24小时
第5季 第10集
前情提要
有个自称是詹姆斯·内桑森的人打来电♥话♥ 他以前是卡明斯的线人
I'm on the phone with a man who claims to be James Nathanson. He was Cummings' contact.
他说他有关于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的情报 但只愿跟你交涉
He says he has information about the terrorists, but he will only talk to you.
你想要什么? -我要保护 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥要杀我
What do you want with me? - Protection. The terrorists are trying to kill me.
你怎么知道我就不会亲自了结你?
What makes you think I'm not gonna kill you myself?
因为你和我都想阻止他们在美国释放Sentox毒气
Because you want to stop the Sentox gas being released on American soil. So do I.
内桑森 趴下!
Nathanson, stay down!
趴下!
Stay down!
芯片上是什么? 振作点! 芯片上是什么?
What's on the chip? Please! What's on the chip?
奥布莱恩
O'Brian.
我拿到一个U盘 它可以帮助我们找到Sentox
I have a ThumbDrive that's gonna help us find the Sentox.
解密文件显示为一个叫奥密克戎的国际公♥司♥
The decryption only kicked out a company called Omicron International.
调出他们的名单 看上面有没有叫克里斯托弗·亨德森的人
Pull up their senior executive roster. See if a man named Christopher Henderson is on the list.
好的 在这里 研发部高级副总裁
Ok, here it is. Senior vice president of research and development.
把破译后的文件传到我的PDA上 -现在这里不太方便 杰克
Send me the decrypted files over to my PDA. - That's gonna be hard to do right now, Jack.
你们俩在密谋什么? 我不会容忍♥这样的行为
The two of you are up to something. I'm not gonna stand for it.
你们这是故意架空我 -林恩 我们是同一战线的
This was a deliberate attempt to circumvent me. - Lynn. We are on the same side.
要不是你老子是国防部长 我早就把你踢出去了
If your father wasn't Secretary of Defense, I'd have you thrown out of here.
你就不一样了
I don't have that problem with you.
我花了一年来保护这个能摧毁莫斯科的武器
I spent a year securing a weapon that would bring Moscow to its knees
而你却把它糟蹋了
and you waste it.
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了 比尔克 有人得付出代价
We were betrayed, Bierko. Someone must pay.
我同意
I agree.
我是罗根总统 你想怎么样?
This is President Logan. What is it you want?
我要苏瓦若夫车队的路线
I want the route of Suvarov's motorcade.
如果你拒绝合作 我只能释放所有Sentox神经毒气
If you refuse to cooperate, I will have no choice but to release all the Sentox nerve gas.
他想刺杀苏瓦若夫
He wants to assassinate Suvarov.
不能和他们谈判 这不是你签署条约的目的吗?
Don't negotiate with them. Isn't that the point of the treaty you've just signed?
总统先生 我很高兴我们能有这个机会
Mr. President, I'm glad that we have this opportunity
感谢您和您夫人的热情款待
to thank you and Mrs. Logan for your hospitality.
车队将沿辅路进入118公路
The motorcade will take service roads to the 118.
罗根夫人 -亚伦 我和苏瓦若夫夫妇一起去机场
Mrs. Logan. - Aaron. I've decided to drive to the airport with the Suvarovs.
我一起去 -不 没有必要
I'll ride up front. - No, that's not necessary.
这是必要的
Yes, it is.
这个世界已经成为所谓的"更远离恐怖袭击的地方"
The world has become, quote, "safer and more secure from terrorist attack".
以下事件发生于16点至17点之间 均与现实同步
苏瓦若夫总统及夫人将在几小时内飞回莫斯科
President Suvarov and his wife will be flying back to Moscow in just a few hours.
喂 -车队呢?
Yes. - Where is the motorcade now?
刚上118公路 -多久能到埋伏点?
Getting on the 118. - How long before they reach the ambush point?
大概四十分钟 -好 我们等着
About 40 minutes. - Good. We'll be waiting.
东西都准备好
Get everything ready.
