好的 我在紧急降落跑道的北端112号♥机库旁等你
All right, I'm on the north side of the emergency runway at hangar 112.
我几分钟后就到
I'll be there in a few minutes.
好的 赶紧
All right, hurry.
爸
Dad.
嗨 亲爱的 -嗨
Hi, sweetheart. - Hi.
谢谢你为我做的这些
Thank you so much for doing this.
好吧 我还不知道是怎么回事呢 我只是照做了 所以先别忙谢我
Well, I don't know what it is I'm doing, so don't thank me yet.
这些保卫你的人 可以信任么?
These men in your security detail, do you trust them?
我可以把自己的性命交付给他们
With my life.
爸 我需要确认这些人是不是忠于你
Dad, I need to be sure that they are loyal to you.
怎么了?
What's going on?
爸 我会告诉你的 不过只能告诉你一个人
Dad, I will tell you, but only you.
待在这里
Stay here.
你知道 我不喜欢 别人有事情瞒着我
You know I don't like to be kept in the dark.
把所有事情的来龙去脉都告诉我
Tell me what this is all about.
我保证 我会的
I promise, I will.
再等上一分钟就可以了
I just need a minute.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary.
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
他是个逃犯
He's a fugitive.
举国上下 所有执法部门都在抓捕他
Every law enforcement agency in this state is looking for him.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
那你为什么不去自首?
Then why don't you turn yourself in?
部长先生 我向你发誓
Mr. Secretary, I swear to you,
我跟大卫·帕默尔遇刺一案 没有任何关联
I had nothing to do with David Palmer's assassination.
我很愿意相信你 杰克
I'd like to believe you, Jack,
可是你的举止就像是一个罪犯
but you're acting like a criminal.
我别无选择 他们想陷害我
I don't have a choice; they're setting me up.
部长先生 我只需要耽误你几分钟
Mr. Secretary, I only need you for a few minutes.
我有样东西要给你看
I need to show you something,
但不能让别人看见
but privately,
请进去谈吧
inside the building, please.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
非做不可了 先生
It had to be done, sir.
该怎么做由我来决定 亨德森
I decide what needs to be done, Mr. Henderson.
我从未授权让你杀害大卫·帕默尔
I never authorized you to kill David Palmer.
帕默尔当时正四处打探 -罗根总统?
Palmer was nosing around. - President Logan?
另一个人名叫克里斯托弗·亨德森
And a man named Christopher Henderson.
他当时已经发现了此事跟你有关
He'd have found out about your involvement.
看在上帝的份上 总统先生 他打电♥话♥给了你妻子
For god's sake, sir, he called your wife.
我的妻子我自会应付
I can handle my wife.
现在 我所关心的是
Right now, my concern is keeping
不要让此次行动功亏一篑
this operation from collapsing like a house of cards.
您很安全 先生
You're protected, sir.
所有线索都会在卡明斯那里终结
Every thread ends with cummings.
他认为自己能掌控一切 你只需要顺水推舟就可以了
He thinks he's running this, and you need to keep playing it that way.
我知道该怎么做 亨德森先生
I know my part, Mr. Henderson.
按照我说的去做
You just do as you're told.
罗根总统向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥提供 sentox神经毒气
President Logan supplied the terrorists with the sentox nerve gas.
什么?
What?
他的计划是把毒气运往莫斯科
His plan was to deploy the nerve gas en route to Moscow.
这样 他就可以揭露这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
That way, he could expose the terrorists and use them
然后以此为借口 要求苏瓦若夫
as an excuse to invoke the military terms of the agreement
履行他们之前签署的反控协议
that he made earlier with suvarov.
所有这些都是为了 控制中东地区的石油供应
This was all in an effort to gain control of the oil supply in central Asia.
大卫·帕默尔发现了这一点 这也就是他们杀害他的原因
David Palmer found out about it, and that's why they killed him.
你怎么知道这段录音不是被伪造的?
How do you know that recording hasn't been fabricated?
情报来源十分可靠
I trust the source.
部长先生 我向你保证 这个证据是经得起审查的
Mr. Secretary, I promise you, this will stand up under scrutiny.
我很想说 我很震惊 但我并不意外
I wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm not.
我注意到查尔斯 罗根
I watched Charles Logan
在升为总统时就已经野心勃勃
rise on the tide of his own ambition.
