24小时
第5季 第8集
前情提要
你帮助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥拿到了军用神经毒气!
You helped terrorists acquire weaponized nerve gas!
我说过我们计划引爆毒气罐
I told you we were going to trigger the canisters
只要他们一到达中亚的基地
once the separatists reached their base in central Asia.
该死的 沃尔特 你跟这些人眉来眼去的
Damn it, Walt, you got into bed with these people and now
现在他们把矛头指向美国人♥民♥了!
they're threatening to use the gas on american citizens!
怎么处理沃尔特?
What do we do about Walt?
我们可以让消失一段时间 来想一个可信的说法
We keep him out of sight long enough for us to construct a credible narrative.
你们打算把这件事瞒住?
Are you talking about a cover-up?
沃尔特·卡明斯参与了谋杀大卫·帕默尔
Walt Cummings was complicit in David Palmer's assassination.
如果我们将卡明斯的事公之于众
If we go public with Cummings,
政♥府♥的可靠性会毁于一旦
the credibility of this office will be destroyed.
总统先生... -怎么了 迈克?
Mr. President... - What is it, Mike?
你最好过来一下
I think you should come here.
怎么了?
What's going on?
先过来吧 先生
Just come here, sir.
林恩? -怎么了?
Lynn? - What is it?
我知道你很忙 但我得见你 求你了
I know you're busy, but I need to see you, please.
快点吧!
Hurry up!
我要你帮我做点事 要快
I need you to do some work for us and I'm going to need it done fast.
把罐子拿下来!
Get the canisters!
你必须从距外壳底部正好10公分处切开
You have to cut precisely ten centimeters from the bottom of the casing.
我们得约个地点见面
You and I need a place where we can meet.
五分钟后我打电♥话♥告诉你见面地点
Call you back in five minutes.
罗根已经让杰克暂时复职了
Logan has asked Jack to be reinstated on a provisional basis.
他拥有完全的自主♥权♥和行动权
He's been given full autonomy and access.
杰克 我们可能发现俄维奇的线索了
We got a possible intercept on Erwich.
一个叫雅各布 罗斯勒的人...
A man named Jacob Rossler...
他是个软件规划员 曾因侵入高级安全密♥码♥系统 偷窃身份资料被起诉
a software programmer indicted for high-security code infiltration.
尚未定罪
Never convicted.
收到
Copy that.
联邦探员!
Federal agents!
罗斯勒已抓到! 重复一遍: 罗斯勒已抓到!
Rossler is in custody! I repeat, Rossler is in custody!
接电♥话♥
Answer.
喂?
Yes?
我们拿到识别码了
We have the identification.
不!
No!
不!
No!
他还有救吗?
Is he gonna make it?
不行了 他死了
No. He's dead.
罗斯勒是我们唯一的线索
Rossler's our only link to those canisters.
俄维奇很快会打来
Erwich's gonna call here any minute.
他本该来接这个电♥话♥
He's gonna expect to talk to him.
以下事件发生于下午2点至3点之间 均与现实同步
怎么样了?
What's the situation?
罗斯勒死了
Rossler's dead,
被他的女伴杀了
shot by his female companion.
对我们的计划有什么影响?
What does that do to our plan?
我们本计划让罗斯勒带我们找到俄维奇和Sentox毒气
We intended to use Rossler to lead us to Erwich and the Sentox.
怎么找?
How?
罗斯勒准备卖♥♥给俄维奇一个芯片
Rossler was going to sell Erwich a chip
使他能够激活毒气罐 释放毒气
that would enable him to activate the canisters and release the Sentox.
我们在芯片上安装追踪器?
And we put a tracker on the chip?
对 跟着俄维奇找到那些毒气罐
Yes, to follow Erwich back to the canisters.
显然计划必须改了
Obviously that plan has to change.
俄维奇有没有说见面时间地点?
Has Erwich set a time and place for the meeting yet?
没
No.
我们还收到关于毒气罐的另一些消息
We've also picked up increased chatter related to the canisters.
什么消息?
Related how?
俄维奇正通过在这建立的基层组织
Erwich's been putting out feelers to terrorist organizations
积极接触其他恐怖组织
with sleeper cells established here.
他在请求他们帮助将毒气释放在这个国家一些大的目标上
He's asking for help launching nerve gas attacks on larger targets, across the country.
