Please return to your seat
确定您的安全带已经系紧
and make sure your seat belt is securely fastened.
12D号♥座的乘客一定是在前方的卫生间内
The passenger in 12D must be in the forward lavatory.
你应该让他出来
You should get him out.
机长说机身会有很剧烈的震动
The captain said it's going to shake pretty hard.
那里没人
There's nobody in those.
我刚刚检查过了
I just checked.
那这个人去哪了?
Then where is this guy?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他换了个座位
Maybe he changed seats.
告诉机长
Call the captain,
乘警受伤了
and tell him the air marshal's down,
一名乘客失踪!
and a passenger's missing!
这是怎么了?!
What's going on here?!
请坐下 先生
Please be seated, sir.
立马坐下 先生!
Now, sir!
机长 我是Dan
Captain, this is Dan.
乘警被袭击了
The air marshal's been assaulted.
什么?
What?
袭击?
Assaulted?
那里怎么了?
What's going on back there?
我不知道 长官
I don't know, sir, but he's been
但是他被打昏了
knocked out,
而且一个乘客失踪了
and a passenger's missing.
好的 好的 确保客舱的安全
Okay, okay. Secure the cabin.
控制好乘客的情绪和行为
Keep the passengers under control.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
客舱出了点麻烦
There's a problem in the cabin.
确保我们的门是安全的
Make sure our door is secure.
是的
It is.
那里出什么麻烦了?
What kind of problem?
乘警被打昏了
The air marshal's been knocked out.
呼叫洛杉矶总部
Call L.A. Center, get vectors
请求指引紧急返航路线
for an emergency return.
阿维拉先生 发生什么事了?
Mr. Avila, what happened?
坐在我旁边的那个男人...
The man seated next to me...
他在哪?
where is he?
我没见过他
I didn't see him.
我们必须找到他
We got to find him.
该死
Damn it.
怎么了?
What?
他拿了我的枪
He's got my gun.
迈克 进来
Mike, come in.
那么 你把药给我拿来了吗?
So, do you have something for me?
这够几天的用量了
This is just enough for a couple of days.
希尔医生马上就来… 谢谢你 迈克
Dr. Hill's going to come in… Thank you, Mike.
我现在要准备休息了 还有别的事吗?
I'm going to get ready for bed now. Is there something else?
对 还有事
Yes, there is.
先前你说了一些话
Earlier you said something to the effect
意思是我不了解现在发生了什么事
that I didn't know everything that was going on.
我有点迷惑
I was confused.
我需要我的药
I wanted my pills.
我不这么觉得
I don't think so.
你是说我在说谎吗?
Are you calling me a liar?
我刚刚和总统谈话了
I just spoke with the president.
他给我的感觉和你给的一样
And I got the same feeling from him I get from you.
什么感觉?
Which is?
你们两个都在隐瞒什么
That you're both covering something up.
你知道的 迈克 在这里 我才是胡思乱想的那个人 而不是你
You know, Mike, I'm the one around here who's supposed to be paranoid, not you.
我了解你 玛莎
I know you, Martha.
我也了解总统
And I know the president.
他说这都是婚姻问题引起的
He said this was all about marital difficulties.
我觉得另有原因
I think there's something else.
什么原因?
What is it?
别对我隐瞒了
Don't shut me out.
也许我能帮助你
Maybe I can help you.
确实另有原因 迈克
There is something else, Mike,
但这是我和查尔斯之间的问题
but it's between me and Charles.
如果情况有变 我保证我会让你知道
If that changes, I promise I'll let you know.
我不知道你觉得亨德森给我什么了 我谁也没见过
I don't know what you think Henderson gave me. I saw no one.
我在领♥事♥馆♥上车 然后被直接送到这里
I was picked up at the Consulate and brought directly here.
有目击证人 你可以问问他们
There are witnesses, you can ask them.
这是你唯一的行李吗? -是的
Is this your only piece of luggage? - Yes.
如果你对我撒谎 我会知道的
If you're lying to me, I'll find out.
我没说谎
I am not lying.