在他宣读誓言时 我感到很害怕
I was terrified when he took the oath.
先生 很抱歉把你也牵扯进来了
Sir, I'm very sorry that I had to involve you,
但我需要有人能把证据 亲手交给司法部长
but I needed someone who had access to hand-deliver this to the attorney general.
所以你找到了我
So you contacted me.
你是我唯一可以信任的人
You're the only one I could trust.
好吧
All right, then.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你跟你父亲一起去吧
You need to go with your father.
他需要有人在司法部长面前 帮忙确认证据
He's going to need someone to corroborate the evidence to the attorney general.
你呢?
What about you?
我会躲起来 直到司法部长将事实公布于众
I'm going to go dark until the Attorney General comes forward.
我给布坎南打电♥话♥ 告诉他发生了什么
I'll call Buchanan; I'll let him know what's happening.
好的 杰克 目前一切都很好
All right. Jack, everything's going to be okay now.
是的 走吧
Yeah. Go.
好的
Okay.
杰克 还有一件事情
Jack, one more thing.
什么? 部长
What, sir?
爸爸 你在干什么? 看住我女儿!
Dad, what are you doing?! Secure my daughter.
你在玩一个很危险的游戏 杰克
You're playing a dangerous game here, Jack,
而且你做错了
and you're playing it wrong.
将罗根的罪行公诸于众 并不能挽回大卫·帕默尔的生命
Turning Logan's crime into a public spectacle will not bring back David Palmer.
只会让这个国家分崩离析
It'll tear this nation apart.
这不仅会毁了总统
You're not only destroying the president,
还会毁了人们对于总统的信任
you'll be destroying the presidency.
连带的
The collateral damage of the truth
也会毁了这个国家
will cripple this nation.
那么你想怎么办? 销毁证据?
So what are you going to do? Bury the evidence?
不
No.
跟我一起走 奥黛丽
You're coming with me, Audrey,
我们用这个让罗根
and we'll use the evidence to get Logan
平静的下台
to step down quietly.
一旦他下台 我们就有机会扭转局面
Once he's gone, we'll have a chance to set things right again.
道格 我相信你能保护好这个
Doug, I'm trusting you to keep this item safe.
奥黛丽 你跟不跟我走?
Audrey, are you coming with me or not?
爸爸 我不能
Dad, I can't.
等候我命令 别让他们走
Then secure them both until you hear from me.
爸爸 求你 不要!
Dad, please, no!
部长先生
Mr. Secretary,
你不能与虎谋皮!
you can't make a deal with him!
你不能相信他们!
You can't trust them!
请问
Excuse me.
你知道情报室里在做什么吗?
Do you know what's going on in the Situation Room?
在做简报 -没人通知我
It's some sort of briefing. - No one told me.
那是等级3 我只知道这些
It's a Class 3. That's all I know.
我是部门主管 应该够3级级别
I'm a department head. I should be in all Class 3s.
我就知道这些
That's all I know.
莎丽 简报的内容是什么?
Shari, what was that briefing about?
只是任务评述
Just a protocol review.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
为什么? -因为你撒谎的技术太蹩脚
Why not? - 'Cause you're a bad liar.
麦尔斯刚分给我一堆破事
Miles just gave me a bunch of busywork
耗在档案室里
to do in the Archives Room
好让我听不到简报
to keep me out of the briefing.
你想过没 他这么做 可是有原因的?
Do you ever think there might be a reason he kept you out?
他认为我在帮助奥黛丽逃脱了监视
He thinks I helped Audrey break her surveillance.
是那样吗?
Is that what it was about?
我已经说得够多了
I've already said too much.
请别再问了
Please don't ask me any more questions.
求你了 莎丽
Come on, Shari,
你欠我的 为了你的事我和麦尔斯都豁出去了
you owe me. I stuck my neck out for you with Miles.
告诉我都发生了什么
Tell me what happened in there.
麦尔斯发现了奥黛丽 他安装了一个监听器在她的车上
Miles found Audrey. He activated a transponder on her car.
那么他们知道她在哪了?
So they know where she is?
我们正在提供技术支持
We're running an operational support right now.
这就是简报的内容
That's what the briefing was about.
10分钟前 他们派出了一个战术小组
They sent a tac team ten minutes ago.
别告诉别人我透露了消息
Please don't tell anyone I said anything.
她来了
Here she comes.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表