24小时
第5季 第16集
前情提要
现在我们要做的很简单
What we're doing here is very simple.
我们将释放某种物质
We're going to release a certain substance
让它进入主传输管道
so that it flows into your pipelines.
快把这些毒气罐送到主配送罐处
Take the canisters to the main distribution tank quickly.
搞定韦恩·帕默尔了吗?
Is Wayne Palmer dead yet?
没
No.
给个解释
Explain.
我们掀翻了他的车 却给他侥幸逃了
We rolled his car, but he survived and got away.
这事出了点娄子 我们下次会搞定的
It was sloppy work, we'll make it right.
他妈的最好做到 你也知道事关重大
Well, you damn well better. You know what's at stake.
趴下!
Get down!
这是真的 奥黛丽·雷恩斯
It's the truth. Audrey Raines was my contact
是我在国防部的内线
at the Department of Defense.
你同她当面接触过了? -是
You met with her face to face? - Yes.
该死的 奥黛丽! 给我说实话!
Damn it, Audrey! Tell me the truth!
我在说实话
I am telling you the truth.
你已经骗过我一次了
You already lied to me once.
告诉我你知道的
You tell me what you know
否则 我保证接下来有你好受的
or I promise you this will become very unpleasant.
比尔 我们找到了
Bill, we have a connection
亨德森和科莱特·斯滕格之间的通讯记录
between Henderson and Collette Stenger.
他给她打过8个电♥话♥ 但她没汇报给我们
He made eight calls to her that she didn't tell us about.
她违约了 特赦无效了
That voids her agreement, it's off.
你有3秒钟时间告诉我
You have three seconds to tell me
目标在哪 不然老子崩了你
where the target is or I will kill you.
目标到底在哪里?!
Where is the target?!
一处天然气配送站
A natural gas distribution center.
据分♥析♥员说
Our analysts tell us
一旦Sentox毒气进入主储气罐
once the Sentox hits the main tank,
便立即进入管道
it goes right into the pipes
那时就无可挽回了
where it becomes impossible to stop.
且通过送气管道 它将径直输入千家万户
From there, it goes straight into people's homes.
Sentox毒气已渗入系统了
Sentox is already in the system.
给我备上塑性炸♥药♥和计时器 疏散这里的人员
Give me the C-4 and a timer, then get these people out of here.
杰克 你要干什么?
Jack, what are you doing?
要想输出Sentox
In order to deliver the Sentox,
就必需把它同天然气混合
it had to mix with natural gas.
如果能在它离开配气站之前引爆
If we can ignite that gas before it leaves the plant,
Sentox就会被燃尽
the Sentox will be incinerated.
比尔克!
Bierko!
杰克 别管了 主储气罐马上要爆♥炸♥了
Jack, that's it, the main tanks are going.
快离开!
Get out!
杰克 听得到么?
Jack, are you clear?
杰克 回话
Jack, respond.
以下事件发生于晚上十点至十一点之间 均与现实同步
柯蒂斯 柯蒂斯 我是奥黛丽
Curtis, Curtis, this is Audrey.
有杰克的消息吗?
Any sign of Jack?
目前还没
Nothing so far.
我已经派人搜查主储气罐区域
I've got men searching the main tank area.
消防救援小组刚到位了
Fire and rescue units just arrived.
他们在做现场评估
They're assessing the situation now.
克萝伊 空气检测出了什么结果
Chloe, what are we getting from the air monitors?
加油 杰克
Come on, Jack.
克萝伊
Chloe.
神经毒气含量已很小
Just minimal trace readings of the nerve agent.
远低于危险值
Well below danger levels.
看来Sentox在爆♥炸♥中被燃尽
It looks like the Sentox was incinerated in the blast.
杰克的计划成功了
Jack's plan worked.
我立刻向白宫汇报 有何进展再报告给我吧
I'm going to brief the White House. Apprise me of any developments.
麦尔斯
Miles.
