伯克 请继续 当亨德森开始说话的时候
Agent Burke, please continue. When Henderson starts talking,
集中精力到怎样找到Sentox毒气罐和比尔克上
focus on how to find the Sentox canisters and how we can find Bierko.
告诉我在哪儿能找到比尔克
Tell me where to find Bierko.
哪里?
Where?
没地找的
Nowhere.
你的电脑密♥码♥是什么?
What is your computer password?
不
No.
没有密♥码♥
No password.
伯克特工 可以加重剂量吗? -那会要他的命
Agent Burke, can we increase the dose? - Not without killing him.
好吧 休息一下 重新开始 有任何消息通知我
Take a break then start again. Get back to me when you've got anything.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
反恐局怎么能遭受袭击? -还不确定 副总统阁下
How could CTU be hit? - We're not sure, Mr Vice President.
你是告诉我他们没有任何防御措施?
Are you telling me they didn't have any safeguards?
他们有局部防御措施 不过报告显示
They had partial containment, but reports indicate
百分之四十的工作人员已经牺牲了
that 40% % of their personnel have been taken out.
你的意思是他们被杀了 -恐怕是的 先生
You mean, they've been killed. - I'm afraid so, sir.
反恐局在保卫这个城市 你是说他们不再有能力做这些了?
CTU is protecting this city. Are you saying they're no longer capable of doing that?
他们已经陷入严重的危机之中 是的
They've been seriously compromised, yes.
我们要怎么做? 外面就有神经毒气的恐怖袭击 谁能阻止他们?
What are we going to do? We've got terrorists with nerve gas out there. Who will stop them?
我建议紧急重组 -什么意思?
I suggest an emergency restructuring. - Meaning what?
意思是化学反应小组将进入反恐局 清理毒气
The Chemical Response Team will go in, neutralise the gas at CTU,
我要带一队人进去 亲自处理这件事
and I will take a team in there and personally manage the operation.
做这些需要多久? -一小时以内
How soon can you do that? - Within the hour.
好 去吧 -是 先生
Fine. Do it. - Yes, sir.
局势还在掌握中 这不是场绝对的灾难
All right. We're operational. It's not a complete disaster.
总统先生 已经够灾难了
Mr President, it is.
我看我们已经别无选择了 只能戒♥严♥整个洛杉矶
I can see no other option but to impose martial law on the city of Los Angeles.
我的顾问相信 如果军队到街上去抓人 会引起大众恐慌
My advisors believe if the military takes over and detains people, it could create mayhem.
这只是时间问题 一旦毒气在公众场所泄露
It's only a matter of time before more canisters are released in public places
该恐慌的就是你了 只有军队能控制住了
and you will have mayhem, except without soldiers to contain it.
那我该怎么给公众说呢? 城市里到处都有神经毒气 而我们却不知道具体地点?
What do I tell the public? We've got nerve gas all over the city, but we don't know where they are?
你不需要这么说 就说是早些时候的那起飞行事故
You don't have to get into that. Tie it to that earlier incident at the airport.
我会受到各方抗♥议♥的 -那倒是 先生
I'm going to get resistance from all sides. - That's true, sir.
我们必须吞苦水 但这不是值得的吗?
We may have to swallow some saltwater, but wouldn't it be worth it?
我们能不能让人们不要上街 避免另一次公开袭击?
If we can keep the people off the streets, safe from another public attack?
我不知道 哈尔 -先生 考虑一下
I don't know, Hal. - Sir, consider this.
如果街道上除了军队再没有任何人
If we clear the streets of everybody except the military,
这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就不能像现在这样随意行动了
these terrorists won't be able to move as freely as they are now.
我们必须付诸一切行动来阻止幕后的人
We have to do whatever we can to stop the people behind this.
反恐局不再是障碍了 至少现在不是了
CTU is no longer an obstacle, at least for the time being.
好 让我们的人从现在的位置赶往新目标
Good. Have our men move from their current positions and go to the new target.
这次要是放多少毒气?
