对 你说的对
All right. You're right.
我们要抓紧
We need to move fast.
我和西大门的警卫很熟
I know the men at the Western Gate well.
我开车 他们不会拦下检查的
They won't stop and inspect the vehicle if I'm driving.
你躲到后座去 不要让人看见
You'll hide in the back out of sight.
谢谢你 迈克
Thank you, Mike.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
亚伦
Aaron.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我会到一个你丈夫的手下找不到的地方
I'll go somewhere where your husband's people can't find me.
但你安全了告诉我一声 好吗?
But will you let me know that you're all right?
也许我们不联♥系♥会更安全
It's probably safer if we don't have any contact.
再见 亚伦
Good bye, Aaron.
谢谢你
Thank you.
迈克·诺维克
Mike Novick.
迈克 我是杰克·鲍尔
Mike, it's Jack Bauer.
我知道这样有些唐突 但我想找亚伦·皮尔斯
I know this is an unusual request, but I'm looking for Aaron Pierce.
我打过他手♥机♥ 他没接
I've been trying to reach him on his cell, but he's not answering.
是杰克·鲍尔 他找你
It's Jack Bauer. He's trying to find you.
你能把免提打开吗?
Can you put him on speaker?
亚伦就在我旁边 杰克 稍等
Aaron's with me right now, Jack. Hold on.
没事 杰克 在迈克面前 你有话直说好了
It's all right, Jack. You can speak freely in front of Mike.
他都知道了
He knows what I know.
亚伦 你在哪?
Aaron, where are you?
农场附近几英里处
A few miles from the ranch.
出什么事了?
What happened?
总统想杀我
The president tried to have me killed,
但罗根夫人救了我
but Mrs. Logan saved my life.
她和我决定让迈克来帮忙
She and I both decided to bring Mike into this.
我还在琢磨他们告诉我的事
And I'm still trying to process everything they told me.
的确非常麻烦 杰克
This is a real mess, Jack.
迈克 我给亚伦打电♥话♥是因为我需要他的帮助 你也一样
Mike, I'm calling Aaron because I need his help. I need yours, too.
怎么帮?
Help with what?
将罗根总统绳之于法
Bringing President Logan to justice.
亚伦说你的那段
Well, Aaron said the recording you had
指证总统的录音被毁了 是真的吗?
implicating the president was destroyed. Is that true?
对
Yes.
没有它 这事很难成
Well, without it you can't mount a case.
能 只要我能让罗根当面认罪
I can if I can get a direct confession from Logan.
我正和反恐局内部的人配合
I'm working with someone inside CTU.
他们安排了一条卫星数据传输线路
They're setting up a digital uplink.
如果我能让罗根承认他今天所做的一切
If I can get Logan to acknowledge everything that he's done today,
我们就能拿到所需的一切证据
it's going to be all the evidence we need.
杰克 如果你想严刑拷问美国总统...
Jack, if you intend to physically coerce the president of the United States...
迈克 我们必须这么做
Mike, we need to do this now.
越往后拖 对我们越不利
The longer we wait, the more vulnerable we are.
罗根想除掉我 就像他想除掉亚伦一样
President Logan tried to take me out, just like he did Aaron.
不用我说 你也知道他参与暗♥杀♥大卫·帕默尔
I don't need to remind you that he was responsible for David Palmer's assassination
和发生在这个国家的恐怖袭击
and a terrorist attack on this country's soil.
不能再让他待在那个位子上了 一天也不行
He cannot be allowed to remain in office, not for one more day.
你还要多久能到?
How long will it take you to get here?
20分钟
20 minutes.
太晚了 罗根总统可能已经离开了
That's too late. President Logan will be gone.
那时他可能已经出发去华盛顿了
He's leaving for Washington around that time.
你得想办法拖住他
Then you have to try and delay him.
我不知道能不能做到
I'm not sure I can do that.
迈克 尽你所能吧
Mike, just tell me you'll try.
好吧
All right.
你要尽快过来
But get here as fast as you can.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
是 长官 听完海军方面的报告 我立刻上飞机
Yes, sir. I'll get on a plane as soon as I finish our debrief with the Navy.
国土安♥全♥部♥要我处理完比尔克的案子后立刻回华盛顿
Homeland's ordered me to Washington as soon as I file the Bierko case.