柯蒂斯 对杰克的全局搜索完成了吗?
Curtis, have we done a full search of the area for Jack?
正在进行
It's underway.
我们只知他没从北面出口出来
We know he hasn't gone out the north exit.
反恐局 杰克没事
CTU, Jack's okay.
快让医疗队就位!
Get a medical team over here now!
杰克!
Jack!
你没事吧?
You okay?
帮我一把
Give me a hand.
好的
I got it.
比尔克!
Bierko!
比尔克!
Bierko!
比尔克!
Bierko!
把他弄醒
I need him conscious.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
神经毒气离开配气中心了?
The nerve gas, did it leave the plant?
没余留了 爆♥炸♥奏效了
There's no trace of it. Explosion worked.
很好
Good.
他会进入严重的休克状态 得立即转移治疗
He's going into severe shock. We need to transport him now.
把他送回反恐局医疗站
I want him taken back to CTU Medical.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
柯蒂斯 组织一支护卫队
Curtis, organize an escort team.
一定要把他活着送回去
You get him back to CTU alive.
明白
You got it.
听我倒数 3 2 1 走
On my count. Three, two, one. Let's go.
布坎南
Buchanan.
比尔 我是杰克
Bill, it's Jack.
你的通话线路还安全吗?
Is your line still secure?
安全
Yes.
亨德森的追查有何进展?
What's your status on Henderson?
还没什么突破
Henderson's still an active protocol.
你应将他列为优先调查对象
You need to make him a priority.
比尔 听着
Bill, listen to me.
我了解他
I know Henderson.
这事绝非他本意
He couldn't have planned this.
他是个战士 是个爱国者
He's a soldier and a patriot.
却被误导了 搞得他现在坚信
However misguided, he believes what he's doing right now
自己的所作所为是有益国家的
is right for this country.
他宁可牺牲自己老婆
He was willing to let his wife die in order
也要保幕后主使 一个极有权势的家伙
to protect someone, someone very powerful.
谁?
Who?
我也不知
I don't know.
比尔 我很忧虑
Bill, I'm scared.
我觉得这事
I think this is bigger than anything
比我们可以预料的严重
we could ever have imagined.
凯伦 你不明白我的意思
Karen, you're not hearing me.
即使他们确实阻止了袭击
They managed to prevent an attack,
但这也不能掩盖反恐局行动的
but that doesn't negate the fact that CTU's performance
再三失误
has been comprised of one misstep after another.
对此我无可争辩 副总统先生
I'm not disputing that, Mr. Vice President.
那为何还迟疑着不下令
Then why the hesitation to carry out your mandate
让国土安♥全♥局♥接管反恐局?
and have Homeland absorb CTU?
因为他们还在积极地
CTU is still actively
搜寻克里斯托弗·亨德森
looking for Christopher Henderson.
此时交接 恐怕会误事
A shakeup right now could hamper that search.
我不会因为程序上的小问题
I'm not going to hold up this takeover
拖延这次交接
because of a procedural mop up.
亨德森难逃法网 这你大可放心
Henderson will be caught, you can be sure of that.
明白了吗? -清楚了
Is that understood? - Clearly.
不管你缠上什么繁琐程序 那是你的事
Whatever bureaucratic hoops you have to jump through, that's your business.
给我搞定
Just get it done.
是 先生 -保持联♥系♥
Yes, sir. - And keep me informed.
我们该行动了
I guess we should get started.
布坎南可不会乖乖就范
Buchanan is not going to take this lying down.
不管副总统怎么说
Despite what the vice president said,
反恐局确实救了很多条人命
CTU just saved a lot of lives.
到时布坎南会极力反抗是极可能的
If Buchanan mounts a challenge, it will be seen in that light.
我们反而可能会被倒打一耙
This action could be easily reversed.
如果我们能找着个人
If we were to find someone who would go on record
指证布坎南管理不善
citing Buchanan's mismanagement,
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表