但它藏在一间机库里
But it was buried in a bunker at the airport.
看样子有接头人 在那里等着
It seems this man had another crew waiting for him there.
知道恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的计划吗?
Do we have any idea what the terrorists are planning?
他们还没提出任何要求 或是威胁
Well, they haven't made any demands or issued any threats yet.
要怎么阻止他们?
Well, what are we doing to stop them?
反恐局正在各部门间调查
CTU is running an interagency search effort.
他们正在协调地面工作
They're coordinating ground operations,
过滤情报
filtering intelligence.
媒体知道了吗?
Has the press found out about this, yet?
不知道 先生 这是内部消息
No, sir, it's being kept internal.
不管1小时前 我们受到什么样的威胁
Whatever retaliation we were bracing for an hour ago
都抵不上他们现在要做的事
is nothing compared to what these people are capable of doing now.
先生 我去召集国土安♥全♥局♥ 讨论一下疏散方案
Sir, I'll assemble the Homeland Security team to discuss evacuation scenarios.
我把机场的资料发给大家了
I sent everyone updates on the airport forensics.
接下来要我做什么?
What did you want me on next?
去看你的任务表
Check the task list.
不要每做一件事之前都来问我
You don't need to ask me every time you need something new to do.
我不在乎你是我上司
I don't care if you are my boss
还是你后悔昨晚跟我上♥床♥了
or if you regret sleeping with me last night.
没人用这种口气跟我说过话
No one talks to me like that.
真的吗? 我刚就用了
Really? I just did.
现在 你又有什么问题?
Now, what's your problem?
我没有问题
I don't have a problem.
那你想干嘛?
Then what do you want?
没事
Nothing.
埃德加
Edgar.
听着 很抱歉今天我的私生活被弄得人尽皆知
Look, I'm sorry that my private life hasn't remained private today.
正相反吧
I'm thinking the opposite.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你太注重隐私了
You're too private.
我们认识了这么多年
We've known each other for years.
今天我才发现 你竟对我有所隐瞒?
And today I find out you're keeping secrets from me?
你没上过心理课吗?
Haven't you ever taken a psychology class?
人人都有秘密
People keep secrets.
我没有
I don't.
我对朋友 没有秘密
Not from my friends.
为什么你不告诉我杰克还活着?
Why didn't you tell me Jack was alive?
哦 别这样
Oh, come on.
这叫作国♥家♥机♥密♥
It's called national security.
好吧 那斯宾塞呢?
Yeah, well, what about Spenser?
我甚至不知道你们约会了
I didn't even know you two were going out.
让我喘口气吧
Give me a break.
好吧 等我们找到毒气罐 警戒级别降低时
Okay, when we find the nerve gas and the alert level drops,
我们就去喝杯甘菊茶
we can have some chamomile tea
到时就告诉你我所有的秘密 好吗?
and I'll tell you all my secrets, okay?
你找我
You paged me.
鲍尔到反恐局了吗?
Has Bauer arrived at CTU?
还没到
No, not yet.
等他到了 我要你办点事
When he does, I need you to do something.
我们都在查毒气罐的事
We have our hands full searching for the nerve gas.
先做鲍尔的事
Bauer is a priority.
我要你带个人进反恐局
I need you to clear an entrance into CTU.
我正在发
I'm sending it now.
发出去了
Okay.
雷恩斯小姐
Miss Raines.
再联络 什么事?
I'll get back to you. Yes?
你应该知道 毒气罐被偷了吧?
I take it you're up to speed on the nerve gas stolen from the airport.
我刚通知国防部了
I was just filling in DOD.
黛安·赫胥黎和她儿子 被带来问话
Diane Huxley and her son were brought in to be debriefed.
我想叫你去
I'd like you to interview her.
问她什么?
Interview her about what?
任何能帮我们找到毒气罐的问题
Any information she has that could help us find the nerve gas.
她怎么可能知道这些?
What could she possibly know about that?
