奥布莱恩
O'Brian.
我1小时前接到一个陌生男人的电♥话♥
I got a call from a man about an hour ago
说他绑了我女儿
who told me that he had my daughter.
如果我还想见到她的话
That if I wanted to see her alive again,
我就得乖乖听他们摆布
that I would have to follow his exact instructions.
有证据证明你女儿在他们手上?
Did he give you proof he had her?
我和她通过话了
I talked to her.
她听起来那么害怕
She sounded so scared.
你还跟谁透露了这消息?
You told anybody else about this?
没有
I couldn't.
如果说了 他会知道的
He said that if I did, he would know.
伊芙琳 听好了
Evelyn, listen,
我们已有约在先
I know we have a deal.
我会竭尽全力救回你女儿的
And I'm going to do everything I can to get your daughter back.
不 我说过了
No, I told you before.
艾米没平安回来之前我什么都不会说
I can't tell you anything until I have Amy back.
你把消息告诉了大卫
You called David with this information.
为何挑他?
Why him?
我了解他
I knew him.
他与第♥一♥夫♥人♥是朋友
He and the First Lady were friends.
他是如此优秀的男人
He was truly a wonderful man.
是的
Yes.
他是的
Yes, he was.
我仍旧不能接受用过去时谈论他
I still can't accept talking about him in the past tense.
我只是
I just...
无法相信他已离去的事实
I just can't believe he's gone.
我信任他 才把消息告诉了他
I told him this information because I trusted him.
可从未料想到 这会置他于险境
I never thought for a moment that it would endanger him.
是我害了他
I have your brother's blood on my hands,
我永远没法原谅自己
and for that, I will never forgive myself.
伊芙琳 这不是你的错
Evelyn, you did nothing wrong.
是他们的
It's them.
我是鲍尔
Bauer.
杰克 他们来电了
Jack, the call's coming through.
把我接上线
Patch me in.
准备好接了?
You're ready for this?
喂
Hello.
伊芙琳 你搞什么那么久才接?
What took you so long to answer, Evelyn?
我刚在过安检
I was just passing through security.
我才离开总统行宫
I just left the retreat.
你一个人?
Are you alone?
是
Yes.
韦恩·帕默尔去总统行宫干嘛?
Why was Wayne Palmer at the retreat?
韦恩·帕默尔?
Wayne Palmer?
你♥他♥妈♥别蒙我
Please don't waste my time.
他去那肯定有特殊原因
He was there for a reason,
总不会是来投简历的吧
and it wasn't to drop off his resume.
我觉得他是去找你的
I think he was there to speak with you.
我压根不知道他来了
I didn't even know he was there.
我才不信
I don't believe you.
我没见着他
I didn't see him.
伊芙琳 你如果敢骗老子
Evelyn, if you're lying to me,
遭殃的会是你女儿
it's your daughter who will suffer.
我没骗你
I'm telling you the truth.
拜托了 你得相信我
Please, you have to believe me.
你带上证据了?
Did you bring what we discussed?
嗯
Yes.
求求你 让我和艾米说话
Please, let me talk to Amy.
行吧
Very well.
好啦 亲爱的
All right, sweetheart,
你妈咪的电♥话♥
this is your mommy.
问好吧
Say hello.
妈咪? -是我 亲爱的
Mommy? - It's me, honey.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
呃 你马上来接我了吧?
Uh-huh. Are you coming to get me now?
妈咪马上就到了
Mommy's going to be there real soon.
你得勇敢些
I want you to keep being brave.
好吗?
Okay?
向我保证噢?
Can you promise me?
我保证
I promise.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, my baby.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
行 说够了 亲爱的
Okay, that's enough, sweetheart.
很好
Very good.
把这地址记下来
Now take down this address.
塔平大街 4615号♥
4615 Tarpin Street.
记下了?
Got it?
嗯 记好了
Yes, I've got it.
喂? -奥黛丽 我是杰克
Hello? - Audrey, it's Jack.
我刚监听完那个电♥话♥
I just got off the call.
对方是亨德森
It was Henderson.
你把克萝伊弄回工作台了?
Have you got Chloe back on line?
奥黛丽? -抱歉 杰克
Audrey? - Sorry, Jack.
是的 克萝伊还在这里
Yes, Chloe's still here.
好的 我接下来要告诉你需要卫星扫描的地址
Okay, I'm going to give the address for the satellite sweep.
好的 说吧
All right, go ahead.
4615 塔平
4615 Tarpin.
好的
All right.
给我几分钟
Give me a few minutes.
克萝伊 跟我来一下
Chloe, I need you to come with me.
别和我说话
Don't talk to me.
这是杰克的事情
It's for Jack.
杰克?
Jack?
克萝伊 杰克需要你的帮助
Chloe, Jack needs your help.
拜托了
Please.
好吧
Fine.
到底发生了什么?
What the hell's going on?
我必须阻止凯伦把你替换了
I had to keep Karen from replacing you.
所以我才签了那份文件
That's why I signed the document.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
我不明白
I don't understand.
克萝伊 你是这里杰克和我惟一信任的人
Chloe, you're the only one that Jack and I trust here.
杰克需要你给卫星重新分配任务
Jack needs one of the satellites retasked.
为什么?
Why?
这是地址
Here's the address.
要全方位的红外扫描
We need a full infrared sweep.
我需要个解释
I'm going to need an explanation.
克萝伊 我保证
Chloe, I promise you,
我会给你一个解释
I will give you one,
但现在我们必须先行动
but right now we need to hurry.
有些不对劲
Something's wrong.
韦恩 -杰克
Wayne. - Jack.
你没事吧? -没事
You're all right? - Yeah.
看见你真好
It's good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
伊芙琳
Evelyn,
我是杰克·鲍尔
my name is Jack Bauer.
我向你保证
I promise you,
我们会把你女儿救出来的
we're gonna to get your daughter back.
现在我要知道你所知道的
Right now I need to know what you know.
我答应过他们
I already told them
我不会走漏任何信息
I won't give up any information
直到我领回我女儿
until I have my daughter.
好吧
Fine.
稍等
Excuse me for one second.
奥黛丽·雷恩斯? -奥黛丽 我是杰克 帮我接克萝伊
Audrey Raines? - Audrey, it's Jack. Let me speak to Chloe.
好的 杰克 马上
Okay, Jack, hold on.
杰克 免提了 说吧
Jack, you're on speaker.
杰克 奥黛丽告诉我发生了什么
Jack, Audrey told me what's happening.
万万没想到副总统居然和这有关
I can't believe the vice president's involved in this.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表