有人给罗斯勒打电♥话♥
There's a call coming in on Rossler's phone.
估计是俄维奇 现在怎么办?
We assume it's Erwich. What do you want to do?
接到免提上
Put it on the speaker.
杰克 应该是俄维奇 反恐局已接入
Jack, this has to be Erwich. CTU is on the line.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
喂
Yeah.
五分钟后
Five minutes.
在怀特 奥克大街和马蒂森大街路口的拐角处
Roof of the parking garage,
停车楼的楼顶
corner of White Oak and Mattison.
我的一个手下会和你见面
One of my men will meet you.
注意一辆蓝色货车
Look for a blue van.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
我认为机会来了
I think we caught a break.
把芯片给我
Give me the chip.
反恐局指挥中心
CTU Operation.
我是杰克·鲍尔 给我接比尔•布坎南
This is Jack Bauer. Let me speak to Bill Buchanan.
杰克·鲍尔的电♥话♥
Jack Bauer is on the line.
布坎南
Buchanan.
比尔 你听到了吗?
Bill, did you get that?
对 俄维奇让别人来交易
Yes. Erwich is sending someone else to the meeting.
这是个问题
That's a problem.
不 我不这样想 这样一来我就可以假扮罗斯勒
No, I don't think so. It means I can pass myself off as Rossler.
我们仍可以见面 控制住形势
We can keep the meeting. We can control this thing.
罗斯勒和俄维奇派来的人可能认识
Rossler and the man Erwich is sending may know each other.
不 他说 注意一辆蓝色货车
No, he said, look for a blue van.
如果认识的话 不会这样说
He wouldn't have said that if they knew each other.
这样风险很大 杰克
It's a big risk, Jack.
杰克 他们可能会杀了你
Jack, they will probably kill you,
即使他们相信你是罗斯勒
even if they do think you're Rossler.
结果很难预料
It ties up a loose end.
可现在我们别无选择
Well, right now, we don't have a choice.
如果走运的话 这个人会把芯片带回去交给俄维奇
If we're lucky, this guy will take the chip back to Erwich.
我们就能找到神经毒气了
That will lead us to the nerve gas.
好吧 杰克
All right, Jack.
就这么办
Do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
克萝伊 埃德加
Chloe, Edgar,
杰克需要芯片安装方面的技术支持
Jack is gonna need you to tech support him through the installation of that chip.
我们会调出图纸
We'll pull up the schematics.
已经开始了
Already on it.
好吧 你要交给他们的芯片是真的
All right, the chip you'll be giving them is genuine,
但没有正确的解锁密♥码♥是没用的
but it's useless without the correct unlock code.
追踪器已经被植入芯片
The tracker's built into the chip itself.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
你准备怎么做?
How do you want to play this?
表现得被动点 看起来没威胁
Passive, nonthreatening.
让他们认为我很怕他们
I want these people to think I'm scared of them.
好吧 作战部队准备 我们出发
All right, get tac teams ready. We're on the move.
你得换一个电量足的新通讯器
You'll need a new com unit with fresh battery.
你会一直和反恐局保持联♥系♥
You'll be patched into CTU at all times.
用这个 我们可以听到你附近20英尺范围内的所有声音
With this, we'll be able to hear everything within a 20 foot radius of you.
我会在后面配合你
I'll be watching your back.
谢谢
Thanks.
信♥号♥♥测试 一 二 三 信♥号♥♥测试 一 二 三
Testing, one, two, three. Testing, one, two, three.
他会在那等你
He'll be waiting for you there.
有问题马上告诉我
Let me know if there's a problem.
拿到新芯片了吗?
Do we have the new chip yet?
没有
No.
我让波拉科夫和科马尔去见罗斯勒
I sent Polakov and Komar to meet Rossler.
几分钟后能拿到
They should have it in a few minutes.
怎么样了?
Anything?
遥控装置肯定是最好的触发毒气罐的方法
Remote will always be the most effective way of triggering the canisters.
我知道 但如果新芯片不能用怎么办?
I understand, but what if the new chip doesn't work?
有备才能无患
I need options in case Rossler fails us.
可能有别的方法
There may be a workaround,
但必须有人亲眼见证毒气罐能否触发
but someone will have to be on site with the canister.
搞定它
Get it done.
抱歉 总统先生 我觉得你应该知道
Excuse me, Mr. President, I thought you should know,
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表