剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
我神游体外了
where I was floating outside of my body
而且可以看到我自己
and I could just see myself.
那可真逗
That's funny.
你叔叔戴夫对我说了同样的事情
Your Uncle Dave said the same thing to me.
嗨
Hey.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
你知道 我告诉过你
You know, I know I told you
我不想你今天过来
that I didn't want you to come today
是因为我的家庭 但那不是真的原因
because of my family, but that's not why.
我害怕你看到我难过
I was afraid that you would see me break down
而且我会大哭大闹的
and I would be a blubbering wreck
我在你面前会尴尬
and... I would embarrass myself in front of you.
-但你没有 -我知道没有
- But you didn't. - I know I didn't.
我一点也没有情绪波动
I didn't get emotional at all...
就是更感到尴尬
Which is so much more embarrassing.
天啊 如有能有一天
God, if there was any time
我能变得感性 那就是今天
for me to get emotional and let go, it was today.
我到底怎么了
What is wrong with me?
你没事
Nothing.
你没有做错什么
Nothing's wrong with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道 当我母亲去世的时候
You know, when my mom died,
在事后一些年里我并没有被很重的影响到
it didn't really hit me for a couple of years.
那可能只会影响你几周
It could hit you in a couple weeks...
几个月
A couple months.
哦 天啊 她离开我了
Oh, my God! She's gone!
但uf8f5现在
Or... or... or right now.
这事对你影响太大了
It could hit you right now.
能帮我们
Could we... ?
拿一些纸巾吗
Take my napkin.
天啊
Oh, my God!
会没事的 会过去的
It's fine. This is great.
我真的很想念她 这是好事
I miss her so much! This is really good.
这很好 哭出来
This is good. Let it out.
我在发泄
I am letting it out!
很好
There you go.
这是我们第九个约会
It's our ninth date.
- 我觉得自己精神失常了 - 不你没有 这很好
- I feel insane. - You're not insane. This is good.
- 好 对 这很好
- Okay. Okay. Yeah, it's good.
- 这是好事 想想好的方面
- This is good. Feel good about this.
是 我想些好的事
Yeah, I feel great about it.
- 也许我们该结♥帐♥ - 我不想结账
- Maybe we should get the check or... ? - I don't want the check.
- 好 那咱们继续坐着 - 我不想起来
- Okay, we'll stay right here. - I don't want to get up.
- 我想坐在这 - 我们就坐这
- I want to sit here... - We'll stay here.
因为我现在情绪太激动了
Because now I'm having an emotional breakthrough.
这是一件大事
No, this is... this is really, really big.
这是 这是件大事 伙计们
This is... this is big. This is big, guys.
不用告诉所有人 他们知道
Don't tell everyone! They know!
- 对不起 - 我太大声了
- Sorry. I'm sorry! - I'm being really loud!
- 我失去了一个人 - 他们甚至没有看到
- I lost someone! - They don't even see.
我非常想念她
I miss her so much!
这很好
It's good.
打扰一下 这个小家伙
I'm sorry, but this little guy
一直在办公室附近转悠
was just wandering around the office.
下次记得专注于你工作
Focus on your work next time.
幸好你♥爸♥是参议院
You're lucky your father's a senator.
跟我来 班卓
Come with me, Banjo.
干得好
Well done, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道那是禁止的
I know it's verboten,
但我们小小地翘个班 去喝一杯吧
but let's say we play a little hooky, go get a drink.
你觉得这样好吗
You think that's a good idea?
对于外面的羊羔 这样不好
Well, not for the sheep out there, no,
但对于我们 公♥司♥高管
but for us, upper management...
- 就是另一个故事了 - 我不明白
- Different story. - I don't know.
那你给弗兰克尔先生的汇报怎么办
What about your report to Mr. Frankel?
噢 那会成为典范
Oh, it'll be exemplary.
而且我 情愿漏一些东西不写进去
And I'm, uh, willing to leave a few things out.
好吧 我们去喝一杯
All right, let's grab that drink.
美人计
Honey trap.
放松放松
Relax, relax.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥同僚的
I could never rat out a colleague.
- 我们去喝一杯吧 - 好呀
- Let's go get that drink. - Sounds great.
现在我得把你记录两次了
Now I'm gonna have to write you up twice.
双重美人计
The double honey trap.
我应该发现的 不 但我没发现
I should have known. No, but I didn't know.
你的中名是路易斯 对吧
Your middle name is Louise, right?
我一辈子也没有流过这么多泪
I have never cried that much in my life.
嘿 我很擅长的
Man. I'm really great at it.
橘子佳得乐助我恢复电解质流失
Orange gatorade helps me replenish the electrolytes.
不 别开玩笑了 我还是很脆弱
No, don't joke. I'm still really vulnerable.
噢 我最讨厌你用那样的眼光看我了
Oh, I hate that you just saw me like that.
但我喜欢你依旧在这
But I love that you're still here.
我那儿都不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
因为 两周后 我要拔智齿
'Cause, in two weeks, I get my wisdom teeth out,
我需要你 因为我不太会承受疼痛
and I need you, because I am not good with pain.
莉迪亚 莉迪亚 我发誓我以后会早到
Lydia, Lydia. I swear to God I'll start coming in early.
我 我不会再过避暑周五了
I-I won't do summer Fridays anymore.
我们没有避暑周五
We don't have summer Fridays.
求你不要解雇我
Please don't fire me.
- 停 - 我有价值的 莉迪亚
- Stop. - I have value, Lydia.
- 我在办公室带给人欢乐 - 停下
- I'm funny around the office. - Stop!
求你不要解雇我
Please don't fire me.
我不知道你能不能听见 但是我很痛苦
I don't know if you hear me, but I'm doubled over in pain.
美人计发生在了你们中最好的人身上
Honey traps happen to the best of us.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你会活到改天再死 巴托考斯基
You'll live to die another day, Bartokowski.
谢谢 谢谢 没错 我
Thank you! Thank you! Yes! I...
你不会后悔 喂
You will not regret th... um, hello?
走开
Go away.
我带了肉盘
I brought a meat plate.
肉盘留下你走开
Leave the meat plate and go away.
好吧
All right.
坐下
Sit down.
嗯 你做的吗
Mm. Did you do this?
噢 对 就是我的东西
Oh, yeah. That's my thing.
- 这很棒 不是吗 - 是很棒
- It's pretty good, right? - It's pretty good.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表