你得尽快找到杰克
You've got to get to Jack first.
会的
We will.
我现在出发
I'm heading out.
喂
Yes?
我找到了能让你击落 那架飞机的借口了
We have a solution that will allow you to order the plane shot down.
我也希望你找到了
I sure as hell hope so.
我是总统 但是总统
I may be the president, but there are protocols in place
也得照章办事
that I can't just ignore.
我们就是照章办事
What we're proposing will circumvent your protocols.
怎么搞?
What is it?
发出一个模拟的VCI危难信♥号♥♥
We're going to simulate a VCI distress signal.
伪装一个飞机代码
It'll be broadcast on the airplane's transponder code,
就像是从鲍尔的飞机上发出的
and it will appear to come from Bauer's flight.
等等
Hold on.
什么是VCI危难信♥号♥♥?
What is a VCI distress signal?
是飞机被劫持时发出的求救信♥号♥♥
It's an emergency signal indicating that there's a hijacking in progress,
暗示飞机可能被当成武器 这时就有理由把它击落了
and that the perpetrators intend to use the aircraft as a weapon. It'll give you the pretext to shoot it down.
在这种情况下 也没有别的办法了
There really is no other legitimate response to this scenario,
你需要做的就是假装很为难 然后下命令
All you need to do is appear to struggle with the ethics and then give the order.
总统先生
Mr. President.
好吧
Fine.
好的
All right.
你好像很不情愿
You sound reluctant.
我没想到竟会走到这一步
I can't believe it's come to this.
我要击落一架飞机 满载着无辜的人
I'm going to shoot down a plane full of innocent people.
没人乐意这么做 总统先生
None of us is happy about this, Mr. President,
但你已经别无选择了
but you don't really have a choice.
鲍尔有证据揭穿这场阴谋
Bauer has evidence implicating you in this conspiracy,
如果事情败露 接下来会发生什么
and I don't have to tell you what the consequences will be
不用我说你也清楚吧
for all of us if it's released.
我们得把克萝伊找来
We should contact Chloe and bring her in.
我们得在她的帮助下 把杰克带回反恐局
We're going to want her help bringing Jack back to CTU.
好的
Fine.
派人去
Send an escort.
凯伦
Karen,
我很感谢你
I appreciate this.
我明白你现在帮我们 相当于孤注一掷
I know you're putting everything on the line to help us.
我期望录音带与杰克说的一致
All I can say is this recording better be everything Jack claims it is.
我了解杰克
I know Jack.
我不怎么认同他的手段
I don't always agree with his methods,
但我相信他的判断
but I trust his judgment.
我去派人
I'll go make that call.
怎么了?
What's going on?
布坎南怎么出来了?
What's Buchanan doing out of Holding?
局势有变 麦尔斯
The situation has changed, Miles.
我们掌握了新情报
There's some new intel.
我什么都没看到
I haven't seen anything.
什么新情报?
What new intel?
我现在没时间解释
I don't have time to explain it right now.
你什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思就是我有机会再向你汇报
It means that I'll brief you when I've got the chance.
比尔克的转移你搞好了吗?
Have you compiled the orders for Bierko's transfer?
还没
I'm still working on them.
找到他们了再通知我
Let me know when you've got them.
怎么了 迈克?
What is it, Mike?
被劫持的飞机出现了新情况
A situation has come up regarding the hijacked plane.
告诉我
Tell me what's happening.
航管局截获了一个VCI危难信♥号♥♥
The FAA just picked up a VCI distress code.
发自ST-520
It originated from flight ST-520.
什么是VCI危难信♥号♥♥?
What's a VCI distress code?
是最近安装的系统 所有商用航♥班♥上都有
The VCI is a coding system that was recently installed on all commercial airliners.
这个信♥号♥♥说明有劫机发生
This particular code indicates that a hijacking is underway,
而且飞机可能 被用作攻击地面的武器
and that the plane is going to be used to target installations on the ground.
我的天
Oh, my God.
柯尔克上将准备和您召开视频会议
Admiral Kirkland is standing by on video-conference from Point Mugu.
