杰克?
Jack?
奥黛丽 我回到反恐局再和你解释一切
Audrey, I'll explain everything as soon as I get back to CTU.
谢谢
Thanks.
她的举动有点奇怪
It's going to be strange for her.
奥黛丽 就在昨天 她以为你死了
Audrey. Just yesterday, she thought you were dead.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道这不关我的事
I know it's none of my business,
但她挺不错的 杰克
but she's a good person, Jack.
希望你们两个能成
I hope you two get half a chance.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰克!
Jack!
别动 柯蒂斯
Don't fight, Curtis.
别反抗
Don't fight it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
林恩·麦吉尔
Lynn Mcgill.
我是柯蒂斯 杰克逃掉了
It's Curtis. Jack escaped.
什么?
What?
他接了个电♥话♥
He got a call from someone.
我只记得 后来他打晕了我 抢走了我的车
The next thing I know, he blindsided me, took my car.
谁给他打的电♥话♥?
Who called him?
他说是奥黛丽
He said it was Audrey,
但他可能骗了我
but he may have been lying.
林恩?
Lynn?
我们可以通过你车上的车载收发器来追踪他
We can try to track him using your vehicle's onboard transceiver.
我已经用我的掌上电脑试过了
I just tried bringing it up on my PDA.
他可能把收发器破坏或者关掉了
He's either disabled or shut down the transceiver.
柯蒂斯 你怎么这么不小心?
Curtis, how could you let this happen?
我会尽力弥补的
I'll get dispatch on it.
我的一组人正在过来接我
One of my team's on route to pick me up.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
你根本就不知道上哪找
You don't even know where to look.
回到反恐局来 重新部署
Get back to CTU. We'll deploy from here.
该死的
Damn it.
克萝伊 定位杰克·鲍尔的手♥机♥
Chloe, run a triangulation on Jack Bauer's cell phone.
查查他在哪
Find out where he is.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
在杰克被羁押期间 你是否和他通过话?
Have you talked to Jack since he's been in custody?
没有
No.
现在他不再被羁押了
Well, he's not in custody anymore.
他袭击了柯蒂斯 抢走了他的车
He assaulted Curtis and stole his car.
他为什么要这样做?
Why would he do that?
也许你能告诉我
Maybe you can tell me.
如果刚才你是在问我
I don't know where Jack is,
我不知道杰克在哪
if that's what you're asking me.
你不知道他在干什么?
You have no idea what he's doing?
不知道 但我肯定他有合理的解释
No, but I'm sure there's an explanation.
麦吉尔先生 我们搜索不到杰克手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥
Mr. Mcgill, we're not getting a signal from Jack's cell.
他肯定把Sim卡从手♥机♥里取出来了
The Sim card must be out of his phone.
好吧 如果你想起什么马上告诉我 行吗?
Well, if you think of anything you'll let me know, right?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
奥布莱恩
O'Brian.
克萝伊 接下来我要告诉你的事一定不能让别人知道
Chloe, what I'm about to tell you needs to stay between us.
是关于杰克的
It involves Jack.
到底怎么了?
What is going on?
我电脑上显示杰克失去了踪迹
It just came on my screen that Jack's gone missing.
他正追查一条关于Sentox毒气的新线索
He's following a lead on the Sentox gas.
他必须一个人去
He needed to go alone.
我刚帮他转接了个电♥话♥
I just transferred a call from my station to him.
我要你帮我删除通话记录
I need you to delete the record.
如果林恩发现我们背着他做事...
If Lynn finds out we're working behind his back...
克萝伊 我明白 相信我 我明白
Chloe, I know. Believe me, I know.
现在别无他法
But this is the only way.
时间不多了
There isn't a lot of time.
什么时候打的电♥话♥?
When did you make the call?
通信档案室
Communications archive.
我是林恩·麦吉尔
This is Lynn Mcgill.
把奥黛丽·雷恩斯工作台的通讯日志传给我
Bring up the phone logs at the station Audrey Raines is using.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我找到那个转接电♥话♥了
I found the transfer.
