24小时
第5季 第19集
前情提要
拿到录音带之后 可能会把你父亲牵扯进来
As soon as I get the recording, we're going to have to involve your father.
你知道 我不喜欢 别人有事情瞒着我
You know I don't like to be kept in the dark.
把所有事情的来罗恩去脉都告诉我
Tell me what this is all about.
我会的 再等上一分钟就可以了
I will. I just need a minute.
该怎么做由我来决定 安德森
I decide what needs to be done, Mr. Anderson.
我从未授权让你杀害大卫·帕默尔
I never authorized you to kill David Palmer.
罗根总统?
President Logan?
另一个人名叫克里斯托弗·亨德森
And a man named Christopher Henderson.
我知道你曾经干了什么 我还知道你正打算做什么
I know what you did. I know what you're doing.
我来这里是要结束这一切
And I'm going to put an end to it.
你要见我 总统先生?
You asked to see me, Mr. President?
哈尔 我想让海勒部长主动辞职
Hal, I'm asking Secretary Heller to tender his resignation
让你来做见证 -什么?!
and I wanted you here as a witness. - What?!
他指控我参与了今天的恐怖袭击
He came here to accuse me of being complicit in today's terrorist attacks.
麦尔斯 你算计我 -请跟我们走 奥布莱恩
Miles set me up. - Please come with us, Ms. O'Brian.
我们发现 你向凡奈斯机场的一个公用电♥话♥打过电♥话♥
We traced your call to a public phone at van nuys airport.
如果奥黛丽·雷恩斯在那 你的麻烦就大了
If Audrey Raines is at that location, you're in a lot of trouble.
你现在应该关禁闭啊
You're supposed to be in custody.
你帮助奥黛丽·雷恩斯逃过了监控
You helped Audrey Raines break surveillance.
你有毛病 需要去看医生 如果你想阻止我
You're sick and you need help and if you try to stop me,
我就跟上头说 建议你去做一个精神病检测
I will recommend you for psychiatric evaluation.
快进来
我联♥系♥不上杰克和奥黛丽 -我也联♥系♥不上他们
I haven't been able to contact Jack or Audrey. - I haven't talked to them either.
你跟我说的事情不会让第三个人知道 我向你保证
Whatever you tell me will remain between the two of us. I promise you.
这里不行 到南台外面去
Not here. Outside the south stable.
鲍尔死了么? -还没有 总统先生
Is Bauer dead? - Not yet, Mr. President.
他拿到录音带了? -是的
He has the recording. - Yes, sir.
那个证据可以直接证明我与大卫·帕默尔的死有关
That evidence directly implicates me in David Palmer's death.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
到底是怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?!
他们是为了录音带而来的
They've come for the recording.
奥黛丽!
Audrey!
她在我手里 杰克!
I have her, Jack!
你对她做了什么?
What have you done to her?
割断了她左臂的动脉
The left brachial artery.
不出三分钟 她就会失血而死 现在把录音带扔给我
She has about three minutes before she bleeds to death. Now throw me that recording.
杰克 不要
Jack, don't do it.
她快没时间了
She's running out of time.
不要给他 -拿去
Don't give it up. - Here it is.
撑住
Stay with me.
撑住
Stay with me.
以下事件发生于凌晨1点至2点之间
The follwing takes place between 1:00 A. M. and 2:00 A. M.
我要把止血带松开
I need to loosen the tourniquet.
噢! 噢!
Oh! Ooh!
还好 出血止住了 也就是说他并没有切断手臂动脉
Good. The bleeding's stopped, which means he didn't sever the brachial artery.
我要带你去看医生
I need to get you to a doctor.
杰克 我不要紧 做你该做的事请去吧
Jack, I can wait. Do what you have to do.
真的没事? -是的
Are you sure? - Yes.
不要把手臂放下
Keep your arm elevated.
克萝伊 奥布莱恩现在无法接听电♥话♥
Chloe O'Brian is not available.
克萝伊没有接电♥话♥
Chloe's not picking up her phone.
还有人可以帮我们追踪亨德森么?
Is there someone else who can help you track Henderson?
没有人能像她一样进入反恐局的卫星网络
No one who has the same access to the CTU satellite network.
杰克 非常抱歉 这都是我的错
Jack, I'm so sorry. This is my fault.
奥黛丽 别这么说
Audrey, stop it.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我是杰克·鲍尔
this is Jack Bauer.
杰克?
Jack?
怎么是你在接韦克斯勒的电♥话♥?
Why are you answering Wexler's phone?
韦克斯勒死了 十五分钟前 我们遭到 亨德森派来一队人的袭击
Wexler's dead. Henderson and a commando unit attacked us 15 minutes ago.
他们把你的人杀光了 并把录音带也抢了回去
They killed all your men and took the recording back.
奥黛丽还好吧?
Is Audrey all right?
她很好
She's fine.
你和罗根之间的协议谈得怎么样?
Did you cut your deal with Logan?
罗根本来接受了我的条件
Logan accepted my terms.
