剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
好了 我们走 谢啦
Okay. Let's go. Thanks.
圣诞快乐
Have a Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
我一年有大概四次会被误认为是圣诞老人
I get mistaken for Santa like four times a year.
我们家的男人
The men of my tribe --
留着帅气的胡子 身材又很富态
They look good in the beard, and we have the jolly body.
就像全家受了诅咒一样
It's the Bartokowski curse.
你能给我个专业意见吗 圣诞老人
Can I ask your professional opinion on something, Santa?
-行 -你觉得安德鲁会喜欢Xbox吗
- Yeah. - Do you think Andrew would like an Xbox?
-这才说到点子上了 -是啊
- Now you're talking. - Yeah!
干杯
Cheers.
今天真感谢你的帮忙 史黛菲
I really appreciate your help today, Stephie.
我和泽尔达就像是同母异父的姐妹
Zelda and I are sisters from different misters.
而且显然她对你而言很重要
And she's clearly important to you.
只交往了两个月
I mean, spending Christmas together
就要一起过圣诞节 这可不是小事
after just two months -- that's huge.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
你为什么瞪大了眼睛提高了声调说这句话
Why did you say it with wide eyes and a high-pitched voice?
是吗 我现在听到了
Did I? I hear it now.
不用向我道谢 泽尔达
No thanks are necessary, Zelda.
我和安德鲁
You know, Andrew and I
就好像同父异母的兄弟
are like brothers from another mother.
我还要说 "一起过圣诞"这件事
And I can also tell that this "Spending Christmas together"
对你们俩而言相当重要
thing is really important to you guys.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
或许是因为你现在的样子
Maybe it's the whole Santa vibe
给了我圣诞的氛围
that you're throwing down right now,
可我觉得我能对你稍微说点心里话
but I feel like I can open up to you a little bit.
老实说 我不想
Honestly, I don't want to.
你不想怎么样
You don't want to what?
和泽尔达一起过圣诞
Spend Christmas with Zelda.
我不想和安德鲁一起过圣诞
I, uh, don't want to spend Christmas with Andrew.
我了个...
Holy sh...
"您好"是"和平"的意思
"Shalom" is a word for "Peace."
如果你不想和她一起过圣诞
Well, if you don't want to spend Christmas with her,
那为什么还要这么做
then why are you doing it?
我们上周在格兰岱尔拱廊街
Well, we were at the Glendale galleria last week,
他们正在点亮他们的大树
and they were lighting their huge tree.
然后放起了麦克·布雷的《让雪下吧》
And Michael Buble's "Let it snow" started playing.
他的声音
I mean, his voice --
就像好朋友在拥抱你的耳朵
It's like a friend is hugging your ears.
我想我是被当时的情境所触动
I guess I got caught up in the moment
就建议一起过节了
and suggested that we spend the holidays together.
然后我说了好
And I said yes...
因为当时感觉超级好
...because it just felt so right in the moment.
可问题是 我每年都是和家人过节的
But the thing is, I always spend the holidays with my family.
我每年都和我爸过圣诞
I have never missed a Christmas with my dad,
即便是在他伤了我的心 搬去休士顿之后
even after he moved to Houston with...barb.
我和我妈 我们的问题很多
My mom and I -- we got a lot of issues.
她是个疯子 可就在这一年一度的时候
She's nuts, but it is the one time of year
她会好好表现
where she -- she makes an effort.
泽尔达都给我们买♥♥圣诞长袜了[放礼物用]
I mean, Zelda bought us Christmas stockings.
而且他在上面亲手绣了我们的名字
And he hand-sewed our names onto them.
我教他怎么绣的
Uh, I taught him how to hem.
他做得马马虎虎 我收的尾
He did a passable job. I cleaned it up.
我只是担心这一切会让他伤心
I'm just worried that this whole thing is gonna crush him.
-他很感性 -没错
- He's very sensitive. - He is.
所以我一直没告诉他
That's why I never told him
我四年级的时候
I accidentally killed his turtle,
不小心弄死了他的乌龟谢尔比
Shelby, in the 4th grade.
天呐 说出秘密 一身轻松
God, it feels good to get it off my chest.
刚开始约会的时候 她防备心很强
She had a lot of defenses up when we met.
