24小时
第5季 第4集
前情提要
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥控制了 安大略机场大厅
The terrorists are controlling the main terminal at Ontario Airport.
今天 贵国总统和俄♥国♥总统
Today, your President and the President of Russia
要签订一份 反恐♥怖♥主♥义♥联盟的协议
have come together to sign an Antiterrorism Alliance.
我们有很多人♥质♥
I have hostages.
除非罗根总统和苏瓦若夫总统
Unless President Logan and President Suvarov
联合声明取消协议
make a joint statement repudiating this accord,
我才会释放他们
I will order their execution.
我希望搞定这件事!
I want this handled!
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我不在乎你怎么做 要花多大代价
I don't care how you do it, I don't care what it takes.
摆平它!
Fix it!
大卫·帕默尔昨晚打电♥话♥给我
David Palmer called me last night.
他说事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
He said it was a matter of national security.
这是他的原话
Those were his exact words.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
也不是什么国♥家♥安♥全♥
It's hardly a matter of national security.
他不是这样说的 -是 他是这样说的
That's not what he said. - Yes, it is.
不 那被人动了手脚
No, that is a trick.
我知道所有的电♥话♥内容都有录音
I know that all phone conversations are recorded.
它们都放在哪儿?
Where do they store those transcripts?
大厅过去的档案室里
Archive room, down the hall.
我是比尔?布坎南
This is Bill Buchanan.
我们希望可以 和平解决这件事
I'm hoping we can resolve this peacefully.
我想你不明白 我们有多认真
I don't think you understand just how serious we are.
你要是想闯进来
You make any efforts to enter the tunnel,
今天就给他们收尸吧
you will spend the rest of the day collecting body parts.
杰克 你在里面指挥行动
Jack, I'm going to need you to quarterback this thing from inside.
我可以直接看到大厅的状况
I'm staring straight down on the main concourse.
有6名歹徒身上绑有炸♥弹♥
We've got six hostiles wearing explosive vests.
如果我们稍有动作
We have to assume their orders are to detonate
他们就会引爆♥炸♥弹
if we try to make a move.
嘿 那有一位叫黛安·赫胥黎的女人
Hey, I got a woman, Diane Huxley,
说她有话给反恐局
says she has information for CTU.
黛安 怎么了? 出什么事了?
Diane, what's going on? What's wrong?
德里克在大厅里
Derek is inside the terminal.
你!
You!
不
No.
柯蒂斯 他们又带走了一个人♥质♥
Curtis, they're moving another one of the hostages.
哦 天哪 是德里克
Oh, my god, it's Derek.
大厅里有问题
You have a problem at the terminal.
杰克·鲍尔躲在里面 为反恐局的营救计划作侦察
Jack Bauer is inside providing recon for CTU's rescue operation.
鲍尔先生!
Mr. Bauer!
德里克的命 只剩5秒钟了
Derek has five seconds left to live.
4...
Four...
贝莱奇!
Beresch!
以下事件发生于上午10点至11点之间 均与现实同步
我们一直在试
We've been trying from here,
但还是联络不上杰克
but we still can't make contact with Jack.
你能看到他吗 柯蒂斯?
Can you make a visual, Curtis?
不能
Negative.
也许杰克故意挂了电♥话♥
Maybe Jack went dark intentionally.
不太可能
Unlikely.
电♥话♥切断时 我们还在说话
He was talking to us when his transmission cut off.
我们要假设他被发现 或已经被杀
We have to assume he's been captured or killed.
也就是说 我们要靠自己行动
Which means we need to mount this assault without his help.
没有杰克指挥
Without Jack directing our teams,
成功的机率不到20%
success probability falls to less than 20 percent.
罗根总统会在1小时内签订协议
President Logan is going to sign this treaty in less than an hour.
如果恐♥怖♥分♥子♥还占上风
If the terrorists are still in control,
他们会杀了所有的人♥质♥
they'll kill all the hostages.
有什么指示 比尔?
What do you want me to do, Bill?
制定一套没有杰克参与的进攻计划
Work up an assault plan that doesn't include Jack.
