抱歉
I'm sorry.
要通知白宫
The White House needs to know about this.
我会告诉总统
Yeah, I'll call the President.
比尔
Bill.
怎么了 柯蒂斯?
What is it, Curtis?
亚当森恢复了托尼的电♥话♥记录
I had Adamson run a data recovery operation on Tony's phone records.
记录显示 克萝伊跟帕默尔总统和托尼通过话
They show Chloe was on those calls with President Palmer and Tony.
克萝伊知道杰克还活着?
Chloe knew Jack was alive?
显然知道
Apparently.
我1小时前 打过电♥话♥给她
We called her in an hour ago,
现在应该到了
she should have been here by now.
我一直在打她电♥话♥
I've been trying to call her on her cell,
但她都不接
but she's not answering.
我想追踪她的手♥机♥位置 但斯潘塞不让
I wanted to run a locate but Spencer talked me out of it.
如果她有事 都要怪你 -够了
If anything happens to her it's your fault. - Stop.
叫亚当森追踪她手♥机♥
Have Adamson track her cell,
我们要赶在杰克之前找到她
we need to get to her before Jack does.
通知各个部门 提高警觉
Put out an interagency alert.
杰克·鲍尔是射杀帕默尔总统的头号♥嫌疑犯
Jack Bauer is now the prime suspect in President Palmer's assassination.
注意 他是前反恐探员
Emphasize that he's a former agent,
受过良好的训练 是个危险人物
well trained and should be considered extremely dangerous.
打扰一下 阁下
Excuse me, sir.
什么事 沃尔特?
What is it, Walt?
罗根夫人又打电♥话♥来了
Mrs. Logan called again.
我一直在想大卫·帕默尔的那通电♥话♥
I can't keep putting her off about this phone call with David Palmer.
为什么他打电♥话♥跟我太太讲什么 国家安危?
Why would David Palmer call my wife about a national security threat?
她是这么说的 他提到
That's what she says he wanted to talk to her about.
国家安危
A matter of national security.
我去调查下电♥话♥记录?
Maybe if I investigated the phone call?
不用 你留下 集中精力在首脑会议上
No, you need to stay focused on the Summit.
我会的 长官
I am, sir.
我们不能让那通电♥话♥ 困扰着罗根夫人
Which is why we can't risk having Mrs. Logan obsess about this phone call.
告诉她真♥相♥ 也许她今天就不会乱来了
Showing her the truth might help her get on with her responsibilities today.
你有...
So what are you...
你有什么想法?
what are you suggesting?
如果大卫·帕默尔昨天打过电♥话♥给她
Well, if David Palmer called her yesterday,
我们的通信室会有电♥话♥录音
our communications office will have a recording of their conversation.
拿给我
Get that for me.
是的 阁下
Yes, sir.
沃尔特
And Walt...
谢谢你所做的一切
thank you for doing this.
总统先生
Mr. President,
奥黛丽·雷恩斯在3号♥线上
Audrey Raines is holding on line three.
雷恩斯小姐 我是罗根总统
Miss. Raines, this is President Logan.
沃尔特·卡明斯也在
You're also on with Walt Cummings.
阁下 反恐局查出了暗♥杀♥帕默尔总统的疑犯
Sir, CTU has a suspect in the assassination of President Palmer.
很好!
Good!
是谁?
Who is it?
雷恩斯小姐?
Miss. Raines?
是杰克·鲍尔 阁下
It's Jack Bauer, sir.
杰克·鲍尔已经死了
Jack Bauer's dead.
阁下 我们也一直这样认为
We've all been living under that assumption, sir.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么会想到鲍尔?
What makes you think it's Bauer?
反恐局有录像证明 杰克·鲍尔跟暗♥杀♥帕默尔总统的狙击手
CTU has verified surveillance video placing Jack Bauer at the same time
出现在同一时间 同一栋大楼里
in the same building as the sniper who killed President Palmer.
奥黛丽 我是沃尔特·卡明斯
Audrey, this is Walt Cummings.
