剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
if it's something that you really believe in?
不错
Not bad.
-我给你的建议打9分 -才9分
- I give your advice a 9. - 9?
本来应该能打满分
It would have been a 10
谁叫你的口音让人那么难以理解
if your accent wasn't so difficult to understand.
我的老板怎么会在你的办公室
Why is my boss in your office?
不知道 不过我很高兴我不在那里
I don't know, but I'm glad I'm not up there.
我怕她
She scares me.
我发誓她曾试图要咬我
I swear she tried to bite me once.
你怎么在我的办公室
W-why are you in my office?
我们得谈谈你的老爸
We need to talk about your dad.
记得我说过泽尔达
Remember what I said about Zelda
无法"随它吧"吗
not being able to leave things alone?
我要你在他离开前和他重归于好
I want you to patch things up with him before he leaves.
这就是我要说的事
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
是他毁了我们的关系
He's the one who blew it.
他说谎是因为他想和你待在一起
He lied because he wanted to hang out with you.
诚然 他出发点是错误的
Granted, he went about it wrong.
-是这样 -对
- Yeah, he did. - Yes.
可是安德鲁 你♥爸♥现在真的很需要你
But, Andrew, your dad really needs you right now.
你需要挺身而出
You need to be the bigger man and reach out.
做些你们以前做过的事吧
What if you did something from the old days, you know?
比如说
Like, uh, I don't know...
要是你们一起去过棒球打击练习场呢
What if you went to the batting cages together?
这以前是我最喜爱的活动
It was my favorite activity.
好 非常好
Yeah. Okay, great.
南帕萨迪纳市四点半的全明星棒球赛
All-star baseball at 4:30 in south Pasadena.
你♥爸♥可激动了
Your dad is so excited.
这是你们的票 这够你们吃
These are your tickets, and then this is good
一份披萨和一杯小苏打
for one piece of pizza and one small soda.
没游乐场代币吗
No arcade tokens?
谢谢
Thank you.
全明星棒球学校
全明星棒球打击练习场
尽管安德鲁没有在泽尔达面前表现出来
Though Andrew didn't show it to Zelda,
但内心深处
deep down,
他对于再次亲近他爸非常激动
he was excited about getting to bond with his father again,
就和他小时候一样
like he did when he was little.
老爸 你到了吗
Hey, dad. You here yet?
听着 非常抱歉 巴布打来电♥话♥
Listen, I'm really sorry to do this, but Barb called.
她非常想我
She misses me a ton,
想当面和我谈谈
and she wants to talk face-to-face.
我觉得她想和我复合
I think she wants to get back together.
我们下次再玩好吗
Hey, uh, we'll do it another time, right?
好
Yeah.
谢谢理解 伙计
Aww, thanks for understanding, buddy.
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
我玩地滚球七年了
I've been playing skee-ball for seven years.
这些在我要去的地方用不上
I've got no use for these where I'm going.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢你过来 不过我没事
I appreciate you coming down here, but I'm fine.
你怎么会没事
How can you be fine?
你把你心都撕碎了
Your dad just ripped your heart out.
另外 你连一个时速50英里的快球都击不到
Plus, you can barely keep up with a 50-mile-per-hour fastball.
这不怪我 机器投出来都是垃圾
That's not on me! The machine's throwing junk!
跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈
Talk to your dad.
皮特需要知道他不能这样对待自己儿子
Pete needs to know that he cannot treat his son like this.
不
No.
这是我的错 我早该知道的
It's my fault. I should have known better.
搞什么
Oh, come on!
我连个平直球都击不到都怪他
It's his fault I can't hit a line drive!
-喂 -别跟我"喂"
- Yello? - Don't you "Yello" me.
-泽尔达 -也不要叫我"泽尔达"
- Zelda? - And don'ts you "Zelda" me, either.
听着 一天前 我非常重视你能喜欢我
Listen, a day ago, it was very important that you liked me,
可现在 我一点也不在乎了
but right now, that's the last thing I care about.
