你父亲也参与了?
Is he involved?
哦 杰克 你最清楚他的为人了
Oh, Jack, you know him better than that.
你和他共事过
You worked with him.
他绝不会做违法的事
He would never do anything outside the law,
我也不会
and neither would I.
已经确认参与这场阴谋中的两个人
The two men that we know are part of the conspiracy
分别是沃尔特·卡明斯和克里斯托弗·亨德森
are Walt Cummings and Christopher Henderson.
你和这两个人有联♥系♥吗?
Have you had any contact with these men?
克里斯托弗·亨德森
Christopher Henderson.
这个人从没听过... 到今天才知道
I have never heard... I'd never heard of him before today,
然后 嗯...
and, um...
沃尔特·卡明斯 我... 我们见过几次 是的
Walt Cummings, I... I have met a couple of times, yes.
在哪?
Where?
嗯 国防部作简报时
Um, DOD briefings.
仅此而已?
That's it?
是的
Yes.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
是的 肯定
Yes, I'm sure.
看吧
Open it.
去年四月 派克斯维尔 里弗酒店
The River Hotel, Pikesville, last April.
是的 对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry.
呃... 我们正好
Um... We happened
都在那里
to be there at the same time.
然后就一起喝了一两杯
We may have had a drink or two together.
不只喝酒那么简单
You weren't having drinks with him.
还同床共枕了 还发♥生♥关♥系♥了
You shared a room with him. You slept with him.
是的
Yes.
杰克 当时我还在失去你的阴影中挣扎
I was still recovering from losing you, Jack.
他 呃...
He, uh...
也和妻子离异了
He had just separated from his wife,
我就和他做过一次 之后就再没联♥系♥过
and I slept with him once and then I broke it off.
为什么不联♥系♥了?
Why'd you break it off?
杰克 算了吧 一言难尽
Jack, please, it's complicated.
我说 为什么不联♥系♥了?
Why did you break it off?
因为他不是你
Because he wasn't you.
那为什么第一次问你的时候
Why did you lie to me
要骗我?
when I asked you the first time?
我 我当时...
'Cause I, I was...
我害怕你会看不起我
I was afraid that you'd think less of me,
你不会原谅我
that you wouldn't be able to forgive me.
就因为你认为我死了 然后和别人上♥床♥?
Because you slept with someone after you thought I was dead?
是因为他
Because I slept with someone
是个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 杰克
who turned out to be a traitor, Jack.
这是唯一的一次? -是的
Is that the only time you spent with Cummings? - Yes.
他有没有跟你说过恐怖袭击 神经毒气什么的? -没有
Did he ever talk to you about a terrorist attack, nerve gas? - No.
有提过克里斯托弗·亨德森吗? -没有
He ever mention Christopher Henderson? - No.
妈的 奥黛丽!
Damn it, Audrey!
杰克 我... 杰克!
Jack, I... Jack!
说实话!
Tell me the truth!
我句句属...
I am telling you the t...
你已经骗过我一次
You've already lied to me once.
说 否则我会
You tell me what you know, or I promise you
要你好看
this will become very unpleasant.
该说的我都说了
I'm telling you everything.
好吧
All right.
任凭处置
Do what you have to do.
妈的 奥黛丽 快说!
Damn it, Audrey. Tell me the truth!
杰克 我说的都是实话 我发誓
Jack. I am telling you the truth, I swear.
到此为止吧!
This is over!
明白吗? 到此为止了!
You understand? This is over!
要我说的话 是奥黛丽说服了杰克
If you ask me, she broke him
而不是反过来
and not the other way around.
凯伦
Karen.
他还是不够强硬
He didn't push her hard enough,
很明显 他还在保护她
and you know it. He's protecting her.
她是无辜的
She's innocent.
我们必须肯定
We have to be certain.
我肯定
I am certain.
杰克也很肯定
Jack is certain.
但我不
Well, I'm not.
凯伦
Karen.
叫伯克过去
Send Burke in.
比尔 我必须这么做 我可不想
I have to do this, Bill. I can't waste
再浪费时间了 别让杰克
any more time, and make sure that Jack
干涉我
doesn't interfere.
好吧 我会处理的
Okay, I'll pass that on.
莎丽 有探员从比尔克安全屋来电♥话♥
Shari. That was the agent at Bierko's safe house.
说那里人去楼空
The place is empty.
鉴证科还在调查 但估计也收效甚微
Forensics is still looking, but they don't expect to find much.
把那些情报上传到子网上
Upload that information onto the subnets.
哦 对
Oh. Right.
我查过你的资料
I checked your file.
你没有资格进行三♥级♥认证工作
You're not qualified for Level Three work,
而这不止三♥级♥
and that is not a Three.
已经暂时有资格了
I'm provisionally qualified.
我的补充档案中已经写明了
It's all in my supplemental file.
你可以自己去查
Go ahead and check it if you want.
好吧 莎丽
All right, Shari.
稍有差错 我就会撤销临时证
First mistake, I yank the provisional
你也卷铺盖走人吧
and you're out of here.
他怎么回事?
What's with him?
两年前 我们都在
Two years ago we both worked
旧金山办公室工作
in the San Francisco office.
发生了次性骚扰事件
There was a sexual harassment thing.
麦尔斯?
Miles?
刚开始还小心翼翼
It was subtle at first,
之后就开始肆无忌惮了
and then it got really bad.
最后我就向上头诉说委屈
I finally filed a grievance.
然后呢?
What happened?
他受到警告就离开了
He got off with a warning.
这种事很难取证
These things are really hard to prove.
人家说我证据不足
They said we didn't have enough evidence
无法开庭审理
to go to trial.
具体细节我也不知道
I can't get into any details.
文件被密封了
The file is sealed.
别担心 我不关心
Don't worry. I don't need details.
看来最好别犯错
But I guess I'd better not make any mistakes.
是啊
Yeah.
出了什么事?
What's going on?
很抱歉 我无能为力了
I'm sorry. This is out of my control.
凯伦想对奥黛丽
Karen wants to push Audrey
更强硬些
a little harder.
不可能 审讯结束了
No, her interrogation is over.
杰克 我会尽可能拖住她
Jack, I'll try to stall her as long as I can.
杰克 我得到命令
Jack, I have orders
要把雷恩斯小姐带到拘留室 做进一步审讯
to take Miss Raines to Holding for further interrogation.
我管你什么命令 绝不可能
I don't care about your orders. That's not gonna happen.
滚开!
Get out of my way.
滚!
Get out of my way.
杰克 住手! 杰克 别添乱了
Jack, stop it! Jack, don't make this any harder than it is.
住手 杰克! 住手! 杰克!
Stop it, Jack! Stop it! Jack!
比尔 帮帮忙啊!
Bill, do something!
比尔! 阻止他们!
Bill! Make them stop!
比尔!
Bill!
比尔!
Bill!
喂
Hello.
亨德森先生 我是布伦南
Mr. Henderson, it's Brennan.
韦恩·帕默尔死了吗?
Is Wayne Palmer dead yet?
没有 -给个解释
No. - Explain.
我们掀翻了他的车 可他活了下来 然后跑了
We rolled his car, but he survived and got away.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表