这次的交易
This deal you're working on,
我希望你能大赚一笔
I hope you're getting a lot of money for it.
我从不谈论我的工作
I never talk about my business,
你知道的
you know that.
我知道...
I know...
但玛丽亚打电♥话♥来提到波西塔诺的别♥墅♥
but Maria called about this villa in Positano.
她说你要是看到了
She said when you see it,
一定会爱上它
you'll love it.
晚点给她打电♥话♥
We'll call her later.
我们机场见 好吗?
I'll see you at the airport, okay?
45分钟后
In 45 minutes.
到时见
I'll be there.
喂
Yes.
我出发了
I'm on my way.
你拿到我要的东西了么?
And you have everything I asked for?
当然
Of course.
很好
Good.
钱呢?
Do you have the money?
我一验完货
As soon as I verify the merchandise,
立刻转到你的帐号♥上
I'll have it transferred to your account.
我很快就到
I'll be there soon.
她拿到图纸和许可密♥码♥了吗?
Does she have the schematics and the access codes?
拿到了
Yes.
所有我们要的
Everything we need.
这个货运中心是块难啃的骨头
This distribution center is a difficult target.
换个安保级别低的地方可能会容易些
It would be much easier to hit a less secure location.
不 米哈伊尔 就在这
No, Mikhail, this is the place.
就在这释放Sentox毒气...
Release the Sentox here...
20万人会丧生
and 200, 000 people die.
我们还需要尽快配置一颗新的卫星线路
And we need a second satellite repositioned as soon as possible.
好的 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
我刚在电脑上看到
I saw a request for proficiency evaluations
对所有反恐局成员进行技能评估的要求
for all CTU personnel on my secondary screen.
这是例行公事
That's a formality.
事实上 我们现在没时间搞评估了
The fact is, we don't have time for evaluations right now.
那为何还要进行?
Then why was it put in the pipeline?
正如我所说的 这是例行公事
Like I said, it's a formality.
你是来关闭这里的 对吗?
You're here to shut this place down, aren't you?
这些评估不久就会被一些方案替代
And the evaluations will be filled in later as a matter of protocol.
我和你说过
I told you before,
白宫方面... -我知道你跟我说过什么
the White House... - I know what you told me before.
现在告诉我真♥相♥
Now tell me the truth.
真♥相♥是 反恐局被国土安♥全♥部♥合并了
The truth is, CTU is being absorbed by Homeland.
也就是说 从现在开始
Which means, from now on,
所有行动决定都必须通过我
every operational decision needs to go through me.
比尔 你想怎么样?
Bill, what did you expect?
敌人乘虚而入
You've been infiltrated.
你手下56个人遇害
56 of your people have been killed.
其他人一蹶不振... -他们没有一蹶不振
The others are demoralized... - they're not demoralized,
他们很愤怒!
They're angry!
他们要重新加入战斗
They want to fight back.
不惜付出生命
They're willing to lay down their lives.
有些甚至已经... -好了 比尔
Some already have... - It's done, Bill.
这事已经决定了
The decision's been made.
你我都不希望这次变动影响到正在执行的计划
And I know neither one of us wants this transition to interfere with ongoing protocol,
所以不要告诉其他人
so let's just keep it between us.
至少在危机解除前
At least until this crisis plays out.
那儿
There.
比尔?
Bill?
国土安♥全♥部♥的调查非常不友好
Homeland is being overly aggressive with their survey.
怎么回事?
What is going on?
没事
Nothing.
只是例行公事
It's just a formality.
做完评估他们就会离开
They'll be gone as soon as they finish their evaluation.
军队调动的进展如何?
Where are we on the military mobilization?
洛杉矶15个区已有9个区实施戒♥严♥
Martial law is in effect in nine of the 15 L.A. Districts.
我正在剩下的区设立检测站
I'm setting up checkpoints for the rest of the county now.
希望总统做的是对的
I hope the president's doing the right thing.
A队
Alpha team,
我们正接近科莱特·斯滕格的公♥寓♥
we're approaching Collette Stenger's apartment
准备好行动了
and we're ready to move.
你们是否就位?
Are you in position?
已经到位 我们已把守住大厅
Affirmative. We've got the lobby covered.
好的 收到
All right, Copy.
她应该到楼顶去了
I think she went for the roof.
你们走楼梯
Cover the stairs.
我们走
Let's go.
到楼顶去
We're going up top.
把枪放下!
Drop the gun!
退后 否则我杀了他!
Stand down or he dies!
我说了退后!
I said stand down!
你已经被我们的人包围了
Our people are all around you.
他们会在你扣动扳机前击毙你
They will drop you before you could pull that trigger.
把枪放下!
Put the gun down!
你什么意思 "你们的人"?
What do you mean, "your people"?
你是谁?
Who are you?
洛杉矶 反恐局
Counter Terrorist Unit, Los Angeles.
给我看证件
Show me identification.
我是德国联邦情报处的
I'm with the German federal intelligence service.
我叫西奥·施托勒
My name's Theo Stoller.
你在这干什么?
What are you doing in this country?
我在执行特殊任务...
I'm here on special assignment...
两国政♥府♥都同意的
by agreement between our governments.
现在你们必须马上离开
Now you can get the hell out of here
否则我的身份会暴露
before you destroy my cover.
这不可能
That's not going to happen.
奥布莱恩
O'brian.
克萝伊 我是杰克
Chloe, it's Jack.
我要你帮我查一个外国特工
I want you to check on a foreign agent on the SA list.
"西奥·施托勒"
"Theo Stoller"
好
Okay.
找到了:
Got it:
"西奥·施托勒
"Theo Stoller,
身高 5英尺11英寸
height, 5'11" ,
褐色头发 褐色眼睛"
brown hair, brown eyes."
他是德国情报人员
He's a German operative,
曾在英国♥军♥情6处受训
but trained in England at MI-6.
联♥系♥信息:
There's even contact information:
手♥机♥... -可以了 克萝伊
Cell phone... - That's all right, Chloe.
够了 谢谢
That's enough, thanks.
我跟你们说过
I told you,
你们得马上离开这里
you have to get out of here now.
不行
We can't do that.
你和科莱特·斯滕格在一起
You were with Collette Stenger.
我们要她帮忙找到弗拉德米尔 比尔克
We need her to help us find Vladimir Bierko.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
比尔克是今天发生的
Bierko's responsible for the terrorist attacks
所有恐怖袭击的主谋
that took place in the city earlier today.
就在你我谈话间 他正在酝酿另一次袭击
He's preparing to mount another one as we speak.
科莱特·斯滕格是找到他的唯一线索
Collette Stenger is the only way we can find him.
她在哪?
Where is she?
我不能帮你们
I can't help you.
为什么?
Why not?
把科莱特交给你会威胁到我的任务
Giving you Collette jeopardizes my operation.
什么任务?
What operation?
我已经卧底了6个月来搜集科莱特的客户的情报
I've been undercover for the last six months gathering intel on Collette's clientele.
我们已经确认了三个国家的相关客户资料
We've identified cells in three countries,
但是还有许多客户呢
but she's connected to a dozen more.
她太有价值了 我不能放弃这条线
She's too valuable to give up.
如果我们找不到比尔克
If we don't find Bierko,
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表