看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我该怎么找到Sentox毒气?
How do I find the canisters of Sentox?
怎么去找毒气?
How do I find the canisters?
我口袋里
In my pocket.
这芯片里是什么?
What's on the chip?
拜托 芯片里是什么?
Please. What's on the chip?
内桑森死了 但有别的人出现
Nathanson's dead, but there was someone else there.
谁? -我还不知道
Who? - I don't know yet.
但他杀了我们3个人 还打坏了直升机
But he took out three of my men and disabled the helicopter.
内桑森可能给了他危及我们安全的资料
Nathanson may have given him information that compromises us.
找到他
Keep looking until you find him.
你们去哪儿了? 出发
有分♥析♥家指出签署了这份协议
Some critics have already said that by signing this treaty,
美国将和盟友同仇敌忾
we as The United States are taking on our ally's enemies
联手打击敌人
as well as having to deal with our own.
表7列出了首次应急的步骤
Diagram seven lays out the hierarchy for first responders.
民防系统发给各部门的方案罗列得很清楚
Civil Defense protocols for each agency are pretty well defined.
你不去接电♥话♥吗?
Shouldn't you get that?
奥黛丽·雷恩斯
Audrey Raines.
是我 内桑森被杀了 但他给了我情报
It's me. Nathanson's just been killed, but he gave me intel.
我要你帮忙分♥析♥
I need you to uplink the data.
对不起 史蒂夫 你打错了 我帮你转接技术部
Sorry, Steve, you have the wrong extension. I'll transfer you to I.T.
交叉职责默认由联邦政♥府♥负责 然后是州政♥府♥
Overlapping responsibilities default to federal, then to state.
奥布莱恩
O'Brian.
克萝伊 我是杰克 奥黛丽把我的电♥话♥转到你这了 她那边怎么了?
Chloe, it's Jack. Audrey just rolled my call over to you. What the hell's going on over there?
是林恩 他正死盯着她
It's Lynn. He's been shadowing her.
他觉得她背着他偷偷和你联♥系♥ 我猜的确是这样
He thinks that she's been talking to you behind his back, which I guess she has.
克萝伊 听我说
Chloe, listen to me.
我得到了一个可以帮我找到Sentox毒气的芯片
I have a thumb drive that's gonna help us find the Sentox.
我要你帮我分♥析♥这些资料
I need you to data mine the files.
把它们传到我的端口来
Upload the drive to my socket.
访问密♥码♥是5J55J
Access code 5J55J.
稍等
Hold on.
应该已经发过去了
You should be getting it now.
克萝伊 这事必须得秘密进行
Chloe, I need you to keep this under the radar.
你的意思是避开林恩
You mean keep it from Lynn.
至少在我们搞清楚得到了些什么之前是这样
At least until we know what we've got.
你的屏幕上有我的号♥码吧? -对
My number come up on your screen? - Yeah.
好吧 我得挂了
Okay, I had to switch out phones.
如果要找我 就打这个电♥话♥
If you need to get ahold of me, call me back on that number.
好的 我会的
Okay, I will.
苏瓦若夫的行程安排 还有安保资料
Suvarov's motorcade, with his security detail.
先生...
Sir...
如果苏瓦若夫总统遇害
If President Suvarov is killed,
而俄♥罗♥斯♥方面发现我们给杀手提供了这些信息
and the Russians find out we supplied his killers with this information,
可能引发战争
it would be considered an act of war.
俄♥罗♥斯♥总统的车队安保措施严密
The Russian motorcade has a significant security force.
我觉得恐♥怖♥分♥子♥根本没机会成功
I see no reason to believe that the terrorists would even be successful.
也许我们得分♥析♥一下 找找 嗯 嗯
Maybe we should have an analysis done, determine, uh, uh,
行程路线的薄弱环节
the vulnerable points along the route.
先生 要想这样
Sir, we can't do that without giving away the fact
还得装作我们对袭击毫不知情 几乎是不可能的
that we had advance knowledge of an attack.
什么袭击?
What attack?
没... 没什么
It's... it's nothing that
你不用操心
you need to be concerned about.
查尔斯 是你让我参与进来的
Charles, you invited me into this circle.
是什么袭击?
What attack?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥要苏瓦若夫s的行程路线安排
The terrorists want the Suvarovs' motorcade route.
如果我不答应他们的要求
They've threatened to deploy more Sentox gas
他们威胁释放更多Sentox毒气
if I don't give it to them.
你不会...
You're not...
考虑他的要求 对吧?
seriously considering it, are you?
玛莎...
Martha...
查尔斯认为对苏瓦若夫夫妇的袭击会给我们一个好机会...
Charles believes an assault on the Suvarovs has a good chance...
迈克 你能不能让总统自己说?
Mike, will you please let the president speak for himself?
能给我们点时间吗?
May we have a moment?
