剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
But you know I can -- I can see you right now.
但你知道我现在能看到你吧
I got to -- um... There's a...
我得... 有...
Uh, Stephie, I...
史黛妃
Hmm? You have something on your face, I believe.
我想你脸上有东西
It is our client. Mm-hmm.
是我们的客户
Um, thank you, Frank.
谢谢你 弗兰克
That will be all for today.
今天就这样
And I will, um...see you tomorrow for some more law.
明天再和你约 谈谈其他法律
Okay. Ms. Bennett. Ms. Vasco.
好的 班尼特女士 瓦斯科女士
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
But he kissed me. That doesn't matter.
他亲了我 这不重要
Stephie, you could get fired for this.
史黛妃 你会因此被开除的
Okay, just hear me out. We are so compatible.
听我说完 我们非常适合
I mean, he loves organic food
他喜欢有机食物
and -- and animals and being outside.
喜欢小动物 喜欢去户外
You eat hot dogs from gas stations!
你连加油站的热狗都吃
You traded your old cat for a pair of jeans!
你用你的猫换了一条牛仔裤
A once-in-a-lifetime fit.
只此一条完美的裤子
You're pulling a classic Stephie right now.
你又在搞经典史黛妃的把戏了
Classic Stephie? Yes, yes.
经典史黛妃的把戏 是的
You meet a guy, you take on all of his interests
你遇到一个男人 接受他所有的兴趣
in order to seem more compatible.
就为了显得更加合适
Okay, maybe I've done that in the past,
好吧 也许我是这么做过
but it's different with Frank.
但和弗兰克在一起是不一样的
I really, really like him, Z.
我真的真的喜欢他 小泽
Okay.
好吧
Well, the only way for you to date Frank
你唯一能和弗兰克约会的办法
is if you recuse yourself from the case.
就是从这案子里撤出来
Yes, but by doing that, it would mean
是的 但那样做 就意味着
you'd have to take on all the extra work yourself.
你得自己接手所有额外的工作了
Z, I think you're the best friend a girl could ever have.
小泽 我觉得你是世界上最棒的朋友了
And I am, quite possibly, the worst.
而我肯定是最糟糕的
Fight, fight, fight!
打架 打架 打架
I told you not to kato me.
我告诉过你不许突袭我
I knew you still had it in you.
我就知道你身手还在
Did you guys see how easy it was for him to put me down?
你们看到他多轻易就扑倒我了吗
Excuse me. Pardon me.
抱歉 借过
Let's all get back to our desks immediately.
立刻回到自己的座位去
Thank you. Let's go.
谢谢 都回去
I'm so sorry, Howard.
抱歉 霍华德
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry, Howard.
抱歉 霍华德
Thank you.
谢谢
I can slap you! I'll slap you!
我能扇你 我要扇你
I said get back to your desks!
我说了回到你们的座位去
Fighting is wrong!
打架是不对的
And we're gonna have a meeting about it tomorrow to discuss it!
明天我们要开个会讨论这事
At the meeting, there's gonna be a powerpoint presentation
在会上 会有PPT展示
and a series of instructional videos
还要有我跟我的朋友塔克
shot by me and my buddy Tucker!
拍的一系列教学短片
I will see all of you at the meeting!
明天每个人都要出席
This meeting should also cover latent racism.
会议还应该讨论潜在的种族歧视
You went after those karate noises pretty hard.
你刚才打空手道 叫得真是惨不忍♥睹
I apologize. I was doing a thing from an old movie.
我道歉 刚在模仿一部老电影
Your beef is with the year 196♥4♥.
你在跟196♥4♥年的经典过不去
You just instantaneously attained respect around here.
你刚刚瞬间就收获了大家的尊敬
You're no longer viewed as some weird, asexual nothing.
你再也不是什么奇葩娘炮小人物了
Their words, not mine.
他们说的 不是我
You hear things when you're among them.
当你融入他们当中 你就能听到各种事
Thank you?
谢谢
Maybe I was wrong to think
也许我坐在这里
that I need to sit out here and connect with these people.
跟这些人交流的想法是错的
Fear, as you just displayed,
恐怖政策 如你刚刚所展示的
is a far more effective leadership tool,
是一种更有效的领导工具
specifically one that includes the subtle threat of violence.