如果这飞机上有人有你想要的东西 那绝对不是我
Please, if there is someone on this plane that has something you want, it is not me.
喂
Yeah.
杰克 我觉得汉斯·迈耶不是我们要找的人
Jack, I don't think Hans Meyer is our guy.
为什么不是? 时间对不上
Why not? The timeline doesn't match.
他前三个小时都在入关处 做登机检查
He's been in customs for the last three hours clearing himself onto the flight.
飞机转头了 什么意思?
The plane's turning. What does that mean?
他们知道我在飞机上了 克萝伊 接着找
It means they know I'm on board. Chloe, keep looking.
好的
Okay.
你确定他在那儿?
Are you sure he's down there?
他没有别的地方可去了
There's nowhere else he could be.
告诉飞行员 他能做到
Tell the pilot he can do it.
但下面有个乘客和他一起 他会死的
But there's a passenger down there with him. He'll die.
上面还有50多个乘客 现在就去告诉飞行员
There's over 50 passengers up here. Call him now.
快点
Do it.
机长
Captain,
乘警说 行李舱很安全
the air marshal says the baggage area is secure,
您可以开始了
and that you should begin.
空气进来了
Air's coming in.
空气没进来 是被抽出去了
It's not coming in, it's going out.
你什么意思? 他们在给这里减压
What do you mean? They're depressurizing this area.
那我们怎么办?
What's going to happen to us?
如果我们不去主舱 我们就会失去知觉
If we don't get into the main cabin, we're going to lose consciousness.
杰克 飞机里怎么了? 安全网刚刚发布了一个公告
Jack, what's going on in the plane? Security net just issued a bulletin.
克萝伊 我要你帮我接通飞行员
Chloe, I need you to patch me through to the pilot.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do that.
克萝伊 他们在给行李舱减压 我们会失去知觉的
Chloe, they're depressurizing this area. We're going to lose consciousness.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
是我 克萝伊
Yeah, Chloe.
杰克 需要我们为他接通那次航♥班♥的飞行员
Jack needs us to patch him in to the pilot of the flight.
你能在反恐局的子通道上接通吗?
Can you get through on a CTU sub-channel?
我试试 等一下 我会在线上等着
I'll try. Hold on. I'll stay on the line.
44号♥空管接线员
Air control operator 44.
我需要你为我接通
Yes, I need you to patch me through to the pilot
从凡奈斯机场起飞的520航♥班♥飞行员
of diplomatic flight five-two-zero out of Van Nuys.
嘿 你那是什么? 一个小型IP声音传输设备?
Hey, what do you got? A little voice-over IP going on there?
请别打扰我
Please leave me alone.
不 我能帮到你
No, seriously, I can help.
我知道一种方法 能帮你弄到一些免费带宽
I know a way for you to get some free bandwidth.
真的吗? 真的
Really? Absolutely.
请坐
Sit down.
好的
Cool.
哇 真棒
Wow, nice piece.
以前从来没见过这个 这是什么?
Never seen one of these before. What is that?
反恐局第四系列
It's a CTU Series four.
克萝伊 他们已经和飞行员建立连接 我会为你接通他
Chloe, they've opened the line to the pilot. I'll patch him through.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 杰克 我给你接通飞行员
Okay, Jack, I'm putting you on with the pilot.
继续
Go ahead.
我是斯坦·科特机长 你是谁?
This is Captain Stan Cotter. Who am I speaking to?
机长 我是杰克·鲍尔 我在洛杉矶反恐局工作
Captain, my name is Jack Bauer. I'm with the Counter Terrorist Unit in Los Angeles.
我在你们的行李舱里
I'm the man in your baggage hold.
你知道你在干什么吗?
What do you think you're doing?
我一会儿再跟你解释一切
I'll explain everything in a moment,
但是你必须恢复这里的气压
but you're going to have to restore air pressure to this area.
先生 我提醒您一下 我是联邦政♥府♥的探员
Sir, I remind you, I am a federal agent.
什么样的联邦政♥府♥探员会击晕乘警? 我不相信你
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表