剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
- 我们曾经都干过 - 我可没
- We've all done it. - I never have.
这不是在说你什么 我刚刚不是在评论你
That is not a judgment, Zelda. I'm not judging you right now.
那是你的身躯
It is your body.
我们应该评论评论他们
They're the ones that should be judged.
他们恶心爆了
They are disgusting.
我不清楚你说的那些
I don't know about that,
但是我觉的安德鲁不坏啊
but I don't think Andrew's a bad guy.
他只是表现的太过了
He just was trying too hard.
你真这么想
Are you sure about that?
因为从来没人因为我而表现的过头
Because I have never had a guy try that hard for me.
唉 我也没有
Yeah, neither have I.
哦 上帝 我也没有
Oh, my goodness. Neither have I.
我们现在要减肥了 学学碧昂斯的柠檬减肥计划
We are doing a cleanse, the lemon one that Beyonce did.
所以我需要卡宴和柠檬
So I need cayenne and I need lemons.
未来两周 我们一起减肥
That's what we'll do. Two weeks, you and me.
嗨
Hello?
忙工作呢
Stuck at work, huh?
是么 我也一样
Yeah. Me, too.
实际上我想喝点东西
I could use a drink, actually.
不如这样吧
Hey, I got an idea.
你在这 我也在这
You know, I'm here, you're here;
我们都在这忙工作
we're both here, both working late.
所以你来不来跟我一起喝
So do you want to come?
你是在邀请我喝点什么吗
You're asking me out for a drink?
对啊 我只是突然有这个想法
Yeah, you know, it's just a spontaneous idea that I had.
塞尔达 你应该离我远点
Zelda, you need to stay away from me.
我这人有问题
I got problems.
我原来以为我们必须在一起
I thought we were meant to be.
你别对自己太过分啊
Please don't be so hard on yourself.
不
No, no.
我应该这样 我之前太过火了
I should. I've been acting crazy.
虽然说让我承认太难了
It's hard for me to admit that.
其实我应该感谢你
In fact, I should be thanking you
让我看到了我身上的问题
for helping me see all of this.
所以 谢谢你
So thank you.
但我要真的穿着那条银裙子呢
But what if it was me in the silver dress?
可是你没穿
But it wasn't.
是 我知道我没穿 但我要是真穿了呢
Yeah... no, no. I know it wasn't. But what if it was?
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我说我那次真的穿着那条银裙子
I am saying that it was me in the silver dress,
而且我很抱歉之前没告诉你
and I am so sorry for not telling you.
我是个糟透了的人
I am a terrible person.
但是你看的是第二场表演啊
But you were at the second show.
我知道
I know.
但我的前男友也拽着我去了第一场
My ex-boyfriend dragged me to that one, too.
我真是烦透了那支乐队
God, I really hate that band.
我确实去看了第一场表演
I was at the first show.
你说那场表演的日期的时候我突然就记起来了
And when you mentioned it on our date, I remembered it instantly.
真的是你
It was you.
我刚才说我是个糟透了的人了吗
Did I mention I'm a terrible person?
怎么不说话了
Hello?
你为什么之前不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我本来打算说的 但是
I was going to, but...
然后我吓到你了
But then I scared you off?
不 没有
No. No, no, no.
你没吓到我
No, you didn't scare me off.
我自己吓到自己了
I scared myself off.
我不想承认这件事的发生
I didn't want to admit that that had happened
因为那样就得承认我原来对很多事情的看法
because then I'd have to admit that I've been wrong
都是错的
about a lot of things.
我有点迷茫 你懂吗
I don't know, you know?
也许在我生命中 也可以有一点点的
Maybe I could use a little meant to be
命中注定 就一点点
in my life... just a little.
所以我想重新来过
So I want to try this again.
能不能再给我一次机会
Would you please give me another chance?
我知道那就是你
I knew it was you.
别说了
Don't start.
安德鲁和塞尔达将约会八个月零三周
Andrew and Zelda will date for eight months, three weeks,
零五天零一小时
five days, and one hour.
这个电视节目是一个全方位对于他们之间关系的探索
This television program is the comprehensive account
从头到尾
of their relationship from A to Z.
准备 开拍
Rolling, rolling. Action.
大家好 感谢收看恋爱手册
Hi everybody. Thanks for watching A to Z.
我是本 奎恩 这部剧的编导
I'm Ben Queen. I'm the creator of the show,
而这位是
and this is...
克里斯蒂安 莫丽提
Cristin Milioti.
本 费尔德曼
Ben Feldman.
这就是命运
This is destiny.
或许我可以接受一点命中注定
Maybe I could use a little meant to be.
你刚刚目睹了他们的相识相爱
And you just saw them meet and fall for each other,
但恋爱手册电视剧实际上是关于他们的关系
but the show A to Z is really about their relationship.
随着他们的跌宕起伏
It follows their ups and downs, their highs and lows.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得他们会分手
I think they breakup.
你觉得他们的结局会如何
What do you think happens at the end of that?
我觉得他们会结婚 从此过上幸福美满的生活
I think they get married and live happily ever after.
让我们拭目以待 感谢观看恋爱手册
We'll see. Thanks for watching A to Z.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表