我不能只删掉这一个
I can't dump just the one call.
都已经编入索引
They're all cross-indexed.
能不能切断它的关联?
Can't you unlink it?
不行 要花大概2小时的时间
No. It would take like two hours.
好了 麦吉尔先生 通讯日志应该已在你的屏幕上了
Okay, Mr. Mcgill, the call logs should be on your screen.
提取5号♥工作台的记录
Scroll through to station five.
这是我们和国防部联♥系♥的工作台
That's the one we dedicated to the DOD.
唯一的办法是
The only way to get rid of the entry is
删掉整个日志...
to dump the entire log...
删掉你今天所有呼入呼出的电♥话♥
all the calls you've made and received today.
就这么办
Do it.
好了
It's done.
谢谢你 克萝伊
Thank you, Chloe.
... 这是美俄两国将共同铭记的日子
... A day that will long be remembered as a step forward for both The United States and Russia.
罗根总统和苏瓦若夫总统
President Logan and President Suvarov
稍后会发表结束发言
are expected shortly to deliver their closing remarks.
随后 俄♥罗♥斯♥领导人...
Following this, the Russian head of...
现在怎么样了 迈克?
What is it now, Mike?
抱歉 先生 但有个电♥话♥你得接一下
I'm sorry, sir, but there's a call you need to take.
刚打到这个电♥话♥上
It just came in on this.
那是什么?
And what is that?
沃尔特·卡明斯的电♥话♥ 先生
Walt Cummings' phone, sir.
由特勤处的人保管的
It's been in Secret Service custody.
他们把它交给了我
They just brought it to me.
打电♥话♥的人声称他持有Sentox毒气
The caller's claiming he has the Sentox gas.
有人在追踪这个电♥话♥吗?
Is someone tracing the call?
追踪不了
They can't.
经过多层转接处理过的
It's being sent through multiple relays.
我不会跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈话
I'm not talking to a terrorist.
你跟他谈 问问他要干什么
You talk to them. You find out what he wants.
总统先生 他要求和你谈话
Mr. President, he's demanding to speak with you.
好吧
All right.
把免提打开
But put him on speaker.
我是罗根总统
This is president Logan.
是俄维奇吗?
Is this Erwich?
伊恩·俄维奇已经不是我们的一员了 总统先生
Ivan Erwich is no longer with us, Mr. President.
他对购物中心的袭击是自作主张 未经许可的
His attack on your shopping mall was unsanctioned and unwarranted.
这对我们毫无意义
It didn't serve our interests.
你们想要什么?
What is it you want?
我想在莫斯科释放Sentox神经毒气
What I want is to release the Sentox nerve gas on Moscow.
但已不现实了
Since that is now impossible,
我只能借助您的帮忙 在外国国土上...
I'm forced to strike at Russia on foreign soil...
对俄♥罗♥斯♥发动打击
with your help.
我的帮忙?
My help?
我要苏瓦若夫的行程路线
I want the route of Suvarov's motorcade.
他到机场的一切行程路线
His entire route to the airport,
还有详细的安保资料
along with a full profile of his security detail.
我... 我没有这些资料
I... I don't personally have that information.
那就想办法弄到
Then get it.
千万别弄错 总统先生
Make no mistake, Mr. President,
我要针对的是俄♥罗♥斯♥压♥迫♥者
it's our Russian oppressors I mean to hurt,
不是你的人♥民♥
not your people.
然而 如果你拒绝合作
However, if you refuse to cooperate,
我只能
I will have no choice
把Sentox毒气释放在比那个商场人口更加密集的地方
but to release all of the Sentox gas in areas far more populated than your shopping mall.
你刚说过你们无意伤害美国人
You just said that killing Americans didn't serve your interests.
这...
This...
这是毫无意义的谋杀
this would be senseless murder.
对 是这样
Yes, it would.
那就把苏瓦若夫的行程路线给我
So give me Suvarov's route.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表