说直接点
Let me get clear on this.
是鲍尔射杀了大卫·帕默尔?
Are you saying that Bauer shot David Palmer?
这是我们的推测 是的
We're proceeding under that assumption, yes.
为什么? 有什么动机?
Why? For what possible reason?
大卫·帕默尔知道杰克·鲍尔还活着
David Palmer might have known that Jack Bauer was alive,
他告诉了反恐局的3个探员
knowledge that he shared with three other CTU agents,
1小时前 他们全是被袭击的目标
all of whom have been targeted in the last hour.
他确实曾不服从命令
The man does have a history of insubordination,
情绪反常 也有过吸毒的记录
irrational behavior, drug addiction.
杰克·鲍尔为本国做过巨大的贡献
Jack Bauer has a history of great service to this country.
你估计这事会影响首脑会议吗?
How does this affect your threat assessment for the Summit?
在杰克·鲍尔被捕前
We're still recommending that you delay or reschedule
建议您还是推迟或者另外安排会议
until Jack Bauer's apprehended.
雷恩斯小姐 你们知道了疑犯
Miss. Raines, you have a suspect.
去逮捕他
Find him.
是的 阁下
Yes, sir.
阁下 苏瓦若夫总统1小时后就来了
Sir, President Suvarov arrives within the hour.
要不要通知他的保卫长 他也可能遇险?
Should we think about informing his security chief that he's a potential target?
不 不用
No, no.
我... 我不想这事节外生枝
I... I want this information limited to those involved in the man hunt for Jack Bauer.
明白吗?
Understood?
明白 阁下
Yes, sir.
我找到哈斯了
I found Haas.
他跟他的人全都死了
He and his men are all dead.
怎么回事?
How did this happen?
我还不清楚
I'm not sure.
我最后一次跟哈斯通话时
The last time I spoke to Haas,
他说要去鲍尔和那个女人的家
he was about to move on Bauer and the woman.
有鲍尔的消息吗?
Is there any sign of Bauer now?
没有
No.
我派人找他了
I'll dispatch a team and track him.
24小时内 就能找到
We'll have him in 24 hours.
不用了 让反恐局去找吧
No, let CTU find Bauer.
只要他们找到鲍尔
Once they have him in custody,
就去解决他
we'll take him out.
你不担心鲍尔会坏了我们的计划?
You're not concerned Bauer will impede the operation?
他没机会了
He won't have chance.
1小时内 我们就行动
We launch in less than an hour.
他们的武器都是军队配备
All of their hardware's military spec,
杀伤性手榴弹 撞击性手榴弹
fragmentation grenades, percussion grenades.
我们只有些普通的装备
Here's a communit we can use.
那些是什么人?
Who are these people?
喂?
Yeah?
弗兰克
Frank.
能告诉我出什么事了吗?
Will you please tell me what's going on?
黛安 我知道你很着急
Diane, I know it's hard,
但请你别担心
but please try not to worry.
德里克没事
Derek is fine.
你现在在哪儿?
Where are you now?
我... 我再过半小时就到洛杉矶了
Um, I'm... I'm about a half hour outside of L.A.
我去哪儿见你?
Just tell me where to meet you.
我还没想好
I don't know yet.
一直向城里开就行了
Just keep heading towards the city.
我会尽快去见你
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我能跟他说说话吗?
Can I talk to him?
当然 等一下
Of course, hold on.
你妈妈
It's your mother.
跟她说两句
Talk to her.
妈妈?
Mom?
德里克
Derek.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
你确定?
Are you sure?
杰克 再过一个街就到了
Jack, we're about a block away.
跟你妈妈说再见
Say goodbye to your mother.
我要挂了 妈妈
I have to hang up now, Mom.
别担心
Don't worry.
德里克 我爱你
Derek, I love you.
我也爱你
Me, too.
电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
坐到后面去
Get to the back of the vehicle.
快去!
Go!
安♥全♥局♥仍然保持沉默
While security agencies are remaining hushed,
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表