你现在想谈谈了吗?
Now you want to talk?
玛莎 拜托
Marti, please?
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
你还有什么坏事想承认吗?
Is there something else you want to confess?
没有
No.
我想告诉你对于这一切...
I want to tell you how sorry I am...
我有多抱歉
for everything.
如果是指你忘了给我买♥♥生日礼物
When you forget to give me something for my birthday,
这可以算是道歉
that's when you say you're sorry.
我知道我做错了 简直是罪不可恕 我知道
I know what I did was wrong.It was horribly wrong and unforgivable. I know that.
我不能原谅自己的是 我伤害了你
But what I can't live with is the fact that I hurt you.
这是我最不愿做的事情
That's the last thing. I wanted to do.
玛莎?
Marti?
玛莎 拜托
Marti, please.
我说的都是真的
That's the truth.
真的
The truth.
知道到底是什么让我伤心吗 查尔斯?
You know what really gets me, Charles?
什么?
What?
我和你相处了这么久
That you had me going for so long.
竟然不知道你是这么一个骗子
I had no idea you were such a good liar.
我嫁给了你 现在想想虽然不至于后怕
If I wasn't so horrified by the fact that I'm married to you,
但的确令人震惊
I might actually be impressed.
喂
Yes.
先生 有一个紧急电♥话♥找你
I have an urgent call for you, sir.
他说他是反恐局的麦尔斯·帕帕辛
He says his name is Miles Papazian from CTU.
我不想和反恐局的人通话
I don't want to talk to anyone from CTU.
他坚持说你应该和他通话
He insists that you'll want to speak to him.
他说是有关杰克·鲍尔的
He says it's about Jack Bauer.
接进来
Put him through.
已经接通总统了
You're on with the President.
总统先生?
Mr. President?
是的 请讲
Yes, go ahead.
你可能不认识我 我是麦尔斯·帕帕辛 我在凯伦·海耶斯手下工作
You don't know me; my name is Miles Papazian. I work under Karen Hayes.
你有什么事?
What is this about?
是有关一段录音的 先生
It's about a recording, sir,
杰克·鲍尔刚刚把它交给了反恐局
that Jack Bauer has just delivered here to CTU.
先生 我想这段有你声音的录音
Sir, my understanding is it's a recording
一旦泄露出去 将会严重损害我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥
of a conversation of yours that, if leaked, could significantly compromise national security.
继续说
Go on.
我的上司 海耶斯女士 正在与鲍尔和比尔·布坎南合作
My superior, Ms. Hayes, is working with Bauer and Bill Buchanan.
他们打算将录音播放给司法部长
Their intention is to play the recording for the attorney general.
你告诉我这些干吗?
Why are you telling me this?
因为 先生 我认为我有必须干涉此事
Because, sir... I feel compelled to intervene.
我想征得你的同意
And I just I wanted to make sure that you would approve.
我同意 帕帕辛先生 我支持你
I do, Mr. Papazian, I do approve.
听着 一会我把个人电♥话♥
Listen, I'm going to text you...
发短♥信♥告诉你
my private number.
随时向我汇报
Let me know how it goes.
还有 麦尔斯
And, Miles...
我承诺 我是不会忘了这件事的
... I promise you, I won't forget this.
谢谢你 先生 这正是我期待的回答
Thank you, sir. That's all I wanted to hear.
总统先生 希望尽快与你再联络
Mr. President, I look forward to speaking with you again soon.
凯伦想问一下还要多久 视频会议可以开始?
Karen wants to know how long before the teleconference starts?
5分钟... 出去 麦尔斯
Five minutes... get out of here, Miles.
我们准备好了吗 你不吵我就行
We'll be ready? Not if you keep interrupting me.
我只是在做本职工作 克萝伊
I'm just doing my job, Chloe.
如果你的工作是打扰别人 你干得还真不错
Well, if your job is to slow things down, then you're doing really good work.
那我告诉凯伦你马上就好
I'll tell Karen. you'll be ready.
谢了
Thanks.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表