杰克...
Jack...
如果大卫·帕默尔在的话 他会让你怎么做呢?
what would David Palmer want you to do if he were here?
纪念他的最好的方式就是 挽救别人的生命
The best way to honor his memory is to make the choice to save others.
很明显 我没法阻止你们
Obviously, I can't stop you from doing this.
如果你们要给他提供赦免协议 至少让我来跟他谈
If you're gonna give him a deal, at least let me present it.
好的 -谢谢
All right. - Thank you.
很明显你不再被通缉了 你应该已经拿回了录音
Since you're clearly no longer a fugitive, I assume they retrieved that recording.
有人把录音毁掉了 我不是来跟你谈录音的事情的
Someone got to it and erased it. I'm not here to talk about the recording.
比尔克在大约一个半小时前逃跑了 他即将进行另一次袭击
Bierko escaped about a half an hour ago. He's gonna carry out another attack.
肯定的 在你第一次阻止他行动的时候 你就伤了他自尊
I'm sure he will. You bruised the man's ego when you stopped his first attempt.
你了解他 了解他的想法 在你计划这一切之前你曾经研究过他
You know him. You know how he thinks. You studied him before you set up this deal.
他会怎么做?
What's he gonna do?
我为什么要帮你?
Why should I help you?
你自称为爱国者 证明给我看
You call yourself a patriot. Prove it.
因为你背叛了他们 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥将袭击你所深爱的祖国
These terrorists are gonna attack the country that you love, because you betrayed them.
你应该帮我扑灭这场你引起的大火
Why don't you help me put out the fire that you started?
他们让你来跟我谈条件 是吧?
They sent you in here to broker a deal, didn't they?
什么条件 完全赦免?
What's the offer, full immunity?
那你岂不是心如刀割?
That just must be really eating you up inside.
你以为呢?
What do you think?
你对我所关心的人被杀 负有责任
You were responsible for the murder of people that I cared about.
对于大卫·帕默尔的事情 真的
I am sorry about David Palmer, I am.
但我所做的事情 关乎国家的命运
But what I did was in the interest of the destiny of this country.
我说的不是什么纽♥约♥时♥报♥上
And I'm not talking about the version you read on the op-ed pages pages
的专栏特写
of the New York Times.
我说的是生存的政♥治♥... 这个世界运行的真正规则
I'm talking about the politics of survival... the way the world really works.
你要赦免 还是不要?
Do you want immunity or not?
赦免令毫无价值
Immunity is worthless.
是的
Yeah.
杰克
Jack.
那录音才是我的赦免令
That recording was my only immunity.
给我一纸空文 走出这里 我就死定了
They give me a piece of paper, I walk out of here, I'm a dead man.
两天 两小时或者是两个月 他们早晚会除掉我的
It's two days, two hours, two months, who cares? They're gonna take me down.
他们是谁?
Who's they?
导演沃尔特·卡明斯自杀把戏的那些人
Same people that made walt cummings look like a suicide.
拜托 杰克 你不会相信
Come on, Jack. You can't really believe
查尔斯 罗根自己设计了这一切吧?
that Charles Logan masterminded all of this by himself.
告诉我他们的名字
Give me the names.
你碰不了他们
You can't touch them.
而他们却能碰你
But they can touch you.
我会帮你抓比尔克 但我要的不是赦免令
I'll help you catch Bierko. But not for an immunity deal.
我有别的要求 只有你才能帮我
I need something more, and you're the only person can make it happen.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
消失 就像你为避免中国的纠缠 消失的那样
To disappear, just like you did so they wouldn't turn you over to the Chinese.
但是 我不会犯你所犯的错误
Except, I'm not gonna make your mistake.
我会离开这个国家 带米里亚姆跟我一起走
I'm gonna leave the country, I'm gonna take Miriam with me.
你不需要我的帮忙
You don't need my help for that.
事实上 我需要你帮忙 我所接触的人仍然都忠于总统
Actually, I do. All of my contacts are still loyal to the president.
我需要我能够信任的人 来帮我掩盖行踪
I need somebody I can trust to cover our tracks.
我需要能力强的人
I need somebody who can do a better job
而不是像你的人那样败露了你的行踪
of it than those incompetents who failed to cover yours.
你怎么不觉得我会在事情一结束 就立刻杀了你?
What makes you think that I'm not gonna kill you the second this is over?
因为你一诺千金
Because you're gonna give me your word.
我知道你的承诺对你意味着什么 所以我只需要你的承诺
And I know what your word is worth to you. So it's all I need.
就算我同意你的条件
less that I agree to this
要是抓不到比尔克
Anything less than Bierko's head on a plate,
这个协议就作废
this deal is off.
好的
Fine.
现在 比尔克会有大动作
Now, Bierko is gonna hit hard,
所以你们最好脑筋转快点
so you'd better think fast.
克萝伊 把这14个名字进行电♥话♥核对
Chloe, do a phone check on these 14 names.