然后他接了一个电♥话♥ 就马上就改变主意了
Then he took a call, and suddenly changed his mind.
那个电♥话♥一定是亨德森打的
That call must have come from Henderson.
杰克 我们一定要把录音带夺回来
Jack, we have to get the recording back.
如果有什么需要我帮忙的地方 尽管跟我说
If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.
恕我冒昧 部长先生
With all due respect, Mr. Secretary,
我曾经向你请求过帮助 可你却出♥卖♥♥♥了我
I asked you for your help, and you betrayed me.
杰克 我所做的一切 也是为这个国家着想
Jack, I did what I thought was best for this country.
我错了 请原谅我
I made a mistake. Please forgive me.
我要走了 先生
I need to go, sir.
快啊!
Come!
喂? -比尔 是我 杰克
hello? - Bill, it's Jack.
杰克 我们一直在等你的消息
Jack, we've been waiting to hear from you.
你把录音带交给海勒部长没有?
Did you get the recording to Secretary Heller?
我没时间解释了 亨德森抢走了录音带
I don't have time to explain. Henderson's got the recording.
我需要克萝伊帮我找到他 可我联♥系♥不上她
I need Chloe to help me find him, but I can't reach her.
克萝伊在我这里 杰克
Chloe's here with me, Jack.
她因为帮助你而被国安部的人抓了起来 不过她想法逃了出来
She was arrestedby Homeland Security for helping you, but she managed to get away.
把免提打开
Put her on speaker.
杰克 你在哪里?
Jack, where are you?
我在凡奈斯机场 克萝伊 听我说
I'm at Van Nuys airfield. Chloe, listen to me.
亨德森十分钟前刚离开这里 带走了一盘可以指控罗根总统的录音带
Henderson left here ten minutes ago with a recording that implicates president Logan.
我需要你调用反恐局的卫星数据 帮我们找到他
I need you to access CTU's satellite data streams so that we can find him.
如果我登录他们的系统 不管我做什么 他们都会找到我的
If I log onto their system, they're gonna find me eventually, no matter what I do.
不需要你跟踪很长时间 可以做到么?
I don't need you to track him for long. Do you think you can do it?
我想我可以通过子网溜进去
I guess I can try to slip in through the subnets.
进去之后马上联♥系♥我
Get back to me when you're in.
我可以建一条VPN链路 这样他们就无法追踪我们的电♥话♥了
I'll set up a VPN pathway, so that they can't trace our call,
但只对你现在正在用的 这部电♥话♥有效
but it will only work with the phone you're using.
好的
Okay.
联♥系♥上了克萝伊 我们得走了
I got a hold of Chloe. We need to go.
你可以站起来么? -可以
Okay. Can you get up? - Yeah.
慢点
Slowly.
来吧
come on.
如果要扩大卫星的搜索范围 只用我的笔记本还不行
If we're going to do extensive satellite tracking, I need more than my laptop.
我还需要你的计算机
I'm gonna have to network onto your computer,
虽然性能很差 我需要你盯着屏幕配合我工作
even though it's kind of pathetic, and I need you to get that screen to work for me.
好的
All right.
希望你不介意我向你发号♥施令
I hope you don't mind me bossing you around,
不过实际上 我已经不再为你工作了
but technically, I don't work for you anymore.
没关系 克萝伊 -好的
That's all right, Chloe. - Good.
鲍尔
Bauer.
杰克 我准备调出15分钟前 机场的卫星录像
Jack, I'm pulling up satellite footage of the airfield from 15 minutes ago.
注意西北角的一次爆♥炸♥
Look for an explosion in the northwest corner.
好的 我看到了
Okay, I see it.
大概五分钟后 一辆车离开了机场 那就是亨德森
About five minutes after that, a vehicle leaves the airfield. That'll be Henderson.
他沿服务通道往南 然后在修理库那里掉头向东
He went south on the service drive, and east on menders,
然后就从这个区域消失了
then I lose him on the grid.
调用其它的卫星 路况录像 一切可以用到的 一定要找到他
Use another satellite, traffic cams, whatever you have to, just find him.
这要用上几分钟 我们刚刚才开始 不过已经在做了
It's gonna take us a few minutes. We're just setting up, but we're on it.
收到 找到有用的信息后 立刻联♥系♥我
Copy that. Get back to me as soon as you got him on a live feed.
你凭什么认为亨德森没有毁掉录音带?
what makes you think that Henderson hasn't already destroyed the recording?
他如果要这么做 早就在我面前做了
He would have done it immediately, in front of me.
这样我也不会再去追他了
Given me less of a reason to come after him.
他为什么要留着它呢?
Why would he keep it?
那是他的护身符
It's his insurance.
喂
yes.
鲍尔死了么?
Is Bauer dead?
没有
No.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
不管怎么说 我已经拿到录音带了
All that matters is that I have the recording.
你毁掉它没有?
Have you destroyed it?
没有 先生
No, sir, I have not.
为什么 怎么了?
Why, what's the problem?
事实上 我可以保证 他们不会再造成任何麻烦了
Actually, I'm making sure they're won't be any problems.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表