I tried, but the files were corrupted.
他隐瞒了什么事?
What's he hiding?
有关杰克死亡的真♥相♥
Something about Jack's death.
你在绑♥架♥我吗?
Are you kidnapping me?
没有!
No!
你要把我带去哪里?
Then where are you taking me?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
为什么?
Why?
因为我不能留下你
Because I couldn't leave you back there.
你会报♥警♥ 但我不想这样
You'd have gone to the police and I couldn't let that happen.
这到底是为了什么?
But what is this about?
你究竟是什么人?
Who are you?
有些人不应该活着
Someone who's not supposed to still be alive.
就像证人转移那样?
Like some kind of witness relocation thing?
是 类似那种事
Yeah, something like that.
所以你是罪犯
So you were a criminal.
不是
No.
听着 德里克 对我知道的越少越好
Listen, Derek, the less you know about me, the better.
你想怎么处置我?
So what are you going to do with me?
喂?
Hello?
黛安 是我
Diane, it's me.
弗兰克 我听不清楚
Frank, I can just barely hear you.
那是什么声音?
What's that noise?
我和德里克在直升飞机上
I'm in a helicopter with Derek.
德里克?
Derek?
是的 他很好
Yeah, he's fine.
黛安 你来洛杉矶接他
Listen, Diane, I need you to pick him up in Los Angeles for me.
他为什么跟你在一起?
Why is he with you?
见面后再跟你解释
I'll explain everything as soon as I see you.
弗兰克 弗兰克 你对德里克做了什么?
Frank, Frank, what are you doing with Derek?
黛安 拜托了 听我的话
Diane, please just do this for me.
你去开车 现在就过来
I need you to get in a car and start driving now.
你吓着我了
You're scaring me.
黛安 还记得今天早上
Diane, do you remember this morning
你说过你相信我吗?
when you said that you trusted me?
马上去 相信我
Right now, I need you to trust me.
德里克不会有事的 听我的话
Derek's going to be fine. Just do what I say.
马上开车 到洛杉矶来
I need you to get in a car and start driving towards Los Angeles.
别跟任何人提这事
Don't talk to anybody about this.
我一有空就马上去见你
And I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
弗兰克?
Frank?
我不明白
I don't understand,
你只想把我交给我妈妈?
you're just going to hand me back to my mom?
你不是担心我去报♥警♥?
I thought you were worried about me going to the police.
我要去洛杉矶办点事
I have something to do in Los Angeles.
事情一结束 什么都无所谓了
Once it's done, it doesn't matter.
你没事吧?
How are you doing?
抱歉 查尔斯
I'm sorry, Charles.
我不是故意大吵大闹的
I didn't mean to make a scene.
我明白
I know that.
希尔医生说你没吃药
Dr. Hill says you haven't been taking your medication.
我不喜欢吃药 它让我不舒服
I don't like the way the pills make me feel.
马蒂...
Marty...
我们一定要挨过今天
we just need to get through today.
查尔斯...
Charles...
我急着找你 是因为...
the reason that I needed to...
是因为... -怎么了 宝贝?
needed to talk to you... - what is it, honey?
继续说啊
Go ahead.
我想...
I think...
大卫被杀 是因为他知道一些事
that David was killed because of something he was about to tell me.
过来
Come on.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
他昨天打给我
He called me yesterday.
他说他想见我
He said he wanted to meet with me.
他为什么要见你?
Meet with you about what?
他说事关国家安危 而且还跟你有关
He said it concerned national security and that it involved you.
我? -是的
Me? - Yes.
他还说了什么?
What else did he say?
他说见了面再说
Just that he would explain when he saw me.
如果是重要的事
If this was so important,
为什么他不亲自告诉我?
why wouldn't he have called me himself?
查尔斯 18个月前 你就禁止他进白宫了
Well, Charles, you shut him out of this white house about 18 months ago.
你知道的
You know that.
除了通过你
He had no real access.
他没其他办法
Except through you.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我没这样说
I didn't say that.
我看得出来
You didn't need to.
玛莎...
Martha...
我不是在胡说八道
I am not making this up.
我不是疯子
I am not crazy.
我不是傻子 查尔斯! -玛莎...
I am not a fool, Charles! - Martha...
没事的
it's going to be all right.
我没有胡说八道
I'm not making this up.
好吧
All right.
我让沃尔特去查查
I'll have Walt look into it.
你会吗?
You will?
我会
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
但现在...
But right now...
苏瓦若夫总统和他夫人 1小时后就到了
President Suvarov and his wife are arriving in one hour.
你要去接待他们
I need you to be there.
陪在我身边
I need you by my side.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她没事吧?
Was she all right?
不 沃尔特 她有事
No, Walt, she's not all right.
她又开始幻想了
She's having another one of her delusions.
她觉得大卫·帕默尔被杀
She thinks that David Palmer was killed
是因为帕默尔想要告诉她的一些事
because of something he was about to tell her.
她又陷入自我的那套阴谋论里
She's imagining she's in the middle of one of her own conspiracy theories.
我们要怎么做?
Well, what should we do?
什么都别做
Nothing.
斯宾塞 你今早跟克萝伊说过话吗?
Spenser, have you talked to Chloe this morning?
没有 怎么了?
No, why?
她半小时前就从家出发
She left her apartment about a half hour ago.
现在应该来了
She should've been here by now.
也许堵车呢
It's probably traffic.
她没开车
She commutes against traffic
而且她也不接手♥机♥
and she's not answering her cell phone.
我倒不担心她
I wouldn't worry about it.
刚才电♥话♥里 她听上去有点不对劲
She sounded strange when I talked to her.
她经常不对劲
She always sounds strange.
我去叫亚当森查一下 她手♥机♥的位置
I'm gonna call Adamson, have him run a locate on her cell.
不要浪费他时间了 埃德加 她没事的
Don't waste his time, Edgar, she's fine.
我确定
I'm sure of it.
你确定什么? -小事一桩
What makes you so sure? - It doesn't matter.
对我来说是大事
It does to me.
我见到她了 好吗?
I saw her, okay?
呃 大概半小时前
Uh, about half an hour ago.
但你刚才说的... -别提了
But I thought you said... - Forget what I said.
你在哪儿看到她的? -伙计...
Where did you see her? - Man...
非得要向你汇报的清清楚楚吗?
do you really need me to spell it out for you?
别担心克萝伊了
Don't worry about Chloe.
她没事的 好吗?
She's fine, all right?
就在这儿停
You can just let me out here.
这里什么也没有
There's nothing here.
就在这儿停
Just pull over, please.
为什么不跟我谈谈 弗兰克
Why won't you talk to me, Frank.
能告诉我出什么事了吗?
Can you please tell me what's going on?
求你了
Please.
我的一个朋友遇到麻烦了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表