我要跟凯伦·海耶斯讲话
I'll talk to Karen Hayes.
帕帕辛先生
Mr. Papazian,
我们在现场... 看起来克萝伊 奥布莱恩来过这里
we are on site... it appears Chloe O'Brian was here,
但现在她走了
but she is gone.
比尔·布坎南在吗?
Is Bill Buchanan there?
在 长官
Yes, sir.
奥布莱恩跑了
We lost O'Brian.
该死!
Damn it!
请让他接电♥话♥
Put him on the phone, please.
喂?
Hello?
别跟我玩游戏 比尔
Don't play games with me, Bill.
告诉我奥布莱恩在哪
Just give me O'Brian's location,
不然我会让你很不好受
or I will make it very bad for you.
就我所知 麦尔斯
From what I understand, Miles,
她就在你的眼皮底下离开了反恐局
she got out of CTU right under your nose.
你才是有关联的人 而不是我
You're the one who ought to be concerned, not me.
比尔 我是凯伦·海耶斯
Bill, this is Karen Hayes.
告诉我们你所知道的一切
Tell us what you know now.
别再浪费我们的时间了
Stop wasting our time.
我什么都不想多说了
I'm not saying any more.
我是艾德
This is Ed.
艾德 带布坎南来这
Ed, bring Buchanan in.
利用格点搜索法寻找克萝伊
Set up a grid search for Chloe.
她可能有车
She's probably got a car,
这就意味着她可能已经在15英里以外了
which means she's about 15 miles out.
明白
Copy that.
但现场的那些探员都在审讯方面训练有素
But the agents on site are trained for interrogation.
你为什么带他来这?
Why are you bringing him in?
因为我想处理这事 麦尔斯
Because I want to run this, Miles.
但现在是我们在这里浪费时间
But now it's us who are wasting time here.
别着急
Don't worry.
我会让他开口的
I will make him talk.
我回办公室了
I'll be in my office.
喂? -我在密拉蒙酒店 准备建立连接
Yeah? - I'm set up at the Miramont Hotel.
确保这里没有人搜查我
Make sure no one looks for me here.
我会处理的
I'll take care of that.
告诉我你还需要什么
Tell me what else you need.
杰克在外交航♥班♥520次上
Jack's on diplomatic flight 520.
给我乘客名单
Pull up the manifest.
找到了 飞往法兰克福的520次
Got it. Flight 520 to Frankfurt.
好了 把你找到的所有关于那次航♥班♥的信息
Okay, put everything you've got from that flight under
都放在共享文件夹里 让我能看见
the shared volume so I can get to it.
机组人员 乘客 行李物品 一切
Crew, passengers, cargo, everything.
好了
Done.
好 我看见了
Okay, I see it.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂 杰克 你还好吗?
Yeah. Jack, are you okay?
我很好 你找到我要的东西了吗?
I'm fine. Did you get what I need?
我拿到乘客名单了...
I've got the passenger list...
寻找和亨德森有关的信息还需要一些时间
it's gonna take some time to cross it against Henderson.
乘警在哪?
What about the air marshal?
我会在几分钟以内找到
That I'll have in a couple of minutes.
很好
Okay, good.
反恐局那里怎么样了?
What's happening at CTU?
他们还是奉总统的命令要阻止你
They're still under orders from the president to stop you.
但是凯伦·海耶斯支持我们
But Karen Hayes is backing us.
公开的?
Openly?
不 但是她让我能帮助你
No, but she's letting me help you.
如果有不利于罗根的证据
If there's proof against Logan,
她希望能找到
she wants it found.
证据就在飞机上
The proof is on this plane.
检查乘客名单
Check the flight manifest,
找出和亨德森有关系的人
figure out which passenger has a connection to Henderson.
然后告诉我乘警的座位号♥
And get back to me with the air marshal's seat number.
我会的
I will.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
噢 嘿 我只是问问而已
Oh, hey. I was just asking.
你不用和我来女性主义那一套
You don't have to go all feminist on me.
你看见了吗?
Did you see that?
21世纪的女性
21st-century woman.
我们最好适应
We better get used to it.
喂 杰克 我找到乘警了...
Yeah. Jack, I found the air marshal...
他叫乔治阿维拉
his name is George Avila.
他坐在7A号♥座
He's sitting in 7A.
他旁边坐人了吗?
Anyone sitting next to him?
没有
No.
好
Okay, good.
找到和亨德森有关系的人再联♥系♥我
Get back to me when you've got the connection to Henderson.
明白
Got it.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
不好意思
这个座位有人吗?
Is that seat taken?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
空姐告诉我 我可以换个座位...
The stewardess said I could change seats...
我原来坐在厨房♥附近
I was next to the galley,
有点吵
it's kind of noisy.
我想休息一下
I'm trying to get some rest.
好了 你要找的人在12D号♥座
Okay, the man you're looking for is in seat 12D.
他叫汉斯·迈耶
His name is Hans Meyer.
他在德国政♥府♥部门工作
He's with the German government.
他从90年代中期起就开始和奥密克戎公♥司♥有联♥系♥
He's been connected to Omicron since the mid-1990s.
他直接和亨德森合作过 就这么多
He's worked directly with Henderson. That's it.
好的
Okay,
我知道了
I've got it.
迈耶先生?
Mr. Meyer?
怎么了?
Yes?
我是乔治阿维拉
My name is George Avila.
本次航♥班♥的乘警
I'm the air marshal on this flight.
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
没什么
It's nothing serious.
我们发现一些东西 可能是你的
We found something that we think is yours. It should have been
它们本应该被放在行李舱的
in the baggage compartment.
我们只是想要您去下厨房♥
We'd just like you to come back
辨认一下
to the galley and identify it for us
以便我们物归原处
so we can properly stow it.
请配合一下 先生 我们很感谢您
Please, sir. We'd really appreciate it.
如果您有什么手提行李
If you have any carry-on bags,
您应该随身携带
you should bring them with you.
我没有
I don't.
很好
Very well.
你们为什么觉得是我的行李?
What makes you think it was mine?
机票存根
Ticket stub.
他们拿走了我所有的药物
They have taken away
我得要回来
all my medication. I need to get to it.
对不起 夫人
I'm sorry, ma'am.
他们不会让我给你的
They won't let me give that to you.
他们觉得我会干什么?
What do they think I'm going to do?
自杀?
Kill myself?
为了那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥?!
Over that son of a bitch?!
我刚刚说美♥利♥坚♥共和国的总统是婊♥子♥养♥的♥
I just called the president of the United States a son of a bitch.
你没反应?
No reaction?
一定有法律条文禁止这样的侮辱
He must have some kind of law on the books against that,
不过我是不是可以免于处罚
or am I immune,
就像他一样?
just like he is?
你的名是什么 亚当斯探员?
Do you have a first name, Agent Adams?
是贾斯汀 夫人
It's Justin, ma'am.
你没什么个性 是不是 贾斯汀?
You don't have much of a personality, do you, Justin?
我是诺维克
This is Novick.
我是玛莎
It's Martha.
你还在总统行宫吗?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表