剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
Well, look at them being civil.
你觉得他们在说什么呢
What do you think they're talking about?
当然不会过来给我们来道歉的吧
Sure it's not coming up with ways to apologize to us.
我们可以用弹弹游戏给他们
We could start using paintballs on them.
然后他们受伤了 给他们惊喜
And they hurt, and surprise them,
- 尤其我们要瞄准他们的脸 - 嘿
- especially if we aim for the face. - Hello.
- 噢 看看这是谁 - 噢 看啊 黄金情侣啊
- Oh, look who it is. - Oh, look. It's the golden couple.
- 哦 看看那是谁 - 哦 看 黄金情侣
- Oh, look who it is. - Oh, look. It's the golden couple.
- 哦 很好 好吧 - 哦 真耀眼
- Oh, very good. All right! - Oh, so shiny!
- 你们别闹了 - 够了
- That's about enough of that. - That is enough.
你们没理由在跟我们俩生气了
You have no reason to be angry at us anymore.
没理由 好的 不好意思
Um, no reason? Okay, excuse me.
首先 你把我们从你的聚会里踢了出去
First of all, you exclude us from your party,
之后你又把我们加进了你的聚会
and then you include us in your party,
之后你又把我们从你生命中剥离
and then you exclude us from your life.
我的意思是 这像是情感过山车
I mean, it's like an emotional roller coaster with you.
并且与我所喜欢的你们正相反
And not one of those upside-down ones like I like.
你知道我们为什么取消了这个聚会么
You know why we canceled our party?
因为你们总是跟夫妻
Because you two were acting like a couple
和一个疯婆婆抢夺一场婚礼
of crazed mother-in-laws fighting over a wedding!
是婆婆 这个S在中间
It's "Mothers-in-law." The "S" Is in the middle.
- 这不是说这个的时候 - 不是时候
- This is clearly the wrong time. - It's not the time.
- 这不是关于语法的 - 这是关于你的
- This isn't about grammar. - This is about you.
我跟你们说了别乱走
I told you two not to move!
你们两对都闭嘴
All you two need to shut up
或者我会把你们送到VIP专房♥
or I will send you to the vip room.
不管怎么说是谁要庆祝一个月纪念日的
And who celebrates a one-month anniversary anyway?
- 这是愚蠢的 - 我来告诉你是谁
Th stupid. Stu: I'll tell you who.
我来告诉你是谁 十五岁的独♥裁♥者
I'll tell you who. 15-year-olds and dictators.
不好意思 你刚才是说他们仅仅约会了一个月么
I'm sorry. Did you say they've only been dating a month?
哦 别担心 这只是大酒桶P.I.
Oh, don't worry. It's just Magnum, P.I.
他死了
He's dead.
我告诉过他
I told him.
小雷·帕克
Ray Parker Jr.?
我是在天堂么
- Am I in heaven? -
我没事我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
- 这很重要么 - 是的
Is this really necessary? - Lydia: Yes.
看看我们正在干的事
We can see where we're going.
在我试著控制媒体的时候你们呆在这
Stay here while I try and do damage control with the press.
你配不上这个
You don't deserve this.
好吧 恩 那么 我觉得我们
Okay. Um, so, I think that we all
今晚都说了一些让我们自己觉得后悔的话
have said and done things that we regret this evening.
不 我们没有 你们俩个说了
No, we didn't. You two did.
你们错了 我们错了 这本质上都一样
You were wrong, and we were wrong. It's all the same.
但是我觉得现在我们接受你们的道歉
But I guess for now, we accept your apology.
好的 这足够了
Okay, that's enough.
你们的表现的跟巨大的婴儿一样
You're both acting like giant babies over nothing.
哦 告诉我你知道多少
Wow. Shows how much you know.
好
Yeah.
噗 噗 噗
Pbht. Pbht. Pbht.
- 噗 - 哦 我的上帝
- Pbht. - Oh, my God.
噗
- Pbht. -
好吧 我并不是微不足道
All right, I didn't have peanuts.
不不不 他在嘲笑
No, no, no. He was scoffing.
