杰克 或许你应该直接和凯伦商量
Jack, maybe you should talk to Karen directly.
不行
No.
现在这里她说了算
She's the one in control here.
我审讯亨德森时
When I was interrogating Henderson,
明显感觉出他在保护什么人
it was obvious that he was protecting someone,
一个极有权势的家伙
someone very powerful.
他宁可牺牲自己老婆
He was willing to let his wife die
也不供出他
rather than give him up.
而现在 副总统加德纳就那么恰好地
And now, all of a sudden, Vice President Gardner
毫无来由地在咱们全力追捕亨德森时
is shutting down CTU when we're actually
撤了反恐局?
in a position to bring Henderson in?
你真认为加德纳牵涉此事?
Do you really think that Gardner's involved with this?
我们不能冒险轻易排除他的嫌疑
We can't afford to take the chance that he's not.
也对 你要我怎么做?
All right, what do you want me to do?
你让克萝伊重设一颗卫星
I want you to get Chloe to retask the satellite.
我把坐标给你
I'll get the coordinates over to you.
杰克 克萝伊被迫离岗了
Jack, Chloe has been let go,
她那个部门的其他人也是
along with the rest of her department.
奥黛丽 我急需那颗卫星
Audrey, I need the satellite.
想个法子让克萝伊回岗
Just figure out a way to get Chloe back on.
好 我尽力 稍后联♥系♥
All right, all right, I'll call you back.
我再设法去接触一些反恐局高层职员
I could approach some of the senior CTU staffers.
我说过 这只是白费劲
I told you, that's a waste of time.
他们还是要为自己饭碗着想的
They're worried about their jobs.
我们可以稍加利诱
We could promise them some security.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我重新考虑了下自己的处境
I've reconsidered my position.
我愿意签声明
I'll sign your statement.
什么让你回心转意了?
May I ask why the sudden change of heart?
这声明内容我不能全然赞同
I don't necessarily agree with everything
但我清楚
that is in the statement, but I do see
不能让国防部陷入争议中
the need to shield DOD of any possible controversy
搞得我父亲也受牵连
that could reflect back on my father.
麦尔斯
Miles.
谢谢
Thank you.
至于回报 我有个要求
I want one thing in return.
什么?
What's that?
让克萝伊继续工作 且听命于我
That Chloe be kept on and assigned to me.
为何要她?
Why Chloe?
我要频繁访问服务器
I'm going to need considerable
以便为国防部整理报告
server access to compile my report for DOD.
而克萝伊能助我事半功倍
Chloe can help me finish it in half the time.
换个人也能帮到你吧
There are other people who can do that job.
可我和她才是最佳工作搭档
I have a working relationship with Chloe.
她是你们不可错失的良才
She's an asset that you cannot afford to lose.
成交吗?
Do we have a deal?
行吧
Yes.
很好
Good.
好了
All right.
伊芙琳·马丁几分钟内将离开总统行宫
Evelyn Martin will be leaving the presidential retreat in a couple of minutes.
动身吧
It's time to get going.
那孩子怎么办?
What about the girl?
交给我
I'll take care of her.
我是韦恩·帕默尔
Wayne Palmer.
我在车旁了
I'm at my car.
附近没人
No one's around.
我们来了 -好
We're on our way. - Okay.
让你们俩过去孤身涉险 我很不放心啊
I'm extremely uncomfortable sending the two of you off without protection.
亚伦 我们都明白的
Aaron, we've been over this.
如果你再离开这里
If you leave the compound again,
我们就要被大大怀疑了
we're going to risk raising suspicion.
是 先生
I know it, sir.
可我真不喜欢这么干
But I don't like it.
韦恩
Wayne.
噢 这可真是意外
Well, this is a surprise.
我们不知道你会过来
We didn't know you were coming.
你来见总统先生?
Are you here to see the president?
不是
No.
帕默尔先生来 是想把他哥哥的一件遗物给我
Mr. Palmer came here to give me a memento from his brother.
一枚服役勋章
It's a service medal.
对不起 我只是...
Sorry, I just...
我知道您和总统先生必定正忙于处理今天的烂摊子
I knew you and the president were going to be dealing with this crisis today,
我只是...
and I just...
我并不想让你们觉得有义务来接见 安慰我
I don't want you people to feel obliged to see me.
我们之间没有什么应尽的义务 韦恩
There would never, ever be any obligation on our part, Wayne,
尤其在这样的情势下
especially under the circumstances.
我对此事都深感遗憾
I just want you to know how sorry I am.
你哥哥 是在任期内政绩卓著的总统之一
Your brother was one of the greatest men who ever occupy the office.
他的离去
And his loss,
对我们所有人
to all of us,
都是难以言表的巨大损失
can't be expressed in words.
谢谢 副总统先生
Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
我想
And I know that
总统先生也很愿意亲自向您表达吊唁之情
the president would also like to express his condolences to you personally.
我很感动 先生
That means a lot, sir,
可我马上要赶班飞机
but unfortunately I have a plane to catch.
我 呃...
I'm, uh...
要将大卫的遗体送回华盛顿...
flying David's body back to Washington, so...
噢 我明白的
Oh, I understand.
一路顺风
Safe trip.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我陪您出去 先生
I'll walk you out, sir.
麻烦让让
Excuse me.
布坎南先生
Mr. Buchanan.
奥布莱恩小姐 我们这还没做完呢
Miss O'Brian, we're not done here.
他们怎么能这么干?
How can they get away with this?
克萝伊 这事不会这样算了
Chloe, this is not over.
你先只管服从命令
Just follow your instructions.
可看起来已成定局了
Oh, it sure seems over.
大家都被炒了
Everyone's getting fired.
我会竭尽全力 废除这次命令的
I'm going to do everything I can to get that order rescinded.
一旦今天我们所做到的一切被公布于众
Once the details of what we accomplished here today are made public,
相信我们是能重回岗位的
I'm confident we'll be back at our posts.
现在最重要的是 你应集中精力
The best thing you can do is stay focused
服从命令
and follow your orders.
明白了么?
Do you understand me?
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
一切会重回正轨的
It's going to be all right.
奥布莱恩 你的工作台不用交接给瓦莱丽
O'Brian, don't transfer your station to Valerie.
你有特许
You got a pass.
真的?
I did?
没错 继续工作吧
Yeah. So get back to work.
我没弄明白
I don't understand.
为何只单我一人还能留岗?
Why am I staying and everybody else is being let go?
因为这是雷恩斯小姐强烈要求的
Because Miss Raines requested that you keep your position.
这关奥黛丽·雷恩斯什么事?
What has Audrey Raines have to do with this?
雷恩斯小姐签下了一份指证
Miss Raines signed a detailed statement
反恐局今天一连串错误的声明
documenting the numerous missteps made today by CTU.
尤其是你的
And by you in particular.
所以嘛 现在
So, for the moment,
她得偿所愿了
she gets what she wants,
她要奥布莱恩留下来
and she wants O'Brian.
奥黛丽不会签这种东西的
Audrey would never sign anything like that.
我签了 比尔
I did sign it, Bill.
为什么?
Why?
因为事实如此
Because it's the truth.
你应该知道如此一来
You realize this effectively kills
我们就没法撤除这次接管命令了
any chance we have of rescinding that order.
我知道
Yes, I know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表