虽然有证据对杰克·鲍尔不利
I've reviewed the evidence against Jack Bauer
但我还是比较同意你说的
and I'm inclined to agree with your assessment
有人陷害他是暗♥杀♥大卫·帕默尔的凶手
that he was framed for the assassination of David Palmer.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也觉得陷害杰克的人
I also think that whoever framed Jack
跟这次偷毒气罐的人有关
is also involved with the theft of this nerve gas.
黛安·赫胥黎可能无意中
Which means that Diane Huxley could have had contact
跟那些人有接触
with that person without realizing it.
我... 我不擅长问话
I... I'm not a trained interrogator.
但是在这里 你最了解杰克·鲍尔
But you know Jack Bauer better than anyone else in here.
你跟她有着某种共通点
You have something in common with this woman.
也许可以让她减少顾忌
It might help her open up.
我知道让你为难了 但我需要你去做
I realize it's awkward, but I need you to do it.
好吧
Fine.
我看看能问出什么
I'll see what I can get from her.
谢谢
Thank you.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
她和她儿子刚通过安检
She and her son just cleared security.
赫胥黎夫人 我是奥黛丽·雷恩斯
Mrs. Huxley, I'm Audrey Raines.
你好 -你好
Hi. - Hello.
他是我儿子 德里克
This is my son, Derek.
你好 我要问你几个问题
Hi. I'm gonna be asking you a few questions.
德里克 我跟你妈妈谈话时 你去医生那儿检查一下
And Derek, I want you to be checked out by a doctor while I speak with your mother.
我没事
There's nothing wrong with me.
只是例行程序
It's just procedure.
等你查完了 我们再聊
When you're done, you and I will speak.
你能带他去医务室吗?
Can you take him to medical, please?
没事的 一会儿见
It's okay, I'll see you in a bit.
别担心 他没事的
Don't worry, he'll be fine.
杰克过会儿要来吗?
Is Jack gonna be here soon?
他正在路上
He's on his way in.
跟我来
Come with me.
原来他在这里工作过
I had no idea he worked in a place like this.
只要上楼就到了
It's just up these stairs.
你以前认识他吗?
Did you know him before?
是的
Yes.
我认识他
I knew him.
今天之前 很多人都以为你已经死了
A lot of people here thought you were dead until today.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
克萝伊
Chloe.
嗨 杰克
Hi, Jack.
没事吧?
You all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
没你的帮忙 我们不可能从机场活着出来
We wouldn't have made it out of that airport without your help.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用客气
You're welcome.
鲍尔先生 我是总部派来的林恩·麦吉尔
Mr. Bauer, Lynn McGill from division.
玛拉 接下来交给我了 谢谢
Mara, I'll assume custody at this point, thank you.
虽然你不再是杀帕默尔总统的疑犯了
You're no longer a suspect in President Palmer's murder,
但在这里 你还是需要这个
but while you're here, you will need this.
我会给你2级安全权限
It'll give you level two clearance.
谢谢 曼宁探员抓到疑犯了吗?
Thank you, was Agent Manning able to apprehend the suspect?
没有
No.
你说的那个人
It seems the person you identified
利用人♥质♥事件作为掩护
used the hostage situation as a cover
从机场偷走了一批神经毒气
to steal a cache of weaponized nerve gas from the airport.
神经毒气? 你怎么知道的?
Nerve gas? How do you know that?
根据你的线索 柯蒂斯在大厅附近的机库里 发现了遗留物
Following your lead, Curtis found trace amounts in a hangar adjacent to the terminal.
我们不知道其数量和来源
We don't know how much there is and where it came from,
但它是一批军用化学武器
but it is a military grade chemical weapon.
还有其他线索吗?
Do you have any leads?
还没有 但我们还在查
Not yet, but we're gonna run the search operation from here.
以一般查案的速度
You're not gonna be able to track these terrorists
不可能那么快找到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
fast enough with a standard search operation.
尽早找到毒气罐的唯一办法
The only way you're gonna get that nerve gas in time
就是找出杀害大卫·帕默尔的幕后主谋
is if you find out who ordered the hit on David Palmer.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表