他会向您报告具体情况
He's ready to brief you with the details.
柯尔克上将
Admiral Kirkland,
我是迈克·诺维克
I'm Mike Novick.
总统来了
I have the President here.
总统先生
Mr. President.
将军
Admiral.
迈克告诉我关于VCI信♥号♥♥的事了
Mike's told me about this VCI signal.
信♥号♥♥是怎样在鲍尔不知情的情况下发出来的?
How could it have been sent without Bauer's knowledge?
最有可能的情况是 一个飞行员偷偷的激活了传送码
Most likely, one of the pilots under duress secretly activated the transponder code.
让我梳理一下
Let me get this straight.
最后的报告说鲍尔在客舱
At last report, Bauer was in the passenger cabin.
这是不是说他现在在驾驶舱
Does this mean that he's now in the cockpit
并且控制着飞机?
and that he's in control of the plane?
应该是这样的 长官
It appears that way, sir.
我们该怎么做 将军?
What do we do, Admiral?
长官 在这种情况下的行动章程已经有特别注明了
Sir, the protocols for this scenario are clearly specified.
我们必须抢先采取行动
We're compelled to take preemptive action.
什么行动?
What action?
必须击落飞机
The aircraft must be shot down.
我们已经命令一架F-18从穆古出发了
We've already scrambled an F-18 out of Point Mugu.
我们需要你的批准
We just need your approval to engage.
将军 飞机上有50个人
There are over 50 people on that plane, Admiral.
总统先生 我们也必须为在地面上的人着想
We have to think of the people on the ground, Mr. President.
有超过200万人住在洛杉矶
Over 20 million citizens live in Los Angeles County,
他们每一个人都有可能成为目标
each one of them is now a potential target.
我真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
总统先生 我想插句话
Mr. President, if I can interject.
将军 我很难接受
Admiral, it's hard for me to accept
鲍尔会用飞机作为武器 袭击民众
that Bauer intends to use the aircraft as a weapon against civilians.
从给我的简报文件看
From my briefing document,
杰克·鲍尔是个很冲动的人 他有疯狂行径的历史
Jack Bauer is a distraught individual with a history of erratic behavior.
杰克·鲍尔一生都在 保护民众
Jack Bauer has spent his entire career protecting American lives.
我想他这么做肯定有原因
I think there's a reason he's doing what he's doing.
什么原因?
What would that be?
我不知道
I don't have the answer,
但是我们至少应该试着找出来
but we should at least try to find out.
我们没有时间了
We don't have the time.
总统先生 我们可以让F-18
Mr. President, we could have the F-18
跟踪那架飞机
shadow the aircraft.
让他们随时待命
We could issue a standing order
一旦情况有变 就击落飞机
to fire only if the target deviates from its present course.
总统先生 这个方案不可行
That's not a viable option, Mr. President.
为什么?
Why not?
现在 飞机已经过了沙漠
Right now, that plane is over the desert.
再过15分钟
In another 15 minutes,
就到洛杉矶了
it'll be above Los Angeles.
如果到那时我们要被迫击落飞机
If we're forced to shoot it down then,
就可能会出现大量地面人员伤亡
there'll be facing massive casualties on the ground.
而且 总统先生
And, Mr. President,
我们也必须考虑到
we must also consider
鲍尔有袭击总统官邸的可能
the possibility that Bauer intends to attack the Presidential Retreat.
这里?
The Retreat?
你也在攻击范围内
You're inside the target zone,
鲍尔今天已经被指控谋杀一个总统了
and Bauer's already been accused of killing one president today.
长官 事实是
The simple fact is, sir,
我们不知道他意欲何为
we don't know what his intentions are.
总统先生...
Mr. President...
迈克 可以了
Mike. Stop.
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
将军 我授权击落飞机
Admiral, I'm authorizing you to shoot down that plane.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
总统先生
Mr. President...
迈克 别说了
Mike, please.
不要让我难上加难了
Don't make this any more difficult for me than it already is.
海耶斯小姐
Miss Hayes.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表