逐渐降低?
Leveling?
是的 长官
Affirmative, sir.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
目标可能正准备降落
Target may be preparing to land.
着陆点可能是118号♥公路
The objective seems to be the 118 freeway.
放下起落架!
Lower the landing gear!
速度太快了!
We're going too fast!
快放下!
Lower it!
目标正在放下起落架
He's lowering his landing gear.
F-18已进入射程
The f-18's in range.
导弹锁定已完成
I have missile lock.
飞机可能正在降落 总统先生
The aircraft is in a landing profile,sir.
我建议取消行动
I recommend we abort.
什么?
What?
情况已经发生了变化 总统先生
The parameters have changed, sir.
将飞机击落!
I want that plane shot down!
总统先生...
Sir...
命令飞行员开火 立刻开火!
order your man to fire, now!
总统先生!
Mr. President!
柯尔克将军说得对
Admiral Kirkland is right.
那架飞机已经不构成威胁了
The aircraft's not a threat.
没有理由再这样做了
There's no reason to do this.
请您三思
I implore you to reconsider.
总统先生 目标已经锁定 等待您的命令
Sir, we have locked, wait your orders.
取消行动
Abort.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
但如果飞机不降落
But if they don't land,
就立刻将飞机击落
I want you to shoot that plane down immediately!
是 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
B1 停止开火
Bravo one,hold fire.
重复一次 停止开火
I repeat, hold fire.
收到 基地
Copy, base.
我是B1 停止开火
Bravo one holding fire.
那个地区有海军陆战队在
We have marine units deployed in the area.
让他们封锁着陆地点
I want them to cordon off the landing site
并逮捕杰克·鲍尔
and apprehend Jack Bauer.
是 总统先生
Yes,sir.
500英尺!
500 feet!
我们这次完了!
We're not gonna make it.
拜托
Come on.
反恐局
Ctu.
反恐局 我们看到飞机了
CTU, We've spotted the plane.
飞机正要着陆
They're coming in for a landing.
我们正朝飞机方向开去
We're heading towards them now.
现在将驾驶杆交还给你!
I'm handing the controls back to you!
着陆!
Touch it down!
还是太快!
We're still going too fast!
着陆!
Touch it down!
飞机着陆了
target has touched down.
收到
I'm clear.
返回基地
Returning to base.
比尔 我们成功了
Bill, we made it.
我们着陆了
We're down on the ground.
杰克 已经告诉柯蒂斯你的位置了
Jack, we've redirected Curtis to your location.
他会在在几分钟内到达
He should be there in a few minutes.
我在巴波亚立交东部
I'm just east of the balboa overpass.
让他在到那里找我
Have him meet me there.
再派一对人来抓副驾驶
Send a secondary team to pick up the copilot
收到
Got it.
快逃出来 杰克
Get out of there,Jack!
跑到飞机尾部去 大家!
Everyone, keep moving to the rear of the plane!
从尾部撤出 快!
Exit from the rear,now!
你应该按计划行事的 总统先生
You should have followed through,Mr. President.
你应该命令飞行员开火的
You should have orderehould have ordered that pilot to fire.
飞机当时在高速公路上降落了
They were landing on a freeway.
没有借口将其击落
I had no pretext to shoot them down.
只好取消行动
I had to abort.
现在想控制形势就难多了
It's going to be much harder to contain now,
但并非不可能
if not impossible.
鲍尔已经着陆
Bauer's on the ground.
他跑不远的
He won't get far.
在飞机着陆之前
Even before the plane touched down,
我已经给那边两个营的陆战队下了命令
I ordered two battalions of marines into the area.
他们正在封锁降落地点
They're cordoning off the landing site, even as we speak.
鲍尔...
Bauer...
无路可逃
has nowhere to run.
希望如此 总统先生
I hope you're right, Mr. President.
这是我们最后的机会了
This is our last chance.
如果鲍尔跑掉...
If Bauer gets through...
我知道
I know.
我知道后果是什么 格雷厄姆
I know what's at stake, Graham.
一有新消息 我会尽快联♥系♥你
I'll get back to you as soon as I have any news.
柯蒂斯 我是杰克!
Curtis, it's Jack!
请说
Go ahead.
海军陆战队到了
The marines are moving in.
他们正在封锁周围地区
They're setting up a perimeter.
你们在哪里?
Where are you?
我们正从北面接近你的位置
We're approaching your position from the north.
好的 看见你们了
Okay, I got you.
在公路的北面见
I'll meet you on the north side of the freeway.
他们知道我在 我们要赶快离开
they know I'm still in the area. We got to get out of here.
去南面的Variel 快走
Head south on Variel. Move.
该死 你得疏通他们
Damn it. You're gonna have to try and talk your way through the roadblock.
把手举起来!
Get your hands up!
把手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where we can see them.
我们是联邦特工
We're federal agents.
洛杉矶反恐组
Los angeles Counter Terrorist Unit.
我们受命拘留此区域的所有人
We've been given orders to detain everybody inside this perimeter.
都是自己人
We're all on the same team here, Commander.
我们在追捕劫机犯
We're trying to apprehend the suspect who hiJacked that plane.
杰克·鲍尔? -是的 我们行动吧
Jack Bauer? - That's right. Now, let us do our job.
请出示证件 我需要核对下
I need to see individual ID's. I'm gonna call this in.
没有时间了
We don't have time for this, commander.
等得越久抓住他的机会就越小
The longer we sit here,the better chance Bauer has of slipping through the net.
用不了几分钟 -几分钟鲍尔早逃了
This will only take a few minutes. - A few minutes is all Bauer needs to escape.
绝对不行
We're not prepared to let that happen.
我们要走了 如果你想射杀联邦特工 请便
Now we're moving out. If you really want to fire on federal agents, that's your call.
解除警戒
Stand down.
出发
Move out.
解除警戒!
Stand down!
先向东 再转南
Head east for a while, then turn south.
遵命
Yes,sir.
布坎南 -是柯蒂斯
Buchanan. - It's Curtis.
找到杰克了 我们正带他回来 -好的 柯蒂斯
We've got Jack, and we're headed back in. - Okay, Curtis.
到处是军队 勉强过了一队人的检查
Marines are all over the place. Barely got past one of the patrols.
他们直接听命于罗根 没什么可说的
They must be taking direct orders from Logan. There's no other explanation.
我们不能冒险 以免再碰上他们
We can't take the chance of running into any more of these patrols.
尽量走小路 -知道了
We'll stick to the back streets. - Understood.
海耶斯
Hayes.
我想知道发生什么了
I want to know what's going on.
麦尔斯 我说过 时机成熟就会告诉你
Miles,I told you I would tell you when I felt the time was right.
我看见你
I'm sitting here watching you
和2个联邦通缉犯在合作
work with two people under arrest for aiding and abetting a federal fugitive.
如果你不说 那我自己想办法
If you don't talk to me, I'll have to get my answers somewhere else.
我就来
I'll be right there.
你不能告诉他 -我瞒不住了
You can't tell him. - I can't hold him off any longer.
这样好吗?
You really think that's a good idea?
我必须相信他
I have to trust him.
他很忠心
He's been nothing but loyal.
我也许不该隐瞒他那么久
I probably shouldn't have kept him in the dark this long.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表