剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
办公室有个人对...
There is someone in the office who is interested in...
两厢情愿 非工作关系的感情感兴趣
a consensual, non-work-related relationship.
我清楚知道你指的是谁
I think I know exactly the person of whom you speak.
-莉迪亚 -什么事 戴恩
- Lydia. - Yes, Dane?
麻烦你打印一份
Would you be so kind as to print out
感情披露表格给我本人和
a relationship-disclosure form for myself and...
罗拉
Lora here?
我们要约会了
We're going on a date.
明天午餐如何
Lunch tomorrow?
你要是能慎重点
And if you can be discreet,
或许我们还会喝杯淡啤酒
maybe we'll have one light beer.
好吧
Okay.
-只需要在这里签字 -很好
- Just need to sign here. - Great.
好
Okay.
不行 我不知道这笔怎么写不出
No. I don't know why the pen doesn't work.
-什么 -真可惜
- What? - Oh, that's a shame.
不
No.
能写
Oh, it works.
-好的 -给
- Oh, okay. - There it is.
抱歉 我不知道 写不出
Sorry. I don't know. You -- it's not working.
-你需要... -你来试试吧
- Did you need... - Do you want to try?
当然 我来吧
Oh, sure, yeah.
好重啊 这是... 这是什么
Oh-ho, this is heavy! This is -- what is this?
真漂亮 是万宝龙的笔吗
This is nice. Is this a Montblanc?
不 我从红龙虾餐馆顺来的
No. I stole it from a red lobster.
总之很漂亮
Well, it's nice either way.
-谢了 -好的
- Well, thanks. - Okay.
这里 我是要签在这里吗
Here, I -- I'm gonna sign here?
-对 没错 -就签在这里
- Yeah. There you go. - Sign right here.
-我这就签 -伙计们
- Here I go. - Hi, guys.
-你们来这里干什么 -有来电
- What are you doing here? - Phone.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我们只是觉得 该过来...
Well, we -- we just thought, um, we'd come by and we'd --
看看这地方
We'd see the place
然后道个喜 因为这值得恭喜
and say congratulations 'cause congratulations.
你们要同居了 这是很重大的一步
I mean, you guys are moving in together. That's a big step.
重大的 非常巨大 超级大
Massive, really huge, terrifying,
但也是非常适时的一步
but appropriate step, I think.
斯图
Wow. Stu.
斯图 你怎么来了
Stu, why are you here?
我只是想给你们送点马卡龙来
I just wanted to bring you guys some macaroons
作为乔迁礼物
as a housewarming gift.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Oh, thank you very much. - Thank you.
那马卡龙呢
Where are the macaroons then?
我在车里等红灯的时候哭着吃掉了
I ate them in the car while sobbing at a stop light.
作为补偿
So, instead...
我给你23块
I have $23.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢 兄弟
Thank you, buddy.
好的 我决定了
Okay. I'm gonna do this.
很好
Great.
-我要签字了 -好
- I'm gonna sign. - Okay.
安德鲁 我觉得我们不该...
Andrew, I don't think that we should, um --
对 我也有同感
No, and neither do I.
我和泽尔达有同样的顾虑
I have exactly the same reservations as Zelda.
我本来是要说
I was gonna say
"别不看租赁合同就签字"
"Sign without reading the lease agreement first."
我不知道她在说什么
I don't know what she's talking about.
-你有顾虑吗 -这就对了
- You're having reservations? - That's perfect.
他一开始就不想和你同居
He didn't even want to move in with you in the first place.
伙计们 我差点忘了
Guys, uh, almost forgot.
你们签字前 我有必要告诉你们
Before you sign, I am required to tell you --
有个性侵犯住在楼下
There's a sex offender living downstairs.
就是我
And it's me.
莉迪亚 我只想告诉你
Lydia, I just want you to know
我对戴恩不感兴趣 这...
that I'm not interested in Dane, and this is --
你在干什么 你不喝酒的
What are you doing? You don't drink wine.
