别对我这么武断 -你对我武断
Don't be in such a hurry to cut me off. - You cut me off.
听着 我没有生气 我爱你
Listen to me, I'm not angry. I love you.
但是没什么可说的了 除了我不想呆在你身边
But there's nothing left to say, except I don't want to be around you.
每一次我身边发生可怕的事情 有人被杀
Every time I am, something horrible happens. People die.
我都知道不是你的错
And I know that's not your fault,
但是我不想卷入其中
but I can't be a part of it.
我不想你卷入其中 我只希望有一天
I don't want you to be a part of that. All I want is for one day,
你和我可以一起共同生活
you and I just to be able to spend time together.
金 我放弃过你一次 但是我不会再让这种事情发生了
Kim, I had to give you up once. I'm not gonna let that happen again.
爸爸...
Dad...
我不能
I can't.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. - Hey.
天 总算结束了
God, that was close.
你还好吗?
You all right?
不
No.
"紧急维和部队"
"An emergency peacekeeping force. "
这是哈尔的建议 我想会有用
That was Hal's suggestion. I think it works.
查尔斯 你不担心这种通告
Charles, aren't you afraid an edict of this kind
会带来比化学武器更严重的伤害?
could do far more damage than any chemical weapon ever could?
玛莎 反恐局已经受袭了 我们第一道防线崩溃了
Martha, CTU has been attacked. Our first line of defence is shut down.
人们会被这种武器杀死 这只是所有一切事故的序幕
People were killed because of this weapon. That's just a prelude to what's gonna happen.
更多的神经毒气会被释放 我能保证这一点
More nerve gas will be released. I can guarantee it.
如果你和迈克有更好的主意 请讲出来
Look, if you or Mike have any better ideas, please.
我乐意倾听
I would be glad to hear them.
迈克 能让我们单独呆会? -当然
Mike, could we have a moment? - Certainly.
什么事 玛莎?
What is it, Martha?
如果你 查尔斯 罗根
If you, Charles Logan,
真的觉得戒♥严♥是唯一的选择 那我支持你
really feel that martial law is your only option, I will support you.
但是我不支持你是我不想看着
But what I will not do is stand by
哈尔·加德纳利用你达到他自己的议程
and watch Hal Gardner use you to promote his own agenda.
请你信任我一些 -他以前这么做过
Please, give me some credit. - He has done it before.
他不是总统 你才是
He is not the president. You are.
我这么做只是因为这是正确的事情
I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do.
我不知道我还能承受多少
I don't know how much more of this I can take.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
大卫的暗♥杀♥ 神经毒气的释放 人♥质♥被杀
David's assassination, the nerve gas, the murder of those hostages,
沃尔特·卡明斯的背叛...
Walt Cummings' betrayal...
还有你
And you.
我差点失去了你
I almost lost you.
我有没有失去你?
I didn't lose you, did I?
没有 查尔斯
No, Charles.
你没有失去我
You didn't lose me.
我还在这里
I'm still here.
是的 -我们已经就位
Yes. - We're set in position.
好
Good.
人员已经就位 他们需要图纸
The men are there. They need the schematics.
是谁?
Who is it?
只是一个客户
Just a client.
喂? -弄到了没有?
Yes? - Have you got it yet?
我告诉你了 一弄到手我就给你打电♥话♥ 还需要再等一会
I told you I'd call you as soon as I have everything. I'm still waiting on a few items.
我付给你大笔钱的 科莱特
I'm paying you a lot of money, Collette.
如果你能从别人那里得到这种防御设备 你早就请别人了
If you could've got the specs of a facility this secure from someone else, you would have.
但你没有 你请的是我 我会在几分钟内给你的
But you didn't. You called me, and I'll have it for you in a few minutes.
有问题吗? -没有
What's wrong? - Nothing.
难缠的客户
Difficult client.
我希望知道你到底是做什么的 我也许能帮上你
I wish I knew exactly what it is you did. I might be able to help.
你已经帮了我了
You do help me.
哦... 我没有
Oh... I can't.
我必须走了 有事情要弄完
I have to go and finish something.
那就去完成吧
Finish this.
