Now, no information has been released to the public at this time,
但唯一经证实的消息是 帕默尔身处洛杉矶
but an independent source has verified that palmer was in Los Angeles
会见他的弟弟和前任白宫...
visiting his brother and former White...
如果比尔需要我们 他会打来
Bill will call if he needs us, you know that.
不 他不会
No, he won't.
当局政♥府♥仍对此守口如瓶
Authorities are remaining very tightlipped as
洛杉矶警方和特勤局封锁了该地
the LAPD and secret service seal off the area
这是不是一次意外事件 还不得而知...
and there has been no word on whether this was an accident...
这不是我们的工作
It's not our job.
这次不一样
This is different.
别这样 米歇尔
Come on, Michelle.
我跟你一样心烦
I'm just as upset as you are.
大卫·帕默尔对我也很重要
David Palmer meant a lot to me, too.
反恐局会处理的
But there are other people at CTU who can handle this.
在他被杀时 根本没人保护他
No one who was active during the other attempts on his life.
托尼 我俩做过疑犯调查
Tony, you and I worked up suspect profiles.
也会设定方案
We ran scenarios.
他们有我们的资料记录
And they have our records on file.
但他们没我们有经验
They don't have our experience.
我从没后悔过离开反恐局
I never once regretted our decision to leave CTU.
但我不想后悔 今天 我什么忙也没帮
But I don't want to look back on today and realize I could have helped.
我们有事做 米歇尔
We're running a business here, Michelle.
里克 罗森希望我们1小时内做好报告
Rick Rosen is expecting us to make a presentation in less than an hour.
你一个人可以搞定会议
You can handle the meeting on your own.
米歇尔 别去
Michelle, don't do this.
我是里克 请留言
It's Rick, leave me a message.
里克 我是托尼 阿尔梅达
Yeah, Rick, it's Tony Almeida.
我想跟你说一声
Look, I just wanted to call you and let you know
米歇尔今天不能去开会了
that Michelle's not gonna be able to make our meeting today.
她有急事出去了
She had to go someplace.
我后悔了...
On second thought...
我要跟她一起去
I'm going with her.
米歇尔!
Michelle!
米歇尔!
Michelle!
杰普森告诉你 出什么事了吗?
Did Jepson brief you on what's happening?
有一辆车爆♥炸♥了
Said there was a car bombing.
两位前反恐探员受伤了
Two former CTU agents were hit.
是米歇尔·戴斯勒和托尼 阿尔梅达
Yeah, their names are Michelle Dessler and Tony Almeida.
你认识他们?
You knew them?
认识
Yeah.
我们在查他俩和帕默尔总统 有关联的资料
We're data mining for a connection between them and President Palmer.
我把资料发给你了
I sent the parameters to your screen.
我去看看
I'll get on it.
喂?
Yeah?
我是埃德加 你过来了吗?
It's Edgar, are you coming in?
是 我刚看到5级协议的草案
Yeah, I just got paged on a level five protocol,
我正赶过去
of course I'm coming in.
你来之前 我想提醒你一下
I wanted to give you a heads up before you got here.
提醒?
Heads up?
坏消息 克萝伊
It's bad, Chloe.
我知道 帕默尔总统被射杀了
Yeah, President Palmer was gunned down.
这真是太糟糕了
I'd say that's pretty bad.
不仅仅是他
It's not just him.
什么意思?
What are you talking about?
米歇尔·戴斯勒的车里 被人放了颗炸♥弹♥
Someone planted abomb in Michelle Dessler's car.
什么?
What?
米歇尔死了
Michelle's dead.
托尼的情况也不妙
Tony's not doing too good.
不觉得奇怪吗
Doesn't make any sense.
他们都离开反恐局了
They were retired.
布坎南觉得跟帕默尔有关
Buchanan thinks it's linked to Palmer somehow.
我们在分♥析♥帕默尔和托尼 米歇尔之间的所有事
We're cross referencing everything we have on Palmer with Tony and Michelle
看看能不能找到关联
to see if we can find a connection,
有没有共通点
anything they may have had in common.
