, no. I can't believe I have to do this.
不 此事妙极 是的
No, it's... it's gonna be great. Yeah, okay.
不过 事实上 你知道么
No, actually, you know what?
这样做不好 因为在这里的每个人都很期待
It's not gonna be great, because everybody in there is expecting
这个重要的 这个有号♥召力的 极富感情的演讲
this very grand, very sweeping, very emotional speech,
这个演讲 不得不说 是黛比应得的
which, by the way, Debbie deserves.
好 让我们集中于她对你意味着什么
Okay, let's just focus on what she meant to you.
好吧 给我讲讲她
Okay, tell me about her.
对于她你最好的记忆是什么
What's your best memory of her?
嗯 有一次 她把中途甩下她的出租车司机搞下了车
Oh, one time, she flipped off a cab driver who cut her off.
我之前从未见过
I'd never seen that before.
我喜欢这事
I liked it.
不 我可以回忆些更好的
No! I can do better.
嗯
Um...
好 干的漂亮
All right, man! Good job, good job!
哇哦
Wow!
好 我可以做好
All right. I can do this.
- 是的 我知道这点 - 好
- Yeah, I got this. - All right.
不 我做不了 不 我想逃
No, I can't do this. Nope. I'm bailing.
- 不 - 好吧 你知道么
- No. - Okay, all right. You know what?
忘记我之前说的
Forget everything I said before.
做你自己
Just be yourself.
好的
Yeah.
好
Yeah, all right.
我懂了 你懂了
I got this. You got this.
- 好的 - 上吧
- Yeah. - Go get 'em.
我知道了 我们达成共识了
I know. We got this.
黛比
Debbie...
事实上不是我真正的姨妈
Wasn't actually my aunt.
黛比对我来说
Debbie was more like a...
更像是妈妈
Mother to me.
今天 我要证明
And today, I will prove beyond the shadow of a doubt
她是一个和蔼又慷慨的人
that she was both kind and generous.
她开始进入了律师模式了
She's going into lawyer mode.
现在 黛比是黛博拉的简称
Now, "Debbie" Is short for "Deborah".
我们可以看到她不仅戴着眼镜
We can see that not only did she wear glasses,
她有一头棕色的头发
she had blonde hair.
那不是我写的
That is not what I wrote.
总之 黛比
In conclusion, Debbie...
将被深深地想念
Will be sorely missed.
深深地
Sorely...
深深地
Sorely...
想念
Missed.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 这个演讲实在是
Hey, that was really...
还是让我走吧
please just get me out of here.
不 不
Nope, nope, nope.
不 不
Nope, nope, nope, nope.
悲伤的事总是很麻烦
Grief's a real tricky one.
你知道 悲伤来的时候有太多太多的情绪
You know, it comes in waves... waves of emotion.
释放它
Let it out.
你可以释放你的悲伤
You can let it out.
我经历过那些 我知道那感觉很难受
And I've been there. I know it hurts.
但我想让你知道
But I want you to know that...
在一个人面前哭没什么
it's okay for you to cry in front of a man.
这不会让你脆弱
It doesn't make you weak.
好吧 你们俩抽什么风
Okay, what is wrong with you two?!
好吧 泰勒
Well, Tyler...
- 这是个美人计 - 什么
- it's a honey trap. - What?
我之前想让你加入我公♥司♥的约会网站
And I was trying to get you to join my company's dating site
为了留住我的工作
in order to save my job.
我曾经和这个女人发生过关系
And I once had sex with this woman.
我们做了十五分钟
We did it for 15 minutes.
好吧 你们两个 真是般配
Okay, you two... you deserve each other.
太糟了
That was so... Bad.
我演讲的时候
I was doing that thing
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表