How much of the nerve gas will they release there?
全部
All of it.
抱歉
Excuse me.
克萝伊 准备好回去工作了吗? -你需要什么?
Chloe, are you ready to go back to work? - What do you need?
你 我们没法让亨德森开口 我需要你破解他电脑里的文件
You. We can't break Henderson. I need you to try to decrypt the files from his computer.
我试过了 不行 可能别人能做到
I tried. It didn't work. Maybe somebody else can do it.
克萝伊 你是这间屋子里唯一有这个能力的
Chloe, you're the only person in the room qualified.
克萝伊 拜托 别打击我了
Chloe, please. Don't shut down on me now.
我也对发生的一切感到痛苦 但是你知道这怎么工作 事情没结束前我们不能出去
I'm upset about everything too, but you know how it works. We do not quit until it's over.
你不是在帮她 你只是把事情弄得更糟
You're not helping her. You're just making things worse.
我知道你是专业人士 可以通过一段时间来帮助人们度过困难时期
I am sure that you are qualified to help someone through distress
但是我们现在没有足够的时间
over an extended period of time, but we do not have an extended period of time.
如果你不介意站到一边去 让我好工作的话 我会很感激你
If you don't mind stepping aside so I can do my job, I'd appreciate it.
你不需要有能力帮助人们 你只需要在那儿就行了
You don't have to be qualified to help people, you just have to be there.
就像你曾经在我女儿身边一样
Like you were there for my daughter.
这什么意思?
What does that mean?
你比她大20岁,我知道你在想什么
You're 20 years older than she is. I know what you're doing.
我什么都没做 只是试着帮她 你怎么敢 你怎么敢说我在占便宜?
I've done nothing but try and help her. How dare you accuse me of taking advantage?
你是的
You did.
爸爸 随便你怎么气我都行
Dad, you can be angry at me all you want.
但是在我遇见巴里之前 我都不想活了 你明白吗?
But before I met Barry, I didn't want to live. Do you understand that?
好了 我回去工作 大家都放松些
Fine, I'll get back to work. If everyone could just relax.
杰克 我们有麻烦了
Jack, we have a problem.
什么?
What?
克萝伊 我刚才看见警报了 出什么事了?
Chloe, I just saw the alarm. What's going on?
污染区域的密封指示器显示有进一步聚合的迹象
Pressure indicators in contaminated zones are showing traces of sublimated polymer.
这什么意思? -意味着神经毒气正在混合成一种酸性物体
What does that mean? - The nerve gas must be mixed with an acid.
这种酸正在侵蚀房♥间的密封层
The acid's breaking down the seal between the rooms.
密封层要多久才会失效? -还很难说
How long till the seal fails completely? - It's hard to say for sure.
给我个大概时间 -侵蚀地很快
Give me an estimate. - It's deteriorating quickly.
15分钟 最多20分钟 -然后呢?
15 minutes, 20 at the most. - And then what?
毒气渗透密封层进入房♥间 一切就完了
Gas permeates the seal and enters the room. Then it's over.
给我所有独♥立♥区域的图纸
Get me schematics on all the isolated zones.
尊敬的副总统阁下 我并不是在逾越您的权利
Mr Vice President, with all due respect, I'm not trying to usurp your position.
我只是想尽全力来帮助总统
I'm simply trying to serve the president the best way I can.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
怎么了?
What was that about?
我在说服加德纳让我帮他起草总统的声明
I was trying to convince Gardner to let me help him draft the president's statement.
查尔斯让哈尔写他的声明?
Charles is letting Hal write his statement?
他坚持这样 总统让他这么干的
He's insisted. And the president gave him the go-ahead.
那就意味着加德纳就可以全权做决定了 你必须阻止他
That means Gardner's effectively making policy. You gotta stop him.
我在努力
I'm trying.
但你知道他今天所承受的压力 他想得到所有能得到的建议
But you know the pressure he's under today. He wants all the counsel he can get.
而哈尔只是急着想帮忙
And Hal's only too eager to help out.