你不了解我 宝贝
You don't know me, baby.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没事
Oh, nothing.
我们在为午餐"休息"做前戏
We're just lubing up for a nooner.
-什么 -你在这里啊
- What? - There you are.
请原谅 莉迪亚
Well, if you'll excuse us, Lydia,
我们在加州比萨坊定了午餐位
we have lunch reservations at the California Pizza Kitchen.
再喝点吗 丹尼
More wine, Danny?
没错 戴恩 传言是真的
Yes, Dane, the rumors are true.
我和丹尼是一对
Danny and I... are an item.
我叫迪内希
It's Dinesh.
莉迪亚 如果你误以为这样做
Lydia, if this is some misguided attempt
会让我感到...
at making me feel --
怎么说呢 嫉妒
I don't know -- jealous
-或其他的 -拜托
- or something... - Please.
这招奏效了
Well, it's worked.
罗拉只是我用来拿下你的棋子
Lora was just a pawn that I used to get to you.
她也是我的棋子
She was a pawn in my game, as well.
是吗
I was?
或许我们该在一个非正式场合
Perhaps we should continue this discussion
吃着非传统匹萨继续谈论这个话题
over unconventional pizzas in a casual atmosphere.
你的"或许"吸引到了我
You had me at "Perhaps."
喝酒吗
Wine?
我这可多着呢
'cause I've had a lot.
你要搬回去和斯图住 他是不是很激动
Was Stu excited that you're moving back in with him?
他一早上都在给我做折纸来答谢我
He's been making me origami all morning as a thank-you.
我依然觉得我们不同居
Um, I still think that it's for the best
对我们都好
that we're not moving in together.
完全赞同 不能 不能仓促行事
Totally. Yeah. No. You -- you can't rush into things.
我尤其深有体会
And I, of all people, should know that, by the way.
我十几岁时的卧室
My teenage bedroom was littered
堆满了"同意"和"反对"清单 还有决策树
with "Pro" and "Con" lists and, uh, decision trees.
船到桥头自然直
When it's time, it'll feel right.
对 只是现在没到时候
Yeah. Now just wasn't the time.
还没到时候 对吧
It's not the time... right?
对 除非你觉得到时候了
No. Unless -- unless you think it is.
我不觉得
I don't.
我也不觉得
Neither do I.
那就这么定了
So, it's settled.
你觉得我们今晚到你家叫外卖♥♥怎么样
What do you say we order in at your place tonight?
事实上 我很愿意 可是
Actually, I would love to, but, um,
史黛菲和约瑟夫今晚要做血肠
Stephie and Joseph are making blood sausage tonight,
不知道是另有所指还是真要做
which is either a euphemism or the real thing.
不论哪种 我都不想参与
Either way, I want no part of it.
你家怎么样
What about your place?
斯图要面试钢棒鼓手
Stu's auditioning steel drummers
组建他从未组起来的雷鬼乐队
for the reggae band that he's never gonna form.
我还是很高兴我们没同居
I'm still glad we're not moving in.
只是没到合适的时候
Just wasn't the right time.
那么
So...
还记得闺蜜谈话里你说的
Remember when you said that part of girl talk
要一直支持对方吗
was remaining supportive
即便另一个人说了蠢话
even if the other one said something idiotic?
对
Yeah.
我管你叫"棋子"的时候
Well, when I called you a "Pawn" --
我知道 你不是这个意思
I know. You didn't mean it.
你只是不想再戴恩面前示弱
You just didn't want to look weak in front of Dane.
没关系 我以前也和酷女孩交过朋友
It's okay. I've been friends with the cool girl before.
我想我就是酷女孩
I suppose I am the cool girl.
那你和戴恩接下来怎么办
So, what's next with you and Dane?
天啊 罗拉 我不知道
Oh, my gosh, Lora, I don't know!
他今晚就飞回去了 我该要他留下吗
He flew back tonight. Should I have asked him to stay?
不行 不要这样草率行事
No. You don't want to rush a thing like that.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表