剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
Listen, I will be the first to admit
听着 我需要首先承认
that sometimes I can be a little...controlling,
我有时候有点控制欲太强了
which is why I got you a Nordstrom gift card,
所以我给你买♥♥了诺德斯特龙礼物卡
which you can use to buy whatever you want.
你想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
You don't have to do that.
你何必呢
Yeah, whatever you want from Nordstrom's --
不管你想在诺德斯特龙的买♥♥什么...
classic Zelda.
典型泽尔达口吻
There's no "s". It's just Nordstrom.
没有"的" 就是诺德斯特龙
So, you're gonna control my grammar now, too?
怎么着 你现在想纠正我的语法
Stu. Okay, fine!
斯图 好吧
But I think that my influence is way better than Stu's.
但是我对你的影响比斯图的好多了
Do you want to go?
来真的吗
'Cause if you want to go down to the dance floor,
如果你想要下舞池
you'd better be ready to Tango,
你最好准备好跳探戈
'cause I got my tango hat on.
因为我戴着探戈帽
You guys have matching pairs of sweat shorts.
你们居然还有情侣运动短裤
They're versatile.
那是多用途短裤
They're ridiculous.
那很可笑
Guys. Say you're lounging around,
伙计们 比方说你在外面闲逛
and a flag football game starts --
正好有一场夺旗橄榄球赛
you don't have to change.
你都不需要换衣裤
You get winded watching football.
你光是看球就已经喘不上气
Guys. What's with you taking him
伙计们 你带他去植物园
to the botanical gardens?
有何居心
I'm sorry for wanting to show him something beautiful.
真抱歉我想带他去看一些美好的东西
I accept your apology.
原谅你了
Actually, I saw a pair of cords at Nordstrom
说真的 我在诺德斯特龙看到条灯芯绒裤子
that I think would look really great on you.
我觉得你穿着一定好看
Yeah, I'm not much of a cords guy.
我不太穿灯芯绒
I like the texture, but --
我喜欢那个料子 但是...
Very well-played, Zelda.
干得好 泽尔达
I almost bought cords.
我差点买♥♥灯芯绒了
You will buy cords.
你会买♥♥的
Oh, my god. Come on, man.
天呐 快点 老兄
Hurry up!
磨蹭什么啊
Just pick something.
你就随便选一个吧
What do you like?
你喜欢什么
Uh, I... don't know.
我不知道
Um, sorry. Sorry, sorry.
不好意思 借过
I'm actually with him.
我跟他一起的
He's my brother, so, yeah, sorry.
他是我弟弟 不好意思啊
Can I get two caramel blends, please?
请给我来两杯焦糖混合咖啡
Yes. Yes, thank you.
好 好 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
My ex turned me on to these.
我前男友让我爱上喝这个
They're delicious.
超美味
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Well, uh, my best friend and my new girlfriend
我死党和我的新女友
have shaped every aspect of my adult life,
已经规定了我生活的方方面面
So... not really.
所以... 不太好
No, I heard about the sweat shorts.
确实 我听说运动短裤的事了
They're... versatile.
是... 多用途短裤
Well, it sounds to me
听上去
like you just need something to call your own.
你只是需要一些属于你自己的东西
Like what?
比方说
I don't know, like a hobby or something.
我说不清 比方说爱好什么的
Something you didn't get from anyone else,
不因为其他人而喜欢的事
something that's just yours.
只属于你自己的
You could be... scuba-diving guy, huh?
你可以成为一个...潜水员
Not a strong swimmer.
我游泳一般
Base-jumping bro?
跳伞
I get panic attacks in high places.
我有恐高症
Panic-attack guy?
有恐慌症的人怎么样
Not really a thing.
算不上特色
Well, what else are you good at?
那你还擅长什么
Andrew fancies himself good at a number of things.
安德鲁自认为擅长很多东西
They just aren't necessarily ones you can do as a hobby,
只是它们并不能完全变成你的爱好
Like parallel parking,
比如说平行停车
opening jars,
开瓶盖
climbing stairs.
爬楼梯
Actually, that's a thing.
其实 这能算
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Climbing stairs -- it's a sport.
怕楼梯 这是一种运动
My cousin is a competitive stair climber.
我表哥是个竞技爬梯选手
He's bit of a weirdo.
人有点怪
Anyway, there's, uh, events all over town.
不管怎样 城里比赛很多
Oh, here it is right here.
这儿就有
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 多谢
Competitive stair climbing --
竞技爬梯
It says it's like running a 5K only up stairs.
就好像跑五千米 只是平地变楼梯
Well, that sounds very interesting,
听上去很有意思
and it sounds to me like you just found your thing.
而且听上去你刚找到了你的特色
Congrats.
恭喜
This could be good.
这会很棒
Hey, can I come?
我能一起不
Welcome to the great theater in the
欢迎来到大剧院 参加第四届一年一度的
4th year annual vertical Marathon. This year is...
垂直马拉松比赛 今年...
This is fantastic!
这太棒了
I know.
我知道
I had completely forgotten about these sneakers.
我完全忘记这双运动鞋了
How cute are they? Do you like that?
看看它们多漂亮 你喜欢吗
Very nice.
很漂亮
I'm so proud of you, buddy.
我真为你骄傲 哥们
You know, it's not like I'm gonna do a million of these things,
要知道 我不是真要尝试千万种可能
but this is definitely a good first step
但这绝对是一个寻找真我的
in finding out who I really am.
非常好的开端
Hey, Andrew. Hey, Andrew.
安德鲁 安德鲁
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这里干什么
We didn't know you climbed.
我们不知道你会爬这个
Oh, uh, this is actually my first race.
这是我第一次比赛
Ah, you always remember your first.
你总会记得第一次
Mine was a 16-flighter in Pasadena.
我的第一次是在帕萨迪纳的16级
I've been a story stepper ever since.
从此我就是爬梯传奇了
Where do you train?
你在哪训练的
Silverlake stairs?
银湖楼梯吗
I -- oh, I haven't -- I han't trained.
我没有训练过
And yore entering a competion?
没训练你就参加比赛了
My most heartfelt condolences to your calves.
我向你的小腿表示慰问
Just stay off my rails, and we won't have a problem.
不要靠近我 不然有你好看
Can I go now?
我现在能走吗
So, it's literally just climbing stairs.
真的就只是爬楼梯吗
I know, right?
我知道 对吧
Right, I just thought there might be some obstacles
是的 我以为会有障碍物
or something like that.
或者其他什么的
The only obstacle is your own self-doubt.
唯一的障碍是自我怀疑
Yeah.
是的
Uh, excuse me.
抱歉
Oh, my. Hello.
我的天 你好
What is all this?
这是在干嘛
We are competitive stair climbers. Yeah.
我们在比赛爬楼梯 没错
That's weird.
好奇怪
Yeah.
是啊
I'm a roadie for ZZ top.
我是顶尖ZZ乐队的管♥理♥员♥
They're playing here tonight.
他们今晚在这里有演出
Do you like ZZ Top?
你喜欢顶尖ZZ吗
I definitely could. Yes. Yes, I --
当然可以 是的 是的
I lost you.
你跟丢了
Yeah. Um, so...
好吧 那么
...I'm gonna leave you to it
我不打算跟你一起了
because I think this is more your thing, really.
因为我觉得这更像是你要做的事情
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表