What kind of a federal agent knocks out an air marshal? I don't believe you.
先生 我是通过反恐局的子通道接通您的
Sir, I was patched through to you by a CTU sub-channel.
如果没有许可 我是无法做到的
I couldn't have done that unless I had clearance.
我所知道的只是 你有枪 而且你威胁了飞机安全
All I know is, you have a gun and you have breached airplane security.
机长 这是一个关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥的问题 现在打开这该死的舱门!
Captain, this is a matter of national security. Now open the damn hatch!
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
如果他是坏人 那么他就无法通过反恐局的子通道接通我们
He couldn't have patched in through CTU if he was hostile.
我们没必要冒险 几分钟以后他就会失去知觉
There's no point in taking a chance. In a couple of minutes he'll pass out.
那以后 乘警会处理的
From there, the air marshal can handle it.
机长 我们在这里已经快没空气了
Captain, we are running out of air down here.
机长 我知道你能听到我说话
Captain, I know you can hear me. There is a man on board
飞机上有人对您具有威胁性 这就是我来这儿的原因
your plane that is a danger to you. That's why I am here.
打开舱门!
Open the hatch!
我不能这么做 好吧 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
I can't do that. Okay, you son of a bitch.
怎么回事?
What the hell was that?
副翼的管道破裂了 什么?!
The aileron conduit's been breached. What?!
你在干什么? 你会杀了飞机上的每一个人
What the hell do you think you're doing? You're going to kill everybody on this plane.
这都取决于你 打开舱门
That's up to you. Open the hatch.
我不会让你上来的
I'm not letting you up here.
那你就得对发生的事情负责
Then you'll be responsible for everything that happens.
好的 好的 好的
All right, all right, all right.
苏 我会恢复气压 让他上来 我需要你打开舱门
Sue, I'm going to stabilize the pressure and I'm letting him up. I want you to unlock the hatch.
驾驶室很安全 他进不来
The cockpit's secure. He can't get in here.
是的 机长
Yes, Captain.
喂 你知道在干什么吗?
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
机长命令我打开舱门
The captain ordered me to open the hatch.
你们两个 转过身去 双手放在墙上 马上!
Both of you, turn around and grab the wall. Now!
你...去行李舱
You… in the baggage hold.
快去 马上
Do it. Now.
关上门
Close it.
锁上
Lock it.
现在从厨房♥出去 回到你们的座位
Take me out of the galley now. Get back to your seats.
发生什么了? -坐下!
What's going on? - Sit down!
他有枪!
He has a gun!
都留在座位上 面向前方 双手抱头
Everybody just stay in your seats. Face forward. Put your hands on your head.
根据我说的去做 就没有人会受伤 如果你们不听话 那么就会死
Do what I tell you and no one will get hurt. If you don't, people will start to die.
让机长接电♥话♥
Get the captain on the phone now.
机长 他现在在主舱 他有枪
Sir, he's in the main cabin. He has a gun.
把头等舱的人带到主舱
Get the first-class passengers, move them into the main cabin.
大家都去主舱
Everyone to the main cabin.
机长 我是杰克·鲍尔 我向您保证
Captain, this is Jack Bauer. I want to assure you
我不想伤害您乘客中的任何一人
I have no intention of hurting any of your passengers.
我要在飞机上找一样东西 这关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥
I need to find something that's on the plane.
你想要什么 鲍尔?
It's a matter of national security. - What do you want, Bauer?
我想要你保持飞行状态 这样我就可以搜查乘客
I want you to remain in a holding pattern so I can search your passengers.
如果你真是联邦探员 你就知道我必须迫降
If you're really a federal agent, then you know I have to land this plane.
先生 这样我就没有足够的时间
Sir, that won't give me enough time.
这不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
我有枪 你的乘警在行李舱 机长 这就是你的问题
I have a gun. Your air marshal is down. Captain, it is your problem.
你必须保持飞行状态 听懂了吗?
You need to remain in a holding pattern, do you understand me?
你去做你要做的事 鲍尔先生 我的任务是迫降飞机
You do what you have to do, Mr. Bauer. My job is to land this airplane.
我也是我要做的
And that is what I am going to do.
机长? 机长...
Captain? Captain...
这就是我们所掌握的关于520次航♥班♥的信息 先生
That's all we have on Flight 520, sir.
好的 听着 如果有必要 我想要关于这次航♥班♥的即时信息
Okay, look, I want updates on the situation on a minute by minute basis if necessary.
是的
Yes.
喂
Yeah
我刚刚从联邦航♥空♥局得到消息
I just got word from the FAA
一架半小时前刚刚离开凡奈斯机场的外交航♥班♥上 有人劫机
about a hijacking aboard a diplomatic flight that left Van Nuys a half hour ago.
那又怎么样?
So what?
杰克·鲍尔就是劫机的人
Jack Bauer is the hijacker.
他在那架飞机上干什么?
What is he doing on that flight?
寻找那盘牵涉到我的录音带 有关大卫·帕默尔死亡的那盘录音
Looking for the recording that implicates me in David Palmer's death.
亨德森在被抓到前 把它转手给了某人
Henderson handed it off to somebody before he was arrested
杰克一定知道那人在飞机上
and Jack must know that it's on board.
那你就不应该把时间浪费在和我说话上
Then you shouldn't be wasting your time talking to me.
命令飞机迫降 在鲍尔找到证据前 抓住他
Order the plane down, and grab Bauer before he can hurt us.
等等 你说什么? 他劫机了?
