24小时
第5季 第20集
前情提要
发生在大卫·帕默尔身上的事本不应该发生
What happened to David Palmer wasn't supposed to happen.
他使自己身陷险境
He put himself in harm's way, and he got involved
并且牵涉到一些本不该牵涉到的事
in something that he shouldn't have.
你知道谁杀了大卫?
You know who killed David?
他为我效力
He works for me.
你说谎
You lied to me.
这一整天都是一个巨大的谎言!
This entire day has been one giant lie!
你的所做所为让我觉得恶心!
What you've done makes me sick!
玛莎 够了!
Martha, enough!
我要你向我发誓
I need you to swear to me that you will do
你会按照我说的去做 为了我们的国家
as I ask for the country.
我恨你
I hate you.
玛莎的状况我们正在密切关注
The situation with Martha is taken care of.
这其间有太多松懈的环节
There are too many loose ends lying around.
我们不能让她发现漏洞 毁了一切
We cannot afford to have her pull on one and unravel everything.
她不会的
She won't.
我拿到录音带了
I have the recording.
你把它销毁了吗?
Have you destroyed it?
没有 先生
No, sir, I have not.
你和我从一开始就牵涉其中
You and I have been in this from the beginning.
毁掉录音带 就能保全我们
Destroying that recording protects both of us.
我发现奥布莱恩了
I've got O'Brian.
她在哪?
Where is she?
她正从比尔·布坎南家出来
She's walking out of Bill Buchanan's house.
克萝伊告诉你她为什么帮助奥黛丽·雷恩斯和鲍尔了吗?
Did Chloe tell you why she was helping Audrey Raines and Bauer?
因为她相信杰克是无罪的
'Cause she thinks Jack is innocent,
罗根总统陷害了鲍尔
that President Logan framed Bauer.
我是凯伦·海耶斯...
This is Karen Hayes...
麦尔斯追踪克萝伊一直到了你家
Miles traced Chloe to your house.
你只有不到七分钟的时间让克萝伊离开
You have less than seven minutes to get Chloe out of there.
凯伦 你为什么要帮助我们?
Karen, why are you warning us?
因为之前我可能犯了个错
Because I may have made a mistake earlier.
克萝伊
Chloe,
如果他们在这里找到你 你会被捕的
if they find you here, you'll be arrested.
现在你必须离开
You have to go now.
现在还不行
Not yet.
结束了 克里斯托弗!
It's over, Christopher!
转过身来!
Turn around!
给我录音带
Give me the recording.
我没有录音带
I don't have it.
录音带在哪?!
Where is it?!
亨德森没说谎
Henderson wasn't lying.
他身上没有录音带
He doesn't have the recording on him.
录音带肯定被转手了
There must've been some kind of a hand-off.
亨德森曾经停下和另一辆车会合
Henderson stopped and rendezvoused with another car.
你能追踪那辆车吗?
Can you track the other car?
我们正在追踪 杰克
We're tracking it now, Jack.
它开回凡奈斯机场了...
It headed back to Van Nuys...
好像去了民用跑道...
looks like the civilian side of the airfield...
开上了停机坪 上面的人下了车
pulled onto the tarmac. Whoever it was got out
直接上了飞机
and got directly onto the plane.
这是一个特许外交航♥班♥
It is a chartered diplomatic flight.
杰克 我们已经尽最大努力了
Jack, we've tried everything we can.
我们无法让飞机延迟起飞
There's no way to delay it.
以下事件发生于凌晨两点至三点之间 均与现实同步
好了 有进展的时候告诉我
Okay, call me when you've got 'em. Yeah.
比尔 你们离开了吗?
Bill, are you out?
外勤组就快到那了
The field team's almost there.
克萝伊 正在收拾她需要的通讯工具 来和杰克保持联♥系♥
Chloe's packing the comm gear she needs to stay in touch with Jack.
杰克在哪?
Where is Jack?
凡奈斯机场
Van Nuys Airport.
他躲在一架刚刚起飞的外交航♥班♥上离开了
He stowed away on a diplomatic flight that just took off.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
他在寻找一盘涉及罗根总统的录音带
He's trying to find a recording that implicates President Logan.
那架飞机上有人带着它?
And someone on that flight has it?
是的 但我们不知道是谁
Yes, and we don't know who.
克萝伊正在查找是谁
That's what Chloe's been trying to find out.
等下 怎么样了?
Hang on. Yeah?
外勤组离布坎南家还有一个街区
Field team's a block away from Buchanan's.
我要留在这里对奥布莱恩进行远程审问
I'll set up here for the remote debrief of O'Brian.
不 去观察室
No. Put it in the Situation Room.
噢 我觉得你想...
Oh, I thought you wanted...
去观察室
I want it in the Situation Room.
去吧
Go.
比尔 外勤组
Bill, the field team's
随时都有可能出现
gonna be there any second.
让克萝伊现在离开 他们到哪了?
Get Chloe out of there now. - How close are they?
离你们一个街区
One block.
好吧 我得拖延他们
All right, I'm gonna have to run interference.
她离开才更重要
It's more important that she gets away.
好 我会带你来这
Good. I'll bring you in.
你会被当作嫌疑人
You'll be treated as a suspect.
我们从来没有说过话
We never talked.
明白
Understood.
他们来了
They're here.
从后面出去
Out the back.
比尔 等等
Bill, wait.
让克萝伊从保密频道上给我来电♥话♥
Have Chloe call me on a dry channel.
15号♥或27号♥
Either one-five or two-seven.
保密频道 15或27
Dry channel, one-five or two-seven.
记下了
Got it.
后面有个门
There's a gate in back.
顺着两座房♥子之间的小道去巷口
Follow the path between the houses to the alley,
向右转 然后去凡吐拉市 林荫大道
turn right and go to Ventura Boulevard.
可有宵禁令啊?
What about the curfew?
林荫大道有个酒店 叫密拉蒙
There's a hotel on the Boulevard, the Miramont.
你应该能够在被发现前到那里
You should be able to make it there without being spotted.
你呢?
What about you?
我要确保你没被跟踪
I'm gonna make sure you're not followed.
我会在反恐局 也可能在拘留室
I'll be at CTU, probably in Holding.
为什么会在拘留室?
Why in Holding?
凯伦会逮捕我
Karen's gonna place me under arrest.
如果你有什么需要
If you need anything,
联♥系♥她
contact her.
她为什么... 克萝伊 快走
Why is she... - Chloe, please, just go.
谁啊?
Who is it?
国土安♥全♥局♥
Homeland Security.
布坎南先生 请开门
Mr. Buchanan, we need you to open the door.
我们奉凯伦·海耶斯的命令来这
We're under order from Karen Hayes.
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
呃 怎么了?
What, uh, what's going on?
请站到一边去
Please step aside,
先生 我们要搜查这所房♥子
sir. We need to search the house.
不 我不会站到一边的
No, I'm not stepping aside.
你们有搜查令吗?
Do you have a warrant?
克萝伊 奥布莱恩在哪?
Where's Chloe O'Brian?
我不知道
I have no idea.
先生
Sir,
别逼我们动用武力...
don't make us use force...
我们知道她在这儿
we know she's been here.
我不知道你们在说什么
Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
她在哪?
Where is she?
我不知道克萝伊 奥布莱恩在哪
I don't know where Chloe O'Brian is.
她不在这
She's not here.
先生?
Sir?
这是最新的通信记录
This is a recent file from Comm.
只有奥布莱恩能够访问
Only O'Brian could access it.
告诉我们 先生
Talk to us, sir.
我不会告诉你们的
I'm not talking to you.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表