好 我先回指挥区
All right, I'm going back to the staging area,
再重新调整
we'll coordinate from there.
回到各自的岗位 为新战略做准备
Back to your stations, prepare to reconfigure.
所有小组 全部撤退
All teams, stand down.
我们要重新计划任务
We're working up a new mission profile.
鲍尔先生
Mr. Bauer.
反恐局的进攻计划是什么?
What is CTU's assault plan?
你一定很关心这个男孩
The boy means something to you,
否则 你不会这么轻易现身
otherwise, you wouldn't have given yourself up so easily.
把计划告诉我
Tell me the plan.
我叫他们先进攻中♥央♥大厅的北门
They're going to storm the north concourse doors on my command.
我会在内部配合他们
I'm coordinating the operation from in here.
还有人躲在这里吗?
Is there anyone else inside?
没有
No.
去制定防守计划
Get me the plans to the terminal.
你帮了个大忙
You've been a great help.
我们要留着这小子
We'll keep the boy.
换个人♥质♥过来
Bring me another hostage.
你今天所做的一切
Anything you do in here today
阻止不了协议的签订
will not stop that treaty from being signed.
但美国政♥府♥是不会跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判的
The United States government does not negotiate with terrorists.
你明白这一点
You know that.
你们的总统软弱无能
Your president is a weak man.
一旦要流更多的血 他会屈服的
He'll back down once more blood is spilled.
不是他
Not him.
走! 走!
Move! Move!
求你了...
Please...
求你了 你不必非得这样做
please, you don't have to do this.
弗拉德
Vlad.
我可以帮你争取更多时间
I can help you buy more time.
求你了!
Please!
不!
No!
你不必非得杀人
You don't have to do this now.
反恐局现在应该行动了
CTU was supposed to have raided the terminal by now.
为什么还没有消息?
Why haven't we heard from them?
比尔?布坎南说他们遇到了阻碍
Bill Buchanan said they had a setback.
什么阻碍?
What kind of setback?
他们跟杰克·鲍尔失去联络了
They lost contact with Jack Bauer.
为什么? 他怎么了?
Why? What happened to him?
他们不能确定 他到底怎么了
They're not sure what happened to him,
但反恐局需要重新制定进攻计划
but they need to reconfigure their assault plan.
是
Yeah.
我会告诉总统
I'll tell the President.
贝莱奇又直播了
Beresch is transmitting from the terminal.
他又抓了一个人♥质♥
He's got another hostage.
我们耐心地等待着你和压♥迫♥我们的人
We have waited patiently for you
取消这次非人道契约的签订
to renounce this unholy pact with our oppressors,
但我们没听到任何回应
but we have heard nothing.
这就是沉默的代价
This is the cost of that silence.
由你选择下一个人♥质♥的命运 总统先生
What happens next is your choice, Mr. President.
如果你执意要签订这份协议
If you choose to sign this corrupt document,
你将让那份协议染上更多人♥质♥的鲜血
understand that you will also be staining it with the blood of the remaining hostages.
如果反恐局再不摆平这件事
If CTU can't pull this off in time,
还要牺牲60个人 迈克
that's upwards of 60 people, Mike.
在我任职期间
You know I've never done anything
我从没做过 对这个国家有贡献的事情
in my presidency that I didn't feel was right for the country.
当然不是 先生
Of course not, sir.
没有人会那样认为
Nobody thinks otherwise.
我清楚自己的野心
I know I'm ambitious
我希望这次的协议 成为我任职期间的辉煌功迹
that I want this treaty to be the hallmark of my presidency,
但我绝不想牺牲无辜者的生命
but I never thought I would sacrifice innocent life.
总统先生
Mr. President.
您不需要为这些杀人犯的行为负责
You are not responsible for the actions of these murderers.
我可以拖延他们
I could postpone this.
先生?
Sir?
如果我照他们说的做 也许就不会有人死
I give them what they want, maybe nobody else has to die.
您认为这些人真的会放了人♥质♥?
Do you think these people would actually release the hostages?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表