他当然着急 他的眼睛一直盯着总统办公室
Of course he's eager. He's got his eye on the Oval Office.
他所做的任何事情只是在加速查尔斯的倒台 从而让他进一步接近总统的位置
Anything he can do to speed up Charles's downfall puts him closer to the presidency.
玛莎
Martha,
你必须插手
you have to intervene.
哈尔左右了总统的想法
Hal feeds the president ideas.
我们在世贸组织见过这样的情况 在芝加哥也见过
We saw it at the WTO. We saw it in Chicago.
事情顺利哈尔就取得容易 事情搞糟了 总统就要承担责任
When they work, Hal takes the credit for 'em. When they don't, the president takes the hits.
你提醒过查尔斯这些吗? -我不能
Have you reminded Charles of that? - I can't.
哈尔是副总统 而我只是参谋长
Hal's the vice president. I'm just the Chief of Staff.
你的影响力超过了任何实权阶层
You have influence that supersedes any constitutional rank.
而现在就是使用的时间了
And now's the time to use it.
声明写好后我要看一下 -好的
I want to see the statement when it's issued. - You will.
我检查了所有未污染区域的读数
I checked the readings from all uncontaminated zones.
和你们在各自区域检测的结果一样
The testing you've been doing in your respective areas is consistent.
通风系统里的Sentox毒气正在和腐蚀物发生化学反应
The Sentox gas released into the air duct system contains a corrosive agent
那些将侵蚀安全区域的密封条
that is eating away at the barrier seals protecting safe zones.
我没有夸大其词 化学反应小组来不及救我们了
I'm not gonna pull any punches. CRT will not be here in time to help us.
从这一点来看 我们唯一的希望就是自救
At this point, our only hope is to help ourselves.
我们需要在密封条失效 毒气进入安全区域之前
We need to find a way to either neutralise or flush the Sentox out of contaminated areas
找到一种可以中和或者清理污染区域的Sentox的办法
before the barrier seals fail, and the gas enters the safe zones.
所有工作人员集中解决这个问题 我们没有时间了
I want all personnel working on this problem. We don't have much time.
尽可能做
Do what you can.
希望如此最好
We'll hope for the best.
或者还有其他办法 进入通风系统
Maybe we can do something. Access the ventilation system.
就算我能 也不代表我们能做什么
Even if I could, it doesn't mean we could do anything.
就试一下
Just try.
或许没那么糟 或许读数错误了
Maybe it's not so bad. Maybe the numbers are off.
它们没错
They're not.
就算密封层泄露了 化学反应小组也会及时赶到的
Even if the seals leak, CRT could get here in time.
她在这里的唯一原因是因为我让她留下来
The only reason she's here is because I asked her to stay.
如果她发生什么事情 都是因为我
If something happens to her, it's going to be because of what I did.
你也不知道反恐局会受到袭击
There is no way you could know that CTU was vulnerable.
杰克
Jack.
发现什么了?
Have you got something?
如果我减缓密封层的腐蚀 我就能通过空调系统将污染空气清理干净
If I slow the seals' breakdown, I can flush the area using the air conditioning.
做吧
Do it.
有问题了 这不起作用 -为什么?
Something's wrong. It isn't responding. - Why not?
它被程序锁死了 我进不去
It's being blocked by some program I can't get to,
有可能是4号♥禁闭室的电脑上
probably on a computer near holding four.
我能到那里去吗? -这是个夹墙 那里的空气是干净的
Can you get me in there? - This is a false wall. The air in there is clean.
他能到电脑那里去吗? -是的
Can he get to the computer? - Yes.
但是通过安全区域之后 他会暴露在污染区
But after the safe zone, he'll be in a contaminated area.
什么? 他不能通过污染区域
What? He can't go through a contaminated area.
我可以闭气 Sentox不会在很短时间内被吸入
I can hold my breath. Sentox won't be absorbed over that short a time.
我会很好的 -你不能闭那么长时间的气
I'll be fine. - You can't hold your breath that long.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表