But the real problem is Mrs. Logan.
她还在到处乱说 乱问问题 谈她的猜疑
She continues to talk, to ask questions, talk about her suspicions.
人们不会认真听她的话的 他们认为她情绪上不稳定
People don't take her seriously. They think she's unstable.
有太多还待处理的问题
There are too many loose ends lying around.
我们不能让她抓住一点 揭露一切
We cannot afford to have her pull on one and unravel everything.
你觉得我没认识到这点?
You think I don't realize that?
我认为
I think
你的处境很不利 你一直希望玛莎的问题会自己就解决了
you're in a very difficult position and that you have been hoping
但它没有 你必须让她闭嘴
the situation with martha would resolve itself, but it hasn't. You must silence her.
我知道
I know.
但我会自己来处理的
But I'll handle this myself.
罗根夫人
Mrs. Logan,
皮尔斯特工被调走了
Agent Pierce was transferred.
你一直都在这么说
That's what you keep saying,
但没理由啊 至少不会在凌晨一点
but it doesn't make any sense, not at 1:00 in the morning.
我们昼夜不停地工作 夫人
We work around the clock, ma'am.
有时候特工被调走是很正常的
It's quite common for agents to get pulled off details at odd hours.
就在他们本应该与美国第♥一♥夫♥人♥进行会晤的时候?
Right when they're supposed to have a meeting with the first lady of the united states?
我不知道有次会谈 -可是我知道!
I don't know anything about a meeting. - Well, I do!
就在我们原本应该见面的地方 我在地上找到了亚伦的手♥机♥
I found Aaron's phone laying on the ground, right where we were supposed to meet.
现在 我要你找到皮尔斯特工 我要你把他带回这儿 现在!
Now, I want you to find agent Pierce, and I want you to get him back here, right now!
行程安排软件出了点小故障 现在我调不出这次纪录
There's a glitch in the scheduling software, I can not pull that record up right now.
这些小故障是不是也非常常见?
And are these glitches quite common, as well?
实际上 不是 但... 罗根夫人
Actually, no, but... Mrs. Logan.
我是亚当斯特工 我想我可以解释一切
I'm Agent Adams. I think I can explain everything.
所以?
Well?
这是个敏感问题 夫人 罗根总统请你跟我一起来
This is a sensitive issue, ma'am. President Logan would like you to come with me.
这敏感消息是什么?
What is this "sensitive" information?
是关于皮尔斯特工的吗?
Is it about Agent Pierce?
对不起... 只有总统能跟你谈那个
I'm sorry... you need to talk to the president about that.
我在问你
I'm asking you.
你知道亚伦·皮尔斯在哪里吗?
Do you know where Aaron Pierce is?
不 夫人 我不知道
No, ma'am, I don't.
我丈夫是在这儿吗?
Is this where my husband is?
我要跟他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
查尔斯?
Charles?
有人吗?
Hello?
嗯
Yeah.
亨德森没撒谎 录音带不在他身上
Henderson wasn't lying. He doesn't have the recording on him.
可能在他车上吗?
Could it be in his car?
不 他不会扔下的 他肯定把它交给别人了
No, he wouldn't have left it behind. There must have been some kind of a hand-off.
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
这可以解释为什么他没有超车很远
Well, that would explain why he wasn't any farther ahead of me.
当我离开凡奈斯机场的时候
when I left Van Nuys Airfield.
他一定停了下来把磁带给了别人
He must have stopped and given it to someone.
好 我用卫星重新追踪一下路线 看能不能找到什么
Okay, I'll back trace the route with the satellite, see if I can spot anything.
杰克 我们要找到录音带揭露罗根
Jack, we're getting that recording and exposing Logan.
我不在乎我会怎么样 或者必须付出什么代价 你明白吗 杰克?
I don't care how far I have to go or what I have to do, Do you understand, Jack?
明白
Yes.
说吧
Go ahead.
杰克 你是对的 我找到中途的传递了
Jack, you were right, I found the hand-off.
亨德森停下来过 并和另一辆车碰面
Henderson stopped and rendezvoused with another car.
对不起我之前没看到这个
I'm sorry I didn't see it before.
你能追踪那辆车吗?
Can you track the other car?
我们在追踪了 杰克 它开回了凡奈斯
We're tracking it now, Jack. It headed back to Van Nuys.
好像是民用机场那边
Looks like the civilian side of the airfield.
在停机坪上
Pulled onto the tarmac.
有人从里面出来直接上了飞机了
Whoever was in it got out and got directly onto the plane.
还可以监测空中交通吗
Isn't air traffic still grounded?
是 这不是一架商业飞机 我会尽力去查的
Yeah, this is not a commercial flight. I'll find out what I can about it.