特别是带点轻微的暴♥力♥威胁
You still got that edge, though, man.
你仍旧宝刀不老啊 哥们
It's nice to see.
这样很好
I think you may have broken my wrist.
我觉得你刚刚扭伤了我的手腕
But I'm not mad, and I will tell Zelda fo' definite
但是我不生气 而且我绝对会
that you kicked my ass.
告诉泽尔达你狠狠揍了我
Stu, I just got off the phone with Zelda.
斯图 我刚跟泽尔达打完电♥话♥
She likes the sweet, sensitive type.
她喜欢的是体贴暖男型
Sounds like dissonance.
好"不一致"
What? There's what people say they want in a mate
什么 人们理想的对象
and what they actually click on -- dissonance.
和凭直觉喜欢上的人是"不一致"的
Women on our site say they want sweet and sensitive,
我们网站上的女人说她们想找体贴的暖男
but they click on guys with abs and gelled hair.
但是她们选的是有腹肌和发型很帅的男生
Well, is it possible that maybe Zelda's different?
也许泽尔达是不一样的
Hmm. Interesting.
有意思
Someone who goes completely against her biological instincts.
有人居然会完全逆生物本能而行
This whole Stephie-Frank situation
这个史黛菲-弗兰克局面
is so uncomfortable.
真是让人不舒服
Have you ever heard a british person
你听到过一个英国人
try to say "y'all"?
试着说"大伙儿们"吗[美国口音]
I hope it works out for her, but this case is so...
我希望他们能成 但是这案子太...
All Andrew could think about
安德鲁满脑子想的是
was whether Zelda was telling the truth.
泽尔达有没有说实话
Was she saying she wanted a sensitive guy
她是不是嘴上说着想找一个体贴的
but really wanted a tough guy?
而其实想找一个威猛的
Would Zelda dump him for a tough guy?
泽尔达会为了一个猛♥男♥抛弃他吗
And would that tough guy be Channing Tatum?
那个猛♥男♥会不会是查宁·塔图姆
Hey. I have a fun idea.
我有个有趣的提议
How about tonight, we cut dinner short
不如我们今晚就吃个便饭
and just, you know...
然后你懂的...
...stay in?
住我那
No.
不行
Yeah, it's not you.
这不是你的问题
I just need some time to myself tonight.
只是今晚我有事
Is that okay? Yeah, no. Ssure. Sure.
可以吗 当然了 没...没问题
I mean, it's just -- it's tonight's
只是今晚是我们
the first night we haven't spent together.
不在一起过的第一晚
But it's II don't it's fine. See you tomorrow, though.
但是我不在乎 没事 那明天见
Cool, yeah, no, I'll see -- of course, yeah.
对 不 当然明天见了
Okay.
好
Bye.
再见
It's like we're boys again.
好像我们又回到了小时候
So, Zelda won't have sex with you --
也就是说泽尔达不愿跟你滚床单
Howard.
霍华德
I just read this report you submitted,
我刚看了你提交的报告
and it is completely insufficient.
这明显有很多的不足之处
Well, maybe next time, you'd better do it yourself.
那么也许下一次 你应该自己写报告
Really?!
是吗
Really.
是的
Do they look scared? I thought we said no rings.
他们看上去吓到了吗 我们说好不动手
So, Zelda didn't want to have sex with you,
泽尔达不想跟你滚床单
and it was the night after she roofed your penis.
而且就在她保护了你的第二晚
Hmm. I wouldn't worry.
我不担心
I don't think the two things are connected.
我不觉得这两件事是有关联的
Well, I appreciate your concern there, Stu,
谢谢你的关心 斯图
but I think I can handle this on my own.
但是我自己能解决这个问题
明天一起吃午饭
发给泽尔达
Well, in case you can't, I brought...
万一你不能 我带了...
This.
这个
I have no interest in watching "Porky's" right now.
我现在没兴趣看《反斗星》[喜剧片]
Don't you joke.
你别搞笑了
You know what this is.
你知道这是什么
You show her this,
你只要给她看这个
and you won't have to do anything
你就不用再做其他事
to prove what kind of man you are.
来证明你是什么样的男人了
I just have to roll the tape.
我只需要按下播放键
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表