Are you still in the retreat?
是 我就在你屋前大厅的尽头
Yes. I'm just down the hall from your room.
我需要你立马过来
I need you to come here right away.
我马上就去
I'll be right there.
他们给我停药了
They've cut me off from my medication.
不是这样的
You haven't been cut off.
希尔医生说 你体内药物剂量已经足够了
Dr. Hill said you had enough in your system right now.
你需要再等几个小时
You need to wait a few hours.
我不想再等几小时了 迈克
I don't want to wait a few hours, Mike.
我现在就要
I need something now.
怎么了 罗根夫人?
What's going on, Mrs. Logan?
我不需要咨♥询♥服务 迈克
I don't need counseling, Mike.
我只想要那该死的药
I just want a damn pill.
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down.
谢谢你 亚当斯探员
Thank you, Agent Adams.
我们以前也经历过一些困难时期 玛莎
We've been through some tough times before, Martha.
现在暂时听从医生的建议吧
Just follow the doctor's orders for now.
这不仅仅是一段困难时期 迈克
This is more than just a tough time, Mike.
这一切都不会过去
None of this is going to go away.
我必须得一直承受
I just have to live with it.
你说"不会过去"是什么意思?
What do you mean, "It's not going to go away"?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我... 我不应该说那些话的
I... I shouldn't have said that.
玛莎
Martha,
是我
it's me.
告诉我一切
Say what needs to be said.
我不能告诉你
What needs to be said I can't say to you.
为什么不能?
Why not?
听着 迈克
Listen, Mike,
我只是需要一点睡眠
I just need to get some sleep. I'm just...
我只是...
I just…
在今天发生的事以后 有点疲倦
are shot from today.
我只是需要让自己冷静下来
I just need something to calm me down.
我只是需要我的药
I just need to get to my medication.
总统不想你离开屋子
The president doesn't want you to leave the room.
那么你把药拿来
Then you can bring it here.
我只是想吃几片药而已
I just want to take a couple of pills.
我需要睡眠
I need to sleep.
你可以看着我吃
You can watch me take them.
我看看我能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
喂?
Yes?
他们找到鲍尔了吗?
They found Bauer yet?
还没有
No, they haven't.
这样很糟糕
That's not good.
我知道很糟糕
I know that's not good.
我在所有的环节施压 我觉得我没必要提醒你
I'm putting pressure everywhere I can. I don't think I have to tell you
如果鲍尔拿到录音带
how disastrous it would be
后果将是多么严重
if Bauer gets his hands on that recording.
没错
That's exactly right.
你没必要提醒我 我知道
You don't have to tell me. I know.
我找到他以后
When I find him,
就打电♥话♥给你
I will call you.
还有其它事吗?
Is there anything else?
没有了
No.
很好
Good.
总统先生?
Mr. President?
什么事 迈克?
What is it, Mike?
有些事 我觉得应该提醒您注意一下
There's something I think I should call to your attention.
什么事?
Yes?
您的妻子 正处在一种十分不安的情绪之中
Your wife is in a very agitated state.
我不知道怎么办
I don't know how to proceed.
什么怎么办?
Proceed with what?
她想让我给她药 这是违反医嘱的
She wants me to bring her her medication against doctor's orders.
这个时候我还要为她的事分心!
That's all I need right now is to deal with her!
不! 不!
No! No!
不给她药
No more pills.
她不应该用这事来浪费你的时间!
And she shouldn't be wasting your time with this anyway!
总统先生
Mr. President.
是不是有什么我应该了解的事?
Is there something going on that I should know about?
为什么这么说?
Why?
她说什么了?
What did she say?
她需要更多的药物来保持冷静
She needs more medication to calm herself down.
有些事明显困扰着她
Something's clearly bothering her,
但她不想说
but she didn't want to talk about it.
我不觉得这事哪里跟你有关系 迈克
I don't see where any of this becomes your business, Mike.
我来告诉你哪里 总统先生
I'll tell you where, Mr. President.
我是您的幕僚长
I'm your Chief of Staff.
如果有一些关于国♥家♥安♥全♥的问题
If there's something going on that I don't know about
而我又不知道 那么 就跟我有关系了
that involves national security, it is my business.
这跟国♥家♥安♥全♥无关 迈克
This isn't national security, Mike.
是我们的婚姻问题
It's our marriage.
我想 今天 我们两个都感觉到
I think both of us realized today,
事到如今
at this point,
我们的婚姻只是名义上的关系
our relationship is nothing more than a facade,
而且 是我们需要维持下去的
and one that we're going to have to keep up
她只是对这件事反应激烈而已 迈克
she's reacting to that, Mike.
我明白了
I see.
对不起 总统先生
I'm sorry, sir.
迈克
Mike? Mike?
给她她想要的东西吧
Give her what she wants.
上帝知道 她一定很痛苦
Lord knows, she's in a lot of pain.
你把它藏在哪了?
Where are you hiding it?
藏什么?
Hiding what?
你要什么?
What... What do you want?
到底怎么了?
What the hell is this?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你和奥密克戎公♥司♥的关系
I know your connection with Omicron.
我知道你和克里斯托弗·亨德森的来往
I know your history with Christopher Henderson.
他要你把一些东西带出这个国家
He asked you to take something
东西在哪?
out of the country for him. Where is it?
克里斯托弗·亨德森?
Christopher Henderson?
我已经有几个月没见过他了
I have not seen him in months.
别对我撒谎!
Don't you lie to me!
我没说谎 我发誓!
I'm not lying, I swear!
我认识亨德森
I know Henderson, but I don't know
但是我不知道你在说什么
What you're talking about.
你检查你的行李了吗?
Did you check your luggage?
是的
Yes.
把行李找出来
Find it.
快点!
Move!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
家庭作业?
Homework?
对 家庭作业
Homework, yeah.
我以前都不知道这里还有无线网
I didn't know they had WiFi in here.
你能让我自己呆会儿吗?
Could you leave me alone?
我现在没时间说话
I can't talk right now.
你有点 嗯
You're a little, uh,
有点抓狂了 是宵禁令的缘故吧
freaked out because of the curfew thing.
别人也都一样的
Join the club.
也许是吧
Yeah, okay.
如果你想休息一下
When you come up for air,
我请客
I'm buying.
机场海关
Airport Customs.
我是洛杉矶反恐局的克萝伊 奥布莱恩
This is Chloe O' Brian from CTU Los Angeles.
我需要跟旅客核查处的负责人谈话
I need to talk to somebody in passenger clearing.
我需要核实身份
I'll need verification.
探员身份代码: 反恐局 99A-12
Agency ID: CTU 99A-12.
机长开启了安全带指示灯
The captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign,
我们将遭遇空中气流
as we are expecting some turbulence.
请回到座位
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表