杰克 这架飞机发动了 要起飞了
Jack, the plane is servicing. It's about to take off.
柯蒂斯也被解职了吗 还是仍然在反恐局工作?
Has Curtis been relieved of his duty, or is he still attached to CTU?
还在反恐局 听从安♥全♥局♥的调配 但我认为我们可以信任他 杰克
He's at CTU, taking orders from Homeland Security, but I think we can trust him, Jack.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
根据派遣表 他和一个分队在你西北方25英里外的地方
According to the deployment grid, he's 25 miles northwest of you, with a tac team.
比尔 我要你联♥系♥他
Bill, I want you to call him.
让他以最快的速度赶到这里
Get him to this location as soon as possible.
我想让他把亨德森和奥黛丽带回反恐局
I want him to transfer Henderson and Audrey back to CTU.
你确定这行得通吗? 罗根现在完全掌控着反恐局
Are you sure that's a good idea? Logan's in control at CTU.
柯蒂斯可以保护他们
Curtis will be able to protect them.
现在这是最好的机会可以抓捕亨德森
Right now, it's our best chance to secure Henderson
并给奥黛丽需要的治疗
and get Audrey the medical attention she needs.
我现在联♥系♥柯蒂斯 杰克
Calling Curtis now, Jack.
谢谢
Thanks.
发生什么事?
What's happening?
亨德森把录音带交给了一个人
The person Henderson gave the recording to
他现在正要在凡奈斯机场登机了
just boarded a plane at Van Nuys Airfield.
你怎么不去?
Why aren't you going now?
等柯蒂斯来了我就去... 他离得不远
I'll go as soon as Curtis gets here... he's not far.
杰克 我会没事的
Jack, I'll be fine until then.
我不会留你一个人在这的
I'm not leaving you here alone.
杰克 如果你拿不到那录音带 我父亲就白白死了
Jack, if you don't get that recording, my father will have died for nothing.
杰克...
Jack...
就算为了我
for me.
亨德森现在很安全
Henderson is secure.
等他恢复意识
When he regains consciousness,
我不想你靠近他 甚至不要跟他说话
I don't want you going anywhere near him. You don't even talk to him.
懂了吗? -我懂
You understand me? - I understand.
假如他的人现在还在找他
We have to assume his people are still looking for him.
他们可能会追踪所有的非VPN手♥机♥通话
They're gonna be monitoring all non-VPN cell traffic,
就是说 你不能打或接任何电♥话♥ 除非是我打来的
which means, you can't make or receive any calls unless they come from me.
这是韦克斯勒的电♥话♥
Here's Wexler's cell.
我记下号♥码了
I've got the number.
好
All right.
奥黛丽 我觉得这样不太好
Audrey, I don't feel right about this.
我会没事的
I'm going to be all right.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
杰克 你得走了
Jack, you have to go now.
杰克?
Jack?
一定要拿回那个录音带
Make sure you get that recording.
我会的
I will.
好了叫我
Let me know as soon as you're done.
弗拉德米尔 比尔克醒过来了
Vladimir Bierko has regained consciousness.
但是在我们审问之前
But we're still waiting for
还要等他做完医疗评估
the medical assessment to be finished
一做完就告诉我
Let me know when they give us the go ahead.
最后协议转接
Final protocol shifts.
你可以告诉华盛顿方面
You can tell Washington the transfer of authority
国土安♥全♥局♥对于反恐局的收编已经完成了
from CTU to Homeland is officially complete.
好的
Okay.
我们提前了两个小时完成任务 凯伦
Two hours ahead of schedule, Karen.
非常好
That is remarkable.
不好意思 我走神了
I'm sorry, my head is somewhere else.
在想什么?
Where?
我一个小时以前告诉总统 鲍尔的行踪
We gave the President Bauer's location over an hour ago.
现在我们应该可以知道点消息了
We should have heard something by now.
军方正在处理鲍尔
The military authority is handling Bauer.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know,
但这不合逻辑
but this doesn't make any sense.
总统坚持要我们把注意力 从亨德森转移到鲍尔身上
The President insisted we redirect our focus from Henderson to Bauer.
我们找到了鲍尔
We find Bauer, and then he hands the mission
然后他把任务交给军方
over to the military.
凯伦 我们没有决策权
Karen, we're out of that loop.
凯伦·海耶斯
Karen Hayes.
我们出了点问题
Ma'am, we have a problem.
克萝伊 奥布莱恩逃走了
Chloe O'Brian got out of holding,
据我所知
and as far as I can tell,
她不在这栋楼里了
she's not in the building.
不在楼里?
Not in the building?
怎么可能?
How's that possible?
我还在调查
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表