剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
另外 我怀疑
Besides, something tells me
服务器可能很快又要崩溃了
the server could crash again soon.
既然你知道我多么不善于和男人交往
I hope you don't think any less of me now that
我希望你不会因此看轻我
you know how dysfunctional I am with men.
不做评价 女友
No judgment here... girlfriend.
我是个母老虎
I'm a tiger.
我没听到任何鼓声
Well, I don't hear any drumming.
这是个好迹象 对吧
That's a good sigh, right?
-你们不能进来 -斯图 别这样
- You can't come in. - Stu, come on.
-斯图 开门 -不能进来
- Stu. Open the door. - Can't come in.
给我200块
Give me $200.
-什么 -别这样 斯图
- What? - Come on, Stu.
-墙上是什么 -什么
- What's that on the wall? - What?
伙计们
Hi, guys.
这是什么
What is this?
我们觉得在给你们俩空间的问题上
Well, we felt that we've both been a bit selfish
我们俩都有点自私
in regards to giving you guys some space.
所以接下来的三天
So, for the next three days,
这所公♥寓♥全交给你们
this apartment is entirely yours.
我要挤到史黛菲家去
I'm crashing at Stephie's.
他不会
No, he's not.
我不会
I'm not.
-对 -不过你们不用担心老斯图
- No. - But don't you worry about old Stu
因为我有红屋顶酒店积分
'cause I got Red Roof Inn points,
他们现在有彩色电视了
and they got color TV now.
会很不错的
It'll be great.
你们俩
You guys.
你们实在是太体贴了
This is so incredibly sweet.
我都想请你们留下了
I almost want to invite you to stay.
不过我不会请你们留下
But I'm not going to.
好 这里是你们的了
Okay, well, we're gonna leave you to it.
-好 -玩得开心 -玩的开心 伙计们
- Okay. - Have fun. - Have fun, guys.
-好好享受 -没人打扰了
- Enjoy. - By yourself.
看我们做了什么
Look what we did.
好激动
So excited.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表