- 我在嘲笑 - 他在嘲笑
- I was scoffing. - He was scoffing.
他仅仅是在嘲笑
He was just scoffing.
我在嘲笑你们怎么那么不敏感
I was scoffing at how insensitive you guys have been.
我们是你们的最好的朋友 但是却被你们的另一半取代了
We're your best friends, and you're replacing us.
斯图 我从九岁就认识你了
Stu, I've known you since I was nine years old.
你真的觉得我会让那发生么
Do you honestly think I would let that happen?
当大鸟让我
When big bird was making me
去成功墙上放卡时
go through the "Success wall" Cards,
他们都说了相同的话
they all said the same thing.
每个人 每个人
Every one of them, all of them,
包括那个双重谋杀的
including the double-murder ones.
他们都把意义上的另一半
They all called their significant others
称作他们最好的朋友
their best friend.
但是我是你最好的朋友
But I'm your best friend.
所以对我来说又发生了什么
So what happens to me?
我的意思是 你说你自己
I mean, you said it yourself.
- 世易时移 - 不 他们没 不 不
- Things are changing. - No, they're... no, no.
我 我不能
I-I don't...
我觉得我们可能有一点太自我了
we may have gotten a little ahead of ourselves, I think.
是的 我的意思是 我们 我们在一起一个月了
Yeah. I mean, we... we're... we've been together a month.
这无关紧要
That's nothing.
事实是今晚我们被
A fact that we've been reminded of
一次又一次的提醒
over and over and over and over again tonight.
哦 别这样
Oh, please.
我的意思是 是的 对正常的情侣 一个月什么都不算
I mean, yes, for normal couples, a month is nothing.
但是对于你们俩 我仅仅觉得感到太
But for you two, it's just like it feels so...
与众不同
Different.
是的
Yeah.
霍华德 勺子在哪
Howard, where's scoop?
是记者么
The reporter?
-我跟她聊了几句 - 他说了什么
- I talked to her. - What did she say?
我祈求她别发表这篇文章 她拒绝了
I begged her to pull the article, and she refused.
该死的 霍德华
Damn it, Howard!
她说这篇文章会偏向
She said the slant of the article is gonna be
如果你要是想找你所爱的另一半
that if you're looking for love,
壁花网不是正确的选择
Wallflower is not the right site.
但是如果你想要找些乐子
But if you're looking for fun,
但是如果你要找性感的单身男女们
if you're looking for sexy singles,
壁花网是正确的选择
Wallflower's the site for you.
我不能把它写的更好了
I couldn't have written it better myself.
- 这有很多奶酪 - 嘘
- That's a lot of cheese. - Shh.
这太棒了 大凶器
It was awesome. Big chest.
不 这哥们 这个衣服
No, the guy. The costume.
是 这就是她穿的
Yeah, that's how she does it.
这就是为什么她这么做
That's why she makes it at all.
他们一定再吃泡菜
They must have been eating pickles
并且跟麦克喝柠檬水
and drinking Mike's hard lemonade.
哦
Oh.
我把这个给你 塞尔达
I got this for you, Zelda.
谢谢你 斯图
- - Thank you, Stu.
谢谢你们俩个让我们乔装打扮
Thank you guys so much for bringing our costumes.
嗯 我有一种感觉你们会来 所以
Well, I had a feeling you guys would come around, so..
你觉得在这之后
What if, after this,
我们去看你们的捉鬼敢死队电影吗怎么样
we watched your "Ghostbusters" Film?
好啊
Yeah!
然后我们可以看拉维恩和雪莉
And then we can watch "Laverne & Shirley."
好啊
- Yeah! -
好啊
- Yeah! -
至于斯图和史黛菲的恐惧
As for Stu and Stephie's fear
就这么被抹去了
of being replaced,
我是说这将会
I'll say this...
安德鲁和塞尔达
Andrew and Zelda,
至少在这一点上他们之间的关系
at least at this point in their relationship,
不是最好的朋友
are not best friends.
而已经不一样了
They're something... Different.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表