在会议室把这工作完成
I want you working out of the situation room.
怎么样?
We are done, What do we have?
亨德森给了我14个名字 他相信比尔克会首先接触他们
Henderson gave us 14 names that he believes Bierko's gonna contact first.
克萝伊在进行电♥话♥核 对并查找相关数据
Chloe's doing a phone check and pulling up relative data.
特勤组准备好没 -他们已进入一级战备
Is tactical standing by? - They're on priority alert.
我让柯蒂斯担任指挥 如果你不反对的话
I put Curtis Manning in command, if it's all right with you.
我相信你的判断 比尔
I trust your judgment, Bill.
警卫已经准备好将亨德森带过来询问
Security's getting ready to bring Henderson in here for a debrief.
不好意思 稍等一下
Excuse me for one second.
奥黛丽
Audrey.
杰克 我听说了录音的事情 真的被毁掉了吗?
Jack, I just heard about the recording. Has it really been destroyed?
罗根总统找人把录音毁掉了 -上帝啊
President Logan managed to get to it. - My god.
我们有一个更紧要的问题
We have a more immediate problem.
比尔克 我听说他逃掉了 所以我才回来
Bierko. I heard that he escaped. That's why I came back out here.
希望我能帮上忙
I was hoping that I could help.
为什么亨德森从拘留室出来了?
Why is Henderson coming out of Holding?
我们要用他来寻找比尔克的下落
We're using him to help us find Bierko.
奥黛丽 凯伦和他达成了协议
Audrey, Karen made a deal.
她给他豁免权
She gave him immunity.
什么?! 杰克 你怎么能这样?
What?! Jack, how can you let this happen?
你了解这个人都干了些什么
You know what that man has done.
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
比尔克是我们现在的首要问题
Bierko's our number one priority.
他正在策划下一轮袭击
We know he's planning another attack.
没有亨德森的帮助 我们就无法找到他
Without Henderson's help, we won't find him.
杰克!
Jack!
我们找到了些东西
I think we've got something.
奥黛丽 对不起
Audrey, I'm sorry.
我得先走了
I've got to go.
查到了什么?
All right, what we have?
在名单上的14个人里
Out of the 14 names on the list,
只有一个人用过手♥机♥ 约瑟夫·马利纳
only one has an active cell phone... Joseph Malina.
约瑟夫·马利纳是个军♥火♥商
Joseph Malina's an arms dealer.
曾做过军♥火♥的承包人
Used to be a military contractor
直到他被起诉售卖♥♥机密情报
until they accused him of selling secrets.
但证据不足
But they couldn't prove anything,
所以他打赢了所有官司
so he beat all the charges.
你认识他
You know him?
是的 我在他被捕前和被捕后
Well enough. I did business with him before and after
和他做过生意 -你查到了些什么?
he was arrested. - What do you have on him?
在4:03分的时候马利纳在他家里 接了个12秒的电♥话♥
Malina got a 12 second call on his home phone at 4:03 a.m.
那个电♥话♥是从凡奈斯的一个公共电♥话♥打来的 离伏击现场不远
from a pay phone in Van Nuys not far from the ambush site.
1分钟后 一个GSM电♥话♥又打回到了
A minute later, the same pay phone got a call-back
这个公共电♥话♥上
from a GSM Sat phone.
换句话说 他隐藏了号♥码
In other words, he took down the number,
以使自己不被追踪到
called from an untraceable line.
听起来像是我们要找的人
Sounds like our guy.
通知柯蒂斯 让他的战术小队行动
Tell Curtis to mobilize his tactical team.
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on.
你们想怎么着?
What good is that going to accomplish?
你们想把马利纳带回这里
You're going to bring Malina in here.
你们认为他会这样乖乖地交出比尔克?
You think he's just going to roll over on Bierko?
他先前被抓进去的时候 什么都没有招
He didn't cut a deal when he was busted before,
这次也不会招
he's not gonna cut a deal now.
即使你真能让他招了...
And even if you can crack him...
而我可不认为你们能...
I don't think you can...
你们也需要几个小时 但你们根本没有时间了
you're going to need hours, and you don't have hours.
你的建议呢?
What do you suggest?
我建议你派我去和马利纳谈谈
I suggest you send me in to talk to Malina.
我会找出比尔克从他身上得到了什么
I'll find out what Bierko got from him.
我不能同意 杰克 不要傻了
I don't think so. - Jack, don't be stupid.
你知道你不能从这人身上得到什么
You know you can't get anything out of this guy,
而他的电脑把这个地方比得
and his computer makes this place
像个豪华咖啡吧似的
look like an Internet cafe.
他有绝对高端的
He's got the absolute, most sophisticated,
最顶尖的安保系统
state-of-the-art security system,
还安装了凤♥凰♥盾
including a Phoenix Shield.
我们能绕过它
We can get through it.
凤♥凰♥盾不行 是个毒丸防火墙
Not a Phoenix. It's a poison pill firewall.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表