Wait, what are you saying? That he hijacked the plane?
确切地说 不是那样 他控制了机舱 飞行员要迫降飞机
Not exactly. He has control of the cabin. The pilot is landing the plane.
那盘录音带呢?
What about that recording?
他还在找 但不保证他在飞机降落以前能找到
He's still looking for it, but there's no guarantee he'll find it before the plane lands.
那以后 一切就都结束了
And after that, it's all over.
总统会命令他的人 在机场逮捕杰克 将他隔离
The president will have his people arrest Jack at the airport and isolate him.
我们该怎么做?
What are we supposed to do?
继续帮助杰克
Just keep helping Jack.
克萝伊 我需要看到证据 如果你在那还有什么需要 打电♥话♥给我
Chloe, I need to see that evidence. Call me if you need anything from here.
好的
Fine.
给我点时间
Give me a second.
鲍尔在520次航♥班♥上做什么?
What's Bauer doing on Flight 520?
你根本不知道你在干什么 你这个小马屁精
You have no idea what you're dealing with, you little ass-kisser.
别对我的人那么说话 比尔
You don't talk to my people like that, Bill.
把他带到拘留室
Take him to Holding.
怪不得反恐局在那个人的管理下会四分五裂
It's no wonder CTU fell apart under that guy.
麦尔斯 我知道你想帮忙 但是从此以后我来接管 好吗?
Miles, I know you're trying to help,
西部运营中心
Western Operations.
我是麦尔斯·帕帕辛 洛杉矶国土安♥全♥局♥
This is Miles Papazian, Homeland Security, Los Angeles.
密♥码♥2166
Pass code 21 double six.
帮我接通迈克·诺维克 请稍等
Put me through to Mike Novick. One moment, please.
喂 麦尔斯 怎么了?
Yes, Miles. What is it?
我需要您的介入 先生
I need your input, sir, because
因为我和凯伦·海耶斯之间有点问题
I'm having a problem with Karen Hayes.
在向您汇报以前 我首先想说的是
I'd like to preface what I'm about to tell you by saying that I don't wish to be
我不喜欢被人怀疑...
second-guessing...
我没时间听你的开场白
I don't have time for prefaces.
凯伦·海耶斯被选中来接替比尔·布坎南
Karen Hayes was called in to replace Bill Buchanan.
她被副总统亲自选中来接替那个职位
She was hand-chosen by the vice president to take that post.
我明白 先生
I understand that, sir.
你是说你认为她不适合那个职位?
Are you saying you feel she's unfit to do the job?
四小时以前 他因为比尔·布坎南的低效管理而接替他的职位
Four hours ago, she relieved Bill Buchanan for ineffectual leadership.
他曾私底下支持克萝伊 奥布莱恩
He's been working covertly with Chloe O'Brian
来帮助杰克·鲍尔 一个联邦政♥府♥的通缉犯
to aid Jack Bauer, a federal fugitive.
这意味着布坎南的事需要恰当的处理
Which means Buchanan needs to be dealt with appropriately.
凯伦怎么做的?
What has Karen done?
她派出了一支战术小组去缉捕他们
She sent in a tac team to pick them both up,
但当他们到达的时候 奥布莱恩离开了
but by the time they got there, O'Brian was gone.
但是她没让现场的小组 来讯问布坎南
But instead of having the team do the interrogation of Buchanan onsite,
凯伦浪费了20分钟带他来反恐局
Karen wasted 20 minutes by bringing him in to CTU.
也许她觉得利用反恐局的资源 审问会更有效率
Maybe she felt the interrogation would be more effective with CTU resources.
但是先生 她甚至连基本的反恐局资料都没有利用
But, sir, she isn't even using rudimentary CTU resources.
她想独自做一个温和的问讯
She wants to do a soft Q and A by herself.
任何有关于奥布莱恩的线索都已经断掉了
Any leads we may have had on O'Brian have dried up.
等一下 麦尔斯
Wait a second, Miles.
对于这点 我不会对凯伦·海耶斯有什么评论
I'm not going to pass judgment on Karen Hayes at this point.
她不是在审讯恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者
She's not interrogating a terrorist.
她是在面对一个高职位的联邦雇员
She's dealing with a high-ranking federal employee.
有时候 正确的手段与政策 比高压更有效
Sometimes finesse and diplomacy are better than coercion.
你要做的就是在恰当的时候报告 麦尔斯
Your concern is duly noted, Miles.
如果你不介意 我要去见总统
If you'll excuse me, I need to see the president.
别说话 比尔
Shut up, Bill.
现在没有监控了 我们可以谈话了
We're offline. Now we can talk.
听着 如果你愿意 你可以继续装着关押我
Look, you can continue this charade of me being under arrest if you want to,
但是杰克需要我们的帮助
but Jack needs our help.
他得到帮助了 但别忘了
And he's getting it, but make no mistake, I am
我还在管理反恐局
still in charge of this facility, and until I see
直到我看到证据之前 我必须保持怀疑态度
that evidence, I must remain skeptical.
你和克萝伊谈过了吗? 对
Have you talked to Chloe? Yes.
杰克在干什么?
What's Jack's status?
他在机舱搜寻证据 但飞行员要迫降飞机
He's searching the cabin for the evidence, but the pilot is going to land that plane.
杰克还有多长时间? 15分钟
How much time does Jack have? 15 minutes.
来搜查50多个乘客? 那根本不可能做到
To search over 50 passengers? That's impossible.
喂
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表