克萝伊?
Chloe?
跟上
Go.
克萝伊? -我再联络你
Chloe? - I'll call you back.
怎么了? -我再联络你
Why? - I'll call you back.
克萝伊?
Chloe?
今天我不用开工
Since I don't have to go to work today,
要我帮你把后院的栅栏修一修吗?
I can take care of the fence out back if you want.
那太好了
Oh, that'd be great.
你为我们所做的一切 真是太感谢了
I can't thank you enough for all the work you've down around here.
区区小事 何足挂齿
It's the least I could do.
不好意思
Excuse me.
喂?
Yeah?
杰克 我知道这不合规矩
Jack, I know this isn't protocol.
请你别挂电♥话♥ 救救我
Please don't hang up on me, I need your help.
等一下 我听不清楚
Uh, hold on, I can barely hear you.
信♥号♥♥不太好 失陪一下
I don't have a very good signal. Excuse me.
怎么了?
What is it?
他们袭击了托尼和米歇尔
They got Tony and Michelle.
米歇尔死了 托尼伤的很重
Michelle is dead. Tony is in critical condition.
他们现在又想杀了我
Now they're gonna kill me.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
一共4个人知道你还活着
There's four people that know you're alive.
其中3个已经遭到袭击了
Three of them are down.
杰克 就剩我了
Jack, I'm the only one left.
这事跟你有关
This has to be about you.
我们4个人都知道同一件事
It's the only thing the four of us have in common.
托尼和米歇尔出什么事了?
What happened to Tony and Michelle?
是汽车炸♥弹♥
There was a car bomb.
我家外面有个男人 不停地追我
There was a guy outside my apartment and he was chasing me.
天哪
Oh, my god.
他现在在哪儿?
Where is he now?
我甩掉他了
I think I lost him.
我在公共电♥话♥亭 我把手♥机♥扔了
I'm at a pay phone, I dumped my cell phone.
我不知道现在该怎么办
I don't know what to do now.
克萝伊 你要躲起来
Chloe, you need to go dark.
别跟任何人联♥系♥
That means zero contact with anyone.
反恐局也不行吗?
Even CTU?
尤其是反恐局
Especially CTU.
幕后主谋可能在监视着他们
Whoever's behind this is probably monitoring them.
还有人知道我活着
Someone out there knows I'm still alive.
谁?
Who?
我不知道 但我们要查清楚
I don't know, but that's what we need to find out.
你马上往洛杉矶北走
Right now, I want you to head north out of Los Angeles.
在Variel和托潘加有个废弃的炼油厂
There's an abandoned oil refinery at Variel and Topanga.
你在那儿等我
I want you to wait for me there.
你可以用厂区北端的大型储藏罐做掩护
You can take cover by the large storage tanks at the north end of the field.
你要来洛杉矶?
You're coming to L.A.?
我大概半个小时后到
Give me about a half an hour.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
托尼 阿尔梅达正送过来
Tony Almeida is being medevaced in.
我们安排了医护组待命 为他治疗
We have a trauma team standing by to receive him in medical.
你要让他回反恐局?
You're bringing him to CTU?
如果他再受袭 我们没法在医院里保护他
If there's a second attempt on his life, we can't protect him in a hospital.
没道理啊
This doesn't track.
米歇尔和托尼已经离开1年多了
Michelle and Tony have been inactive for over a year.
是谁要他们死?
Who'd want them dead?
杀了帕默尔的人
Whoever wanted Palmer dead.
我们假设他们之间有关联
So we're assuming they're connected.
时间太接近了 这不是巧合
The timing was too close to write it off as a coincidence.
一定有某种关联
There is a connection.
查清楚
Let's find it.
长官 国防部派人来了
Sir, the DOD liaison is here.
我要为她这办理 进入首脑会议的通行证
I need to set her up with the security protocols for the Summit.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
你有其他任务
You have your assignments.
把最新的资料传给我
Send updates directly to my screen.
她人呢?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表