剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
Or not talk!
听音乐
Listen to music!
那有点太吵了
Um, that's -- that's a little loud.
灰比诺
Pinot Grig?
不 我们已经...
No, we were already -- we al--
我来 我来吧 好吧
I'll g-- I'll -- I'll do the -- all right.
我需要你帮忙
I'm gonna need your help
让我老爹不要吓跑泽尔达
keeping my dad from scaring off Zelda.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
请不要涉及以下话题
Please stay away from the following topics --
种族 宗教 低免疫原性狗狗
Race, religion, hypoallergenic dogs,
拉拉在床上到底干什么
what lesbians actually do in bed --
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
拉拉到底在床上干什么
What do lesbians actually do in bed?
斯图 拜托 集中注意力
Stu, please, focus.
这是一张可聊话题表
...this is a list of approved topics.
我需要你集中在这上面
I need you to focus, here.
太弱了 我没法聊这些
This is weak. I can't talk about any of these things.
我需要你为我这么做
I need you to do this for me.
好吧
Fine.
斯图 你今晚特别安静
Stu, you're awfully quiet tonight.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
非常好的事情
Fascinating things.
我在想
I'm thinking about the, um,
指定击球员的概念
the concept of the designated hitter.
还有全麦饼干
And graham crackers.
我很喜欢
Love those.
或者油污
Or, uh, oil-based taints.
画
Paints.
画
Paints.
油画
Oil-based paints.
多么棒的热门话题
What a great, um, what a great conversation piece.
你有宠物吗 泽尔达
You have any pets, Zelda?
很可惜 没有
No, unfortunately.
我喜欢狗狗 但是我过敏
I love dogs, but I'm allergic.
你知道我最喜欢全麦饼干什么吗
You know what I love about graham crackers?
-全都喜欢 -全都喜欢
- Everything. - Everything.
你可以养一条低免疫原性狗狗
You could get one of those hypoallergenic dogs.
不行 如果过敏就是过敏
Oh, pass. If you're allergic, you're allergic.
你懂吗
You know what I'm saying?
-我就是这意思 -是啊
- Ah, that's what I say. - Yeah.
他了解
He knows.
喜欢我做的牛腩吗
Yeah. Like the brisket I made?
你想吃点软干酪吗
Would you like some soft cheese?
-这是你自己排的吗 -是的 是的
- Did you lay that out yourself? - I did, I did. Yeah.
看看这里的小漩涡
Oh, look at the little swirl around there.
那是一小块法棍面包
Oh, that's a little baguette, yeah.
是我错觉 还是那里进行得真的很好
Is it me, or is this going really well?
你觉得他会注意到
Do you think that he'll notice
我在卡布奇诺的奶泡上刻出了他的脸吗
that I carved his face into the cappuccino foam?
是的 他会注意到
Yeah, he will notice that.
对了 我房♥里还有越南肉桂
Ooh, I have Vietnamese cinnamon in my room!
爸
Hey, dad --
今晚真是太他丫棒了
This has been one hell of a night.
对啊 我
Yeah, you know, I --
我明显就是多虑了
I've clearly been stressing about nothing.
谢谢你这么好
Thank you for being so great.
整个晚饭都假装喜欢一个人真不容易
Not easy pretending to like somebody for an entire dinner.
什么... 什么叫假装
What do you m-- w-- what do you mean, "Pretend"?
泽尔达是不错 但是说真的
I mean, Zelda's fine, but let's be honest.
你完全可以找个更好的
You could do a whole lot better.
皮特·马拉维奇 NBA全明星队员
准备好"我来比划你来猜"了吗 手♥枪♥皮特
You ready for a game of taboo, Pistol Pete?
如果我跟你是同队的话 泽泽熊
Hey, only if I can be on your team, Z-bear.
没错 你懂的
Yeah, you know it!
我也想跟皮特一队
I want to be on Pete's team, too!
你应该阻止他的
You should have stopped him!
昨晚过得真棒
Last night went so great.
超棒
Yeah, totally.
我不想自吹自擂 但是我hold住全场
I mean, I don't want to brag, but, uh, I kind of nailed it.
确实
Yeah, you did.
对啊 他爱死我了
Yeah, he flippin' loved me.
"爱"这词太过了
Well, "Love" is a strong word.
至少他不恨我 对吧
Well, he didn't hate me, though, right?
"恨"这词太过了
Well "Hate" is a strong word.
但至少他还算喜欢我
But at least he liked me, though.
"至少"这词太... 你...
"At least" is a strong... you...
他不喜欢我 这怎么可能
He doesn't like me? H-how is that possible?
我这么惹人爱
I'm so likeable.
我在高中的时候还获过"最佳情侣"奖
I won "Best couple" in high school,
和我约会的是个小丑
and the guy I was dating was a clown.
不行
Oh, no.
我要你♥爸♥爸喜欢我
I need your dad to like me.
他会的 他喜欢你 泽尔达
T-- he will. He does, Zelda.
我... 这样吧
I'm -- you know what?
我去跟他谈谈
I'm gonna talk to him,
找出这到底怎么回事
and I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.
我确定这只是误会
I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding.
同时 别担心 好吗
And in the meantime, don't even worry about it, you know?
随它吧
Just leave it alone.
随它吧
Leave it alone.
好
Okay.
我会的
Will do.
泽尔达不太擅长"随它吧"
Zelda's not good at leaving things alone.
不 我们不妥协
Nope! We will not settle.
在谈妥之前我们一定会追你们到
We will chase you down into the fiery pits of hell
烈火地狱
before we settle!
这将是披萨宫最后一次忘记我们的蒜香面包
That is last time Pizza Palace forgets our garlic bread.
你说"我们明早再聊"是什么意思
What did you mean, "We'll talk about it in the morning"?
我觉得我要爆痘痘了
Hey, I think I'm getting a blemish.
随它吧
Leave it alone.
好
Okay.
我会的
Will do.
瓦斯科小姐 你有未...
Miss Vasco, you have some missed --
很好 谢谢
Oh, good. Thank you.
好
Okay.
好了
All right.
你现在能留我一个人
Okay, can you leave me alone now
让我忙着"随它吧"
so I can get busy leaving it alone?
我说真的
I'm serious.
你是来真的 好
You're serious. Okay.
我只是来问为什么我的档案还在网上
I just came in to ask why my profile was still up.
我昨天来
See, I came in yesterday --
首先 班尼特小姐 欢迎回来
First of all, Miss Bennett, welcome back.
你想吃熊爪面包呢还是炸苹果圈
Can I offer you a bear claw or apple fritter?
不过说真的 这俩有什么区别 对吧
Though, really, what's the difference, am I right?
炸苹果圈有苹果粒
Fritters have apple chunks.
熊爪是杏仁甜点
The bear claw is an almond pastry.
有意思
Interesting.
我只是想注销
Um, I just want to cancel.
我其实现在在热恋期
I'm now actually in a really loving relationship.
但是这能维持多久呢
But will it last?
现在恋情顺利 但是你可能会发现
Things are great now, but you could discover
你男朋友有外遇
that your boyfriend is cheating on you
或者更甚 他要把你绝妙的主意
or, worse, that he has to run all your awesome ideas
上报到高层去
up the corporate ladder.
我不觉得...会有这个问题
Um, I -- I don't think that will be a problem.
对 因为你尊重他
Right, because you respect him,
而且你不会因为他想尽他的职责
and you wouldn't go over his head or behind his back
就越级行事或者在他背后搞小动作
just because he was trying to do his job.
戴恩 在你面前不能做的事情
Dane, I would never do anything behind your back
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表