总统先生 我让特勤组
Mr. President, I asked Secret Service
把苏瓦若夫总统的路线危险评估送来了
to send their threat assessment for President Suvarov's route.
最薄弱的环节在市中心的狭长地带
The most vulnerable point is here at the downtown corridor.
如果有埋伏的话
This is the most likely point of attack
这里最适合
if an ambush were to occur.
会发生的 迈克
It's going to happen, Mike.
我们把苏瓦若夫的路线让出来
We gave the terrorists Suvarov's route.
我得研究出一份发言稿对世界宣布
I need to come up with a public response to convince the world that Suvarov's death
苏瓦若夫的死证明了反恐条约的重要性
only underscores the importance of this antiterrorism treaty that we just signed.
我会着手准备 阁下
I'll begin working on a statement, sir.
嗯
Yes.
谢谢 我会告知总统
Thank you. I'll let the president know.
怎么了? 发生什么了?
What? What is it, Mike? What's going on?
谁打来的?
Who was that?
皮尔斯探员
Agent Pierce.
我不知道怎么告诉你 先生 -开门见山
I don't know how to tell you this, sir. - Just tell me.
罗根夫人在苏瓦若夫夫妇的车队里 -你说什么?
Mrs. Logan is riding with the Suvarovs. - What are you talking about?
她上了他们的车 阁下
Sir, she got into their limousine.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
特勤组的人没有阻止她吗?
Didn't the Secret Service try to stop her?
他们没有理由这么做 车队由特勤组护卫
There was no reason to stop. The motorcade is under Secret Service escort.
在他们看来 她的处境很安全
As far as they're concerned, she's not in any danger.
她想逼我召回车队 她想救他们
She wants me to call back the motorcade. She's trying to save them.
需要我警告他们吗? -是的!
Should I alert them? - Yes!
不 等一下
No, stop. Wait.
如果我们警告他们 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会释放毒气
If we warn them, the terrorists are going to set off the gas.
他们现在到哪儿了?
Where are they now?
他们还在118公路上
They're still on the 118.
打电♥话♥给我妻子
Get my wife on the phone.
我阿姨在五十年代曾经来过洛杉矶
My aunt visited Los Angeles in the 1950s.
她告诉我这里曾经到处是橘子林 不过我没看见
She told me this area was filled with orange groves, but I haven't seen any.
可能都被高楼大厦取代了 是吗?
I suppose it's all been built over, no?
玛莎?
Martha?
哦 我也在回想呢 您阿姨的记忆力比我好多了
Yes, I was just trying to remember. I think your aunt's memory is better than mine.
我小时候曾经来过 不过我不记得有橘子林
I visited when I was a child, but I don't recall the orange groves.
是 我是皮尔斯 -让我妻子接电♥话♥
Yeah, this is Pierce. - Let me speak to my wife.
罗根夫人 总统在线路一
Mrs. Logan, it's the president for you on line one.
谢谢 亚伦
Thank you, Aaron.
你好 查尔斯 -仔细听着 我要你...
Hello, Charles. - Listen to me carefully. I want you...
是 他们说旅途很愉快
Yes, they had a wonderful visit.
安雅邀请我们去莫斯科 你说这多好啊
Anya would very much like us to come to Moscow. Wouldn't that be lovely?
我要你告诉苏瓦若夫夫妇我让你回来
I want you to tell the Suvarovs that I need you back here.
我让车队派一辆车带你回来 -我不这么想
I'll have one of the cars bring you back. - I don't think so.
现在告诉他们
Tell them now, while I'm on the phone.
玛莎 我知道你想让我召回车队
Martha, I know that you want me to call the motorcade back,
但是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥说得很明确
but the terrorists were very specific.
如果我不让他们袭击车队
If I don't allow them to attack the motorcade,
他们将大范围内释放大量神经毒气
they'll release canisters of nerve gas in multiple locations.
我想我们只能另外想想办法了
I guess we'll just have to figure something out before that happens.
我们正在努力!
We're trying!
