When this is over, are you coming back?
我不知道
I don't know.
你会回到黛安那儿吗?
Are you going back to Diane?
不...
No...
我都还搞不清自己的状况
I don't know what I'm doing yet.
我没时间去想这个
I haven't had any time to think about it.
她说的是真的吗?
Is it true what she said?
她说什么了?
What'd she say?
她说你还爱着我
That you still love me.
我从没停止过爱你...
I never stopped loving you...
一秒钟也没有
not for one second.
那就不要再离开我 杰克 求你了
Then don't go away again, Jack, please.
这并不是那么简单
It's more complicated than that.
我知道
I know.
时间到了
It's time.
我要挂了
I gotta go.
杰克...
Jack...
我必须挂了
I have to go.
是 我知道 我知道 好的 再见
Yeah, I know, I know, okay, bye.
不 不! 别跟我说这个!
No, no! Keep me out of this!
我最不想听你们设路障的事
The last thing I want to do is about the roadblocks going up.
我们不能泄露任何有关神经毒气的消息
And we can't have any leaks about the nerve gas.
这会引起恐慌
It would just cause a panic.
进来
Come in.
先生 我们找到罗根夫人了
Pardon me, sir, we found Mrs. Logan.
她没事吧?
Is she all right?
她没事 先生
She's fine, sir.
她躲在马厩里
She was hiding in the stables.
马厩? 她到底想干什么?
Stables? What the hell did she think she was doing?
总统先生...
Mr. President...
恕我冒昧 但...
I feel awkward mentioning this, but...
罗根夫人说了一些事
Mrs. Logan said some things.
是大卫·帕默尔
About David Palmer.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我听过她的阴谋论 亚伦
I've heard her conspiracy theories, Aaron.
我全都听过
I've heard them all.
但还是谢谢你的关心 亚伦
But thank you for your concern, Aaron.
他们找到我妻子了
They found my wife.
太好了
Good.
总统先生... 我要跟你谈一谈
Mr. President... we need to talk.
什么事 沃尔特?
What is it, Walt?
我本来不想让你烦心
I was hoping to spare you from this,
但我恐怕杰克·鲍尔要来对付我
but I'm afraid Jack Bauer is forcing my hand.
他正赶去见迈克·诺维克
He's on his way here to meet with Mike Novick.
鲍尔? 为什么?
Bauer? Why?
他会说 是我帮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥偷走了毒气罐
He's going to accuse me of helping the terrorists acquire the nerve gas.
这太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
不 先生
No, sir.
这是真的
It's the truth.
你说什么?
What did you say?
通过一个中间人 我把毒气罐的存放点
Through a proxy, I leaked information to the terrorists
告诉了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
about where the nerve gas was hidden.
你必须明白 先生
You have to understand, sir.
这批毒气绝不会对美国人造成威胁
This gas was never going to pose a threat to American lives.
绝不会造成威胁?
Never pose a threat?
民众死在机场里!
People died in the airport!
人♥质♥被杀了!
Hostages were killed!
我们原本希望减少这种间接损失
We had hoped to limit the collateral damage.
间接损失? 你到底在想什么?
Collateral damage? What are you thinking?
这是无法宽恕的罪行
This is an unspeakable crime.
沃尔特... 你必须解释清楚
Walt... you have to answer for this.
总统先生... 在您打电♥话♥之前
Mr. President... it's in your best interest to hear me out
最好听我讲完 这也关系到您的利益
before you make that phone call.
什么叫我的利益?
What do you mean my best interest?
分♥裂♥分子把毒气罐从我国偷运走
Sentox gas is being smuggled out of the country by separatists
是用来对付俄♥国♥的
who think they are going to use it against the Russians.
但是这批毒气罐 绝对到不了俄♥国♥
However, that nerve gas will never reach Russian soil.
你怎么知道?
And you know this how?
毒气罐的远程爆♥炸♥装置 在我们手上
We control the remote detonators on those gas canisters.
只要毒气罐运到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的基地
As soon as they reach the terrorists base,
我们就用卫星启动炸♥弹♥
we'll trigger the canisters by satellite
并且释放毒气
and release the gas.
所以今天发生的一切 只是为了消灭恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
So everything that happened today was just to kill a some terrorists?
不 最终目标是要找到确凿的证据
No, the goal is to produce a smoking gun.
能证明中亚拥有大规模杀伤性武器的证据
Proof of the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Central Asia.
这简直难以置信
This is unbelievable.
这是必要的
It's necessary.
这样我们才能找到借口
It will finally give us a pretext
在当地增加我们的军事力量
to increase our military presence in the region.
保证下一代的石油供应
Guaranteeing the flow of oil for the next generation.
你怎么敢这样
How dare you.
你怎么敢不经过我同意 就擅自行动
How dare you act without my consent.
你怎么敢把政♥府♥和整个国家 推进火坑
How dare you put this administration and this entire country in jeopardy.
你是叛国者
You're a traitor.
不 不 总统先生 我是爱国者!
No, no, Mr. President, I am a patriot!
我做的事都是为了
Doing what needs to be done for
本国的长治久安!
the continued safety and well being of this nation!
天哪...
My god...
是你下令杀了大卫·帕默尔
you gave the order to have David Palmer killed.
这非常令人遗憾 但必须这么做
That was an unfortunate, but necessary intervention.
他知道的太多了 并且我们有...
He found out too much and we had...
沃尔特!
Walt!
你是杀人犯 杀总统的凶手
You're rationalizing murder, the murder of a president.
你必须联络那些人
You're going to contact these people
把毒气罐在运走之前拿回来
and recover the nerve gas before it leaves the country.
我恐怕做不到 -为什么做不到?
I'm afraid I can't do that. - Why not?
我不知道毒气罐放在哪儿
I don't know where the nerve gas is.
我联络不上线人
And the man I have working inside has gone dark, he's unreachable.
现在 您就让事情顺其自然吧
Now, you'll let things play out as they are.
否则 您的政♥府♥会被牵扯进来
Otherwise, your administration will be implicated
而您的政♥治♥生涯 也将毁于一旦
and your presidency will be destroyed.
您自己选吧 总统先生
It's your choice, Mr. President.
杰克
Jack.
谢谢你愿意来见我 迈克
Thanks for seeing me like this, Mike.
怎么了?
What is it?
你有告诉别人见面的事吗?
Did you tell anyone we were meeting?
当然没有
Of course not.
王八蛋!
Son of a bitch!
你告诉谁了?
Who did you tell?
你告诉谁了?
Who did you tell?
我没告诉任何人 杰克!
I didn't tell anybody, Jack!
杰克·鲍尔 站在原地
Jack Bauer, stay right where you are.
放下武器 举起双手
Put down your weapons and put your hands up.
这是在干什么?
What's the meaning of this?
叫你的人退下!
Tell your men to stand down!
抱歉 先生 我们做不到
I'm sorry, sir, we can't do that.
是我叫他来的!
He's here at my request!
我们奉命行事 必要时可使用武力
We have orders to use force if necessary.
奉命? 谁的命令?
Orders? From who?
美国总统
The President of the United States.
跪下
Get on your knees.
谢谢
Thanks.
诺维克跟鲍尔已经被捕了
Novick and Bauer have been taken into custody.
所以只是把迈克·诺维克关起来?
So we're just gonna lock Mike Novick up?
暂时是这样
For the time being.
这样做有什么好处?
What good will it do?
他最后还是会被放出来
Eventually, he's gonna get out
然后告诉媒体
and he's gonna talk to the press.
他能说什么?
What can he say?
他什么也不知道
He doesn't know anything.
你说他去见了杰克·鲍尔
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表