还要多久空气能清理干净? -马上
How long until the air's safe? - Momentarily.
好 非常感谢
All right, thank you very much.
布坎南
Buchanan.
我是国安局的凯伦·海耶斯 -凯伦
Karen Hayes from Homeland Security. - Karen.
我正在统计伤亡估算 我需要你的数字
I'm running a damage assessment. I need your body count.
我们还没有数字 等化学反应小组到来后 打开防护栏就能统计出来了
We don't have one yet. We'll know more when CRT gets here and the barriers lift.
大概估计是多少?
What's your best estimate?
我想可能指挥部20人 战术部和其他部门35人
I'm guessing we'll need at least 20 in Comm, 35 in Tactical and other departments.
我和核心小组正在路上 到了之后就能做出调整
I'm on my way over there with a core team. We can make adjustments when I get there.
你要过来? -是的
You're coming here now? - Yes.
知道了 -我马上到
I see. - I'll be there soon.
进行得怎样? -很好 我已经重新格式化了他们的主服务器
How's your progress? - Good. I've reformatted their main servers.
所有网♥管♥协议都要经过我们
All tactical protocols will have to go through me.
我还需要一些我的人 可以吗?
I may have to replace some personnel with my people. Is that a problem?
当然可以 经过这么多事 他们大多数人可能都不能全力以赴了
Absolutely not. After what they've been through, most won't be up to full capacity.
我们需要尽快找出这些人 然后送他们回家
We need to identify these people quickly and send them home.
我需要从比尔•布坎南那里取得人♥员♥变♥动♥的许可吗?
Will I need approval from Bill Buchanan to make a personnel change?
不用 我们到了以后 比尔将不再负责
No, Bill won't be in charge when we get there.
我负责
I will.
就所有目标而言 反恐局不再是行动实体了
For all intents and purposes, CTU is no longer an operational entity.
只是一座有人为我们工作的大楼
It's a building with workers who will report to us.
好了 我要回医疗室
We're clear. I'm going back to Medical.
金
Kim.
我现在必须去完成任务 -我知道
I have to finish this now. - I know.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Dad.
好
Yeah.
再见
Goodbye.
抱歉 杰克
Excuse me, Jack.
我只是想说谢谢你救了我们的性命
I just wanted to say thank you for saving our lives.
没有你我们无法度过这一切
We definitely couldn't have gotten through this without you.
把她带出城 别逗留 明白吗?
Take her outside of this city. Don't make any stops. You understand?
看上去他已经死了 -不 他的神经系统停滞了
Looks like he's dead. - No. His nervous system is shut down.
能唤醒他吗? -不能
Well, can you wake him up? - No.
阿尔梅达 -托尼 我是杰克 我正在路上
Almeida. - Tony, it's Jack. I'm on my way.
是 杰克 亨德森正在昏迷 他不会再醒过来了
Yeah, Jack. Henderson's in a coma. He's not coming out of it.
你已经做过选择了 现在他是我的了
You've had your chance. He's mine now.
见鬼 托尼 等我到那儿了再说 -不 我不会等了
Dammit, Tony, just wait until I get there. - No. I'm done waiting.
别这样做 这样米歇尔也活不过来
Don't do this. It won't bring back Michelle.
是的 但我能感觉好一点
No. But I'll feel better.
相信我 你不会的
Trust me, you won't.
你可能是对的 我会让你知道的
You're probably right. I'll let you know.
托尼!
Tony!
托尼! 该死
Tony! Dammit.
杰克说什么?
What'd Jack say?
他马上到这里 来看看在他到之前我们该怎么做
He's on his way here. We'll figure out what to do when he gets here.
什么也做不了
There's nothing to figure out.
这个家伙没救了
This guy's cooked.
托尼! 托尼!
Tony! Tony!
我... 下不了手
I... couldn't do it.
没关系 撑住
It's all right. It's all right. Come on. Come on.
听我说 听我说
Stay with me. Stay with me.
我需要帮助! 帮帮我!
I need help! Somebody help!
不 不 坚持住
No, no. No. Hang on.
坚持住
Hang on.
她离开了 杰克
She's gone, Jack.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表