知道原因吗
You know why?
因为你是一个自私的牛粪
Because you are a selfish bull-crapper
在你屎一般的生活里胡作非为
bull-crapping your way through your bull-crap life.
泽尔达 你要是...
Zelda, if you'll just --
你今天伤了你儿子的心
You broke your son's heart today,
我希望你下次和巴布搞夕阳性♥爱♥的时候
and I hope you think about that the next time
能够想到这一点
you're with Barb having old-people sex.
洛弗兰德先生
Mr. Lofland.
老爸
Dad?
莉迪亚 下午好
Lydia. Good afternoon.
我买♥♥了点心 一个熊爪面包 一个炸果饼
I brought pastries -- one bear claw, one fritter.
你想要哪个
Which one would you like?
不知道
I don't know.
你是受法人指使才买♥♥的吗
Did you run those pastries by corporate?
这个梗我懂
I understand that joke.
戴恩 这个新政策会成功的
Dane, I know this new policy is a winner.
我也知道 我从开始就知道
So do I. I knew it from the beginning.
我不想对你搞特殊
I didn't want to show preferential treatment
因为我们俩的关系特殊
because of our...status.
那你真喜欢我的想法吗
So you really like my idea?
我从不给废物买♥♥点心
I don't bring pastries to losers.
我刚让人装了这些...
I just had these installed...
为了保护商业隐私
...for business privacy.
所以说
So...
所以现在没人能看见我们
So... no one can see us now.
靴子别脱
Leave the boots.
老爸 我没事 只是中速的投掷
Dad, I'm fine. It was medium pitch.
那你怎么什么都没击中
Then why the hell weren't you hitting anything?
知道吗 我不得不说
You know what? I just have to say --
听好 听好
Listen, listen.
抱歉我今天放了你鸽子
I'm sorry for ditching you today.
我这么做的那一秒就知道自己犯傻了
I knew it was dumb the second I did it.
这让我意识到
And it made me realize
巴布一直以来都让我展现出最坏的一面
that Barb's been bringing out the worst in me,
所以我和她永远断了联♥系♥
so I've called it off with her for good.
很遗憾 老爸
I-I'm sorry, dad.
没关系
It's okay.
我内心深处一直都知道她不适合我
I've known deep down she was wrong for me for a long time.
你为什么和她待在一起
Why'd you stay with her?
我觉得我傻傻地
I think I was foolishly...
希望有一天
hoping that one day
她会醒悟 然后和你妈妈一样让我幸福
she'd wake up and make me as happy as your mom did.
这个标准太高了
That's a pretty high bar to set.
你没开玩笑
You're not kidding.
索性 我觉得你在泽尔达身上找到了
Luckily, I think you've found that in Zelda.
你准备什么时候给她戴上戒指
When are you gonna put a ring on her finger?
老爸
Dad.
我告诉你 她值得娶
I'm telling you, she's a keeper!
我告诉你 她就站在那里
And I'm telling you, she's standing right there.
我只是说 你找到特别的那个人很好
I'm just saying, it's great you've found someone special!
谢谢
Thank you.
对我而言太晚了
Eh. It's too late for me.
别灰心 还不晚
Come on. It's not too late for you.
我们会为你找到真爱的
We're gonna find you someone.
一定会的
We will.
请用这根球棒打我脸
Please hit me in the face with this.
我这么帅不适合进监狱
I'm too pretty to go to prison.
好
Okay.
跟你约会的人一定是疯子
Got to be someone crazy enough to date you out there.
壁花
为皮特·洛弗兰德建档
好
Okay.
皮特·洛弗兰德
Pete lofland,
你的兴趣包括我和无人机
your interests include me and drones.
还有其他的吗
Anything else?
没了 这样就差不多了
Nah, that about sums it up.
那我呢
What about me?
对 还有斯图比
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表