只是我们还没有找到他们 你必须从车上下来
We're trying, but we haven't found them yet. You need to get out of the car.
行了 我得挂了 计划有变时在通知我
OK, I should go now, but call me if there's any change of plans.
妈的 玛莎! -嗯 回见 一会儿说
Dammit, Martha! - OK, bye-bye. I'll talk to you soon.
她不肯从车上下来 -我的天啊!
She won't get out of the limousine. - My God!
我们必须采取行动 把她拉出来
We gotta do something. We gotta her out of the car.
我可以让其中一辆车把她带回来 说我需要她回来
I could have one of the trail cars stop and force her out, say that I need her back here.
你可以 不过如果玛莎想拼死保护苏瓦若夫夫妇
You could, but if Martha is desperate to save the Suvarovs,
她可能会铤而走险 告诉他们一切
she might feel that the only remaining option is to tell them the truth.
然后苏瓦若夫会知道我出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Then Suvarov would know that I gave him up for assassination.
阁下 需要我召回车队吗?
Sir, do you want me to recall the motorcade or not?
埃德加 过一会儿到服务器室找我
Edgar. Meet me in the server room in a few minutes.
我惹上麻烦了? -不 有些事情得商量
Am I in trouble? - No, there's something very important we need to discuss.
好的 -还有 埃德加?
OK. - And, Edgar?
不要告诉任何人你去哪里 天知地知
Don't tell anyone where you're going. This needs to stay between us.
当然
Sure.
奥黛丽·雷恩斯想干嘛? -她查了下国防部的条例
What did Audrey Raines want? - She was just going over some DOD protocols.
你们不是在监控谈话吗? -是的
I thought you were monitoring chatter. - We are.
怎么没发给我 卡丽? -我没想到你什么都要看 我以为你想节省时间
Why isn't it on my screen, Carrie? - I didn't think you wanted us to mirror everything to your system. I thought you wanted to save time.
我是这么想 没有更多错误才能节省时间
I do want to save time. It saves me time by not having to clean up more mistakes.
在我们找到毒气之前 报告所有事情 明白吗?
Mirror everything until we've secured this nerve gas. Clear?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
杰克送来的U盘数据是真实的 上面有国防部和中情局的时间戳记
The ThumbDrive data Jack sent checks out as authentic. It's time stamped by DOD and CIA.
那么说奥密克戎国际公♥司♥的确为军方制♥造♥了Sentox毒气
So Omicron International did make Sentox gas for the military.
是 一些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥发现了此事 更糟的是 他们与奥密克戎公♥司♥有接触
Yeah, and some terrorists found out about it. Or worse, they were in contact with Omicron.
这个亨德森是谁? -克里斯托弗·亨德森 研发部的高级副总裁
Who is this Henderson? - Christopher Henderson, senior vice president of R & D.
杰克说他认识他 但他不想谈这事
Jack said he knew him. But he wouldn't talk about it.
他和Sentox有关系吗? -这里只说他是高级副总裁
Is he connected with the Sentox? - It just said he was a senior VP.
好的
All right.
喂 -杰克 我们已经证实这些数据的可靠性
Yeah. - Jack, we've authenticated the data.
奥密克戎公♥司♥确实为军方制♥造♥Sentox
Omicron made the Sentox for the military.
好的 我快到了 你得把我弄进去但不能暴露我的身份
OK. I'm almost there. I need you to work something up that gets me in without them knowing I'm CTU.
有必要吗偷偷摸摸地去吗?
Do you think it's necessary to go in covertly?
是 我得和一个人谈谈而且不能被他发现
Yeah. There's someone I need to talk to and I don't want to see me coming.
克里斯托弗·亨德森?
Christopher Henderson?
是 -他到底是谁?
Yeah. - Who is he?
我以前的上司 -在哪里的?
Someone I used to work for. - Where?
反恐局 他招我进来的 -你从没提起过他
CTU. He was the man who recruited me. - You've never mentioned him.
我知道 我和他闹翻了
I know. Things ended badly between us.
发生什么了?
What happened?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表