但现在她对我的戒备大大减少了
She let her guard down in a huge way.
对 她从不这样
Yeah, and she never does that.
如果你现在跟她坦白关于圣诞的感受
If you tell her how you really feel about Christmas,
她没准又缩回她的壳里了
she may well just retreat back into her shell.
就像谢尔比
Like Shelby.
像谁
Like who?
我的乌龟
My turtle.
我小时候它失踪了
He disappeared when I was a kid.
仙境啤酒花♥园♥
首先
So, first of all,
月亮上的阴影预示不好的兆头
all of the shadows on the moon are wrong.
然后 有个可乐瓶躺在石头旁边
And then there's just a soda can laying next to a rock.
-所以... -听着
- So, it's kub-- - Hey, um, listen.
你不能告诉安德鲁我跟你说的话
You can't tell Andrew about what I said.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
我认真的
No, I am serious.
-这是我最顺的一场恋爱 -好
- This is the best relationship I've ever had. - Okay.
我真的很喜欢他
And I really care about him,
我不想搞砸了
and I don't want to screw it up.
好 你真的弄疼我了
Okay. You're seriously hurting me.
你的手就像封口夹
Your hands are like chip clips.
我认真的
I'm serious.
如果我跟泽尔达之间出现问题
If anything were to mess things up with Zelda,
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I would do.
-我什么都不会跟她说的 放心 -好
- I won't tell her anything. Relax. - Okay.
进行得怎么样了
So, how was it?
-超级棒 -很好
- It was perfect. - Great.
我真希望现在就是圣诞节
I wish it were Christmas right now.
-我也是 -我也是
- Me, too. - Me, too.
-我爱圣诞节 -我爱圣诞节
- I love Christmas. - I love Christmas.
我等不及跟你过圣诞了
I can't wait to do Christmas to you.
我等不及过圣诞了
I can't wait to do Christmas.
暂停营业直至2015年1月3日
节日快乐
好了 不许再去上洗手间了 知道吗
Okay, no more bathroom breaks, all right?
这太可笑了 大伙儿 我们要专心
You guys, this is ridiculous. We need to focus!
我们还剩18个小时
We've got 18 hours
帮艾琳在我们网上找个男人
to find Irene a man on our site
这样她才能不向媒体说我们坏话
so she changes her mind about airing our dirty laundry.
现在的情况 说
Status? Go!
任何人在壁花网上搜索约会对象
We've made her the first profile that appears
我们都将她的简历放在首位
when anyone looks for a date on Wallflower.
有男人对她感兴趣 但这些人一跟她搭话
And there's been interest, but whenever men reach out,
他们都会收到奇怪的回复
they get weird messages back.
"我有个番茄花♥园♥ 哈哈哈"
"I have a tomato garden. L.O.L."
"银行收回了我的丰田车 哈哈哈"
"The bank repossessed my Corolla. L.O.L."
"我去除了一条1米8的绦虫 哈哈哈"
"I had a six-foot tapeworm removed. L.O.L."
我不喜欢说别的女人的坏话
I don't like to talk badly of other women,
但是听上去她简直就是个疯子
but she seems straight-up crazy pants.
我也不希望最后会这样
I was hoping it wasn't gonna come to this,
但是某人需要上壁花
but somebody is gonna have to get on Wallflower
跟她约会
and ask her out.
我觉得要求员工这么做
Well, I don't think it's ethical to ask
是不道德的
an employee to do that.
所以我没有要求你啊
Which is why I didn't ask you.
劳拉 给霍华德看他的简历
Lora, show Howard his profile.
根据你的要求
Per your orders,
我们尽可能把他变成了另外一个霍华德
we tried to make him as un-Howardy as possible.
壁花
那是...
It's -- that's --
乳♥头♥
Oh, nipples.
你叫巴克·达科塔
Your name is Buck Dakota,
巴克·达科塔简历
你喜欢无滤嘴香烟和跳伞
and you like unfiltered cigarettes and base-jumping.
我做不到 我觉得这样不好
I can't -- no. I'm not comfortable doing this.
拜托
Please?
求求你了
Please?
你的同事们都应该得到自行车
Your co-workers deserve their bikes,
我的自行车店需要个机会
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表