成百上千的无辜市民 就会死在今天
hundreds of thousands of innocent people will die here today.
这比你抢任务要重要多了
That is more important than your preemptive operation.
重点不是这个
It's not a question of importance.
而是各自的目的
It's a question of different agendas.
你是为了救美国人♥民♥
Your job is to save American lives.
而我要救德国人♥民♥
Mine to save German lives.
你是在要我 背叛我的国家
You're asking me to betray my duty to my country.
问问你自己 你是我会怎么做
Ask yourself what you would do in my position.
你最好先 问问你自己
You better start asking yourself
你是我会怎么做
what you would do in mine.
跟我们走
Now, let's go.
我有你们政♥府♥的允可
I'm here by permission of your government.
你不能动我
You can't touch me.
行啊
Right.
等着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
确保你上司明白 如果会发生袭击
Well, make sure that your superior understands that if this attack happens,
贵国也要负责
my government will hold your country accountable.
杰克 我是布坎南 奥黛丽暂时会加入我们
Jack, it's Buchanan. Audrey will be joining us momentarily.
国安局的凯伦·海耶斯正在旁边
You're also on the line with Karen Hayes from Homeland Security.
她是来支援反恐局的
She's been providing support to CTU
她可以直接联♥系♥白宫
and she's also been in contact with the White House.
罗根总统找过 德国首相了吗?
Did President Logan get in touch with the German Chancellor?
他在努力 要再等1小时
He's tried, the Chancellor's unreachable for another hour.
没1小时可等了
We don't have another hour.
他们在拖时间 我们也没办法
They're stalling, there's nothing we can do about that.
杰克 我是奥黛丽 我刚跟德国情报局谈过
Jack, this is Audrey. I was just speaking with German intelligence.
他们拒绝跟我们合作
They're refusing to order their agent to cooperate with us.
也许你可以跟他做个交易
Maybe you can get a deal with him.
好吧 我再跟施托勒谈谈
Okay, I'll talk to Stoller again.
很好 如果他改变主意了 通知我
Good, call me if you get him to change his mind.
柯蒂斯?
Curtis?
让我单独跟他谈谈
Let me have a moment with him alone.
杰克 你想干嘛?
Jack, what are you doing?
没事的
It's all right.
好吧 我们出去
All right. Let's go.
你们情报局拒绝了 我们合作的要求
Your intelligence service denied our request for cooperation.
这就是你的政♥府♥
So has your government.
我一点也不吃惊
I'm not surprised.
科莱特·斯滕格是只金鹅
Collette Stenger is a golden goose.
没理由要放弃她
There's no upside in giving her up.
也许我也可以给你一只
Maybe I could provide you with one.
什么意思?
Meaning?
我能给你比科莱特·斯滕格 更贵重的东西
I will give you something that is more valuable than Collette Stenger.
很难猜到是宝贝
It's hard to know what that might be.
我们的黑名单 上面有全世界恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的名字
Our roster of all known terror suspects working around the world, our wet list.
我们以同盟国的身份 曾多次要求过这份名单
As allies, we've requested this wet list many times before.
但你们的安♥全♥局♥总是说
But the NSA has always said
如果给我们名单 就会破坏他们的行动
giving us the list would jeopardize their operations.
没错 但我不为安♥全♥局♥ 反恐局做事
It will, I don't work for the NSA, I don't work for CTU.
我是私下给你的 是你让我没的选了
This is personal and right now, you're not giving me another choice.
好吧 我用科莱特跟你换黑名单
All right, I'll give you Collette in exchange for the wet list.
行 我试试
Okay, let's see what we can do.
鲍尔探员
Agent Bauer.
我知道有些名字 会在名单上
I'm aware of several names that should be on that list.
别想糊弄我
Don't try and pass me a fake.
我是奥布莱恩
O'brian.
克萝伊 我是杰克
Chloe, it's Jack.
你还能潜进安♥全♥局♥的机密档案吗?
Do we still have a back door into NSA's secured mainframe?
我现在不方便说话 杰克
I can't really talk right now, Jack.
没事 听着
Okay, fine, then, listen.
你去服务器上下载黑名单
I need you to log on to their server, download the wet list
然后直接发给我
and send it to my PDA immediately.
为什么?
Why?
黑名单是交换科莱特·斯滕格的筹码
The wet list is what we're gonna have to pay to get Collette Stenger.