查尔斯 -玛莎 听我说
Charles. - Martha, please.
如果我不告诉他们想知道的
If I don't give them the information they want,
成千上万的美国公民会在美国国土上死于非命...
tens of thousands of americans will die on our own soil...
也许是几十万... 我将难辞其咎
maybe hundreds of thousands... and I will be responsible.
行了 行了 行了 查尔斯 查尔斯
All right, all right, all right, Charles, Charles,
肯定有别的办法
there has got to be another way.
更改他们的路线 拖延一下 让苏瓦若夫晚点离开
You change their itinerary, delay Suvarov from leaving.
俄♥罗♥斯♥元首会在我们作出联合声明后离开 这几乎人尽皆知
It's all over the news that the Russians are leaving after we make the joint statement.
如果稍有偏差 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就会知道是我提醒了他们
If there's any deviation from that, the terrorists will know that I've alerted them.
查尔斯 你 你在说什么?
Charles, what are, what are you saying?
我们将要和苏瓦若夫夫妇一同出现在全世界的面前
That we are going to stand in front of the entire world with the Suvarovs,
你将看着他
you're going to look him in the eye,
和他握手 而心里却想着将他们送上不归路?
shake his hand, knowing you're sending them to their deaths?
如果换作我们在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 苏瓦若夫得到最后通牒 你认为他会救我们于水火之中吗?
If we were in Russia and Suvarov got this ultimatum, do you think that he would spare us?
我不是在说俄♥罗♥斯♥
I am not talking about Russia.
我也不是在说苏瓦若夫 我说的是你
I am not talking about Suvarov. I am talking about you.
你是美国总统
You are the president of the United States of America.
上帝啊! 查尔斯!
My god! Charles!
你这是谋杀!
You're talking about murder!
玛莎 我没有退路了 你...
Martha, my back is up against the wall. You...
你说该怎么办
Give me another solution.
站出来面对他们
You stand up to them.
拒绝和他们谈判
Refuse to negotiate with them.
这不正是国家的政策吗?
Isn't that the policy of this country?
这不正是你刚签署的协议的重点吗?
Isn't that the point of the treaty you've just signed?
没那么简单 玛莎
It's not that simple, Martha.
决不是这么简单
It never is.
哦 该死
Oh, damn it.
布坎南
Buchanan.
我是克萝伊
This is Chloe.
怎么了 克萝伊?
What is it, Chloe?
杰克刚把从内桑森那得到的资料发给了我
Jack just sent me the data he got from Nathanson.
我的解码器完全没用 我刚找出原因
My decryption filters weren't working and I just realized why.
这个磁盘是国防部特别加密的
The drive's DOD formatted.
国防部? -对
DOD? - Yeah.
我不知道内桑森怎么拿到如此绝密的政♥府♥专用T驱动器的
I don't know how Nathanson got his hands on a highly classified government T-drive.
奥黛丽是唯一一个有许可权限的
Audrey's the only one with clearance.
林恩把她盯得很紧
Lynn's got her tied up.
对
Exactly.
你要多少时间?
How much time do you need?
来解密这些文件? -两三分钟
To decrypt all the vectors? - Two, three minutes.
稍等
Hang on.
林恩 你有空吗?
Lynn, do you have a minute?
什么事?
What is it?
你刚才提到和通讯日志有关的安全漏洞问题
You were inquiring about a security breach with the phone logs.
对
That's right.
我让费尔森启动了探测程序 看看能否追踪到删除日志的计算机
I had Felson run a diagnostic to see if he could trace the terminal that dumped the logs.
他怀疑在档案室内部
He tagged a station inside the archive room.
档案室? 你肯定?
The archive room? Are you sure?
从你办公室里能够锁定这个人的身份
We can key in the user I.D. from your office
找出这个人 我们需要你的出入证
and find who we're looking for. We just have to use your key card.
你为什么对此这么感兴趣?
Why are you so interested in this?
我对所有的安全漏洞都很关注
I'm serious about all breaches of security.
那是什么?
What was that?
什么? -你刚关闭的窗口... 是什么?
What? - That last window you closed... What was it?
不过是国防部的资料
It was just the DOD protocols.
到底怎么回事?
What is going on here?
林恩 你能不能冷静一下?
Lynn, will you please just calm down?
别跟我提冷静!
Don't tell me to calm down!
你们两个偷偷在搞鬼 我不会袖手旁观的
The two of you are up to something and I'm not gonna stand for it.
我看你是在给奥黛丽打掩护 而她在给鲍尔打掩护
I think you're protecting Audrey and she's protecting Bauer.
听着 让我来解释 林恩 -我也能解释
Look, I can explain, Lynn. - So can I.
这是暗中架空我的权力
This was a deliberate attempt to circumvent my authority.
林恩 我们在同一条战线上
Lynn, we are all on the same side.
要不是因为你父亲是国防部长
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表