很显然 命令来自于白宫
Apparently, the request came from the White House.
罗根在借机清除异己
Logan's looking for an excuse to clean house.
下一个肯定是我
I'm sure I'll be next.
进来
Come in.
克萝伊 有什么事吗?
Yes, Chloe. Do you have something?
我需要一个密♥码♥授权
I need an authorization code.
做什么用?
For what?
进入工作站的高级许可
I need access to a high-clearance workstation.
你已经有了
You already have access.
是给一个新人员准备的
It's for some new personnel.
什么?
What?
莫里斯?
Morris?
你把莫里斯找回来了?
You're bringing Morris back?
对
Yes.
为什么 克萝伊?
Why, Chloe?
因为我还想试试修复麦尔斯删掉的录音
Because I'm still trying to salvage something from the recording that Miles erased.
莫里斯应该能办到
If anyone can do it, it's Morris.
莫里斯已不再是政♥府♥工作人员了
I didn't think Morris was even on the government payroll anymore.
对
He's not.
他现在在做什么?
What's he doing?
他在贝弗莉 希尔斯卖♥♥女式鞋
He's selling women's shoes in Beverly Hills.
什么?
What?
你不是在开玩笑吧?
Is this a joke?
不 你也知道 如果有别的人选 我也不会叫他来
No. You know I wouldn't have brought him in if there was anyone else I could call.
拜托 布坎南先生
Please, Mr. Buchanan.
谢谢你
Thank you.
比尔...
Bill...
不会有事的 -这个人是谁?
It's going to be all right. - Who is this guy?
莫里斯 奥布莱恩
Morris O'Brian.
克萝伊的前夫
Chloe's ex-husband.
不 不 不是那样 让我来好吗?
No, no, not like that. May I?
你看 精妙就在于 如果你把这些地方空着
See, the beauty of the beast is if you leave these fields blank,
它会提示你输入密♥码♥ 啪啪 看到没?
it'll prompt you for a code. Ba-bing. See that?
可以节省60秒
You just saved 60 seconds.
一天10次的话 你就省出了抽支烟的时间
Ten of those a day, that's an extra cigarette break
或者你还可以干点别的什么事
or whatever it is you do to take the edge off.
莫里斯
Morris.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
帮你的同事提高效率
Just making your people more efficient.
我注意到你挑了一个最迷人的
I noticed you picked the most attractive one.
不 你才是最迷人的
Wrong. You're the most attractive one.
这是你的许可
Here's your clearance.
我很惊讶你居然能让比尔?布坎南签字同意
I'm surprised you got Bill Buchanan to sign off on me.
这对你来说是个好机会
You know, this is a really good opportunity for you.
你何不好好干别搞砸 给我一个惊喜呢?
Why don't you surprise me and not totally screw it up?
好吧 我就装作这需要我全神贯注来对待
Okay. I'm going to pretend that this will require all my focus and attention,
即使你我都清楚我闭着眼也能搞定
even though we both know I can do it in my sleep.
坐下
Sit down.
要修复的录音在哪?
So where is this recording you want me to resurrect?
没有 别管那个了 我编的
Nothing. Forget it. It's fried.
我有点搞不懂了
I'm missing something.
你说你想要我修复一段数字录音
You said you wanted me to salvage a digital recording.
那是个借口
That was an excuse.
我需要对通讯设备做些改动
I need some comm unit modifications.
我要将数字音频传输率调到6.8.
I need a certified digital audio transfer rate of 6.8.
我只能调到6.5
I can only get to 6.5.
你能悄悄地做吗?
Can you do that without talking?
可以 但这太浪费我的魅力了
I could, but it'd be a terrible waste of my charm.
好吧 我还有别的事
Okay. I'm not listening anymore.
做完了告诉我 谢谢
Call me when you're done. Thanks.
在我身后 您能看到
Behind me, you can see preparations
为大卫·帕默尔灵柩即将到达所作的准备
as the casket bearing the body of David Palmer is expected here shortly.
罗根总统会在此等候
It will be met by President Logan who is scheduled
并在飞回华盛顿之前作出声明...
to make a statement before he flies back to Washington...
亚伦安全了吗?
Is Aaron safe?
安全了
Yes.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我还是不敢相信查尔斯做了这些事
I can't believe Charles is going to do this.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表