杰克 黑名单是最高机密
Jack, that list is as top secret as it gets.
安♥全♥局♥派了一组人来接管这里
Homeland Security sent a team over here.
你得跟他们说
You're gonna have to clear it with them.
不能给他们机会说不
We can't afford to take the chance of them saying no.
我不能 不是因为没得到他们的允许
I'm not saying I won't do it without their approval, I'm saying I can't.
他们拿走了我的钥匙卡 我没办法登陆
They took my keycard, I can't get into the NSA mainframe without it.
做你该做的事 这是我们找到比尔克的唯一办法
Just do what you have to. It's our only way to get Bierko.
好吧 我再打给你
Fine, I'll call you back.
打扰一下 麦尔斯
Excuse me, Miles.
天哪! -你怎么搞的?
Oh, my god! - What is the matter with you?
对不起
Sorry.
你怎么回事?
What's wrong with you?
我赔你干洗费
I'll pay for the dry cleaning.
杰克 我登陆了
Jack, I got on the NSA server.
得到档案了吗?
Did you get the file?
还没 他们外加了一个身份验证
Not yet, they put an extra layer of authentication in place.
能通过吗?
Can you get around it?
等一下
Hold on.
我进去了
Okay, I got it.
希望你知道自己在干什么 我现在就发给你
I hope you know what you're doing, I'm uploading it now.
谢谢
Thanks.
我拿到了
I got it.
看来是真的
Well, that appears legitimate.
是的
It is.
存储卡还我
Give me back the memory card.
在抓到科莱特·斯滕格之前 你不能发出去
You can't upload the wet list to your people until I have Collette Stenger in custody.
很公平
Well, fair enough.
我们得走了
We have to go now.
我们约好20分钟内 在范奈司机场见
I'm supposed to meet her at the Van Nuys Airport in less than 20 minutes.
她开什么车?
What kind of a car is she driving?
不知道 我会把车停在C位等她
I don't know, I'm supposed to park in car lot c and wait for her.
也许她交易前 就勘察过地形了
She'll probably recon the area before she makes contact.
她一向小心谨慎
She's, uh, cautious by habit.
柯蒂斯 我们要去范奈司机场 路上再慢慢跟你说
Curtis, we're on the move Van Nuys Airport, we'll give you the details when we're on the way.
你收到钱后 直接转到开曼群岛的账户上
When you receive the funds, transfer them immediately into the Caymans account.
哪一种货币?
In which account?
欧元
In Euros.
等待转帐
One moment to enter the rome.
银行已经准备好了
My bank is ready to accept the transfer.
档案加密了
The file is encrypted.
密♥码♥是多少?
What is the decryption key?
汇钱
Transfer the funds.
汇过去了
It's been sent.
谢谢 发封转账确认邮件给我
Thank you, e-mail me confirmation of the transfer.
密♥码♥是 查理 alpha 3 9 alpha
The decryption key is charlie alpha three nine alpha.
对的 是我们要的
It worked, this is what you wanted.
当然了
Of course it is.
绅士们 下次见了
Until next time, gentlemen.
人都准备好了吗?
Are the men ready?
是的
Yes.
烧了这里 我们撤
Torch this place, we're moving out.
长官 我不是在越权
Governor, I'm not trying to coopt your authority,
但我们目前的处境很危险
but we are in the middle of a crisis here.
您要不按我说的 吩咐警卫队
Now, you can either transmit my orders word for word to the National Guard
要不我将他们收编 直接下令 您选吧
or I can federalize them and give them my orders directly, your choice.
很好 谢谢 长官 期待跟您的合作
Excellent, thank you, Governor, I look forward to your cooperation.
长官 有个路障上的
Sir, we have a situation at one of the roadblocks
3个指挥官要找您
that the region three commander needs your call on.
什么事
Tell me.
韦恩·帕默尔坚持要过去
Wayne Palmer is insisting he be let through one of our roadblocks.
他说有公事要办
He claims he still has his clearance and that he's on official business.
到底是什么公事?
And where exactly is that?
他被拦了下来
He was stopped trying to get on the access road coming towards the retreat.
他来这里? 想做什么?
He's on his way here? To do what?
他不肯说
He wouldn't give the officer in charge of the roadblock any information at first.
要怎么办 长官?
What should I tell the roadblock, sir?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表