24小时
第5季 第12集
前情提要
你的妻子在袭击中幸存下来了 -谢天谢地
Your wife survived the attack. - Thank God.
我不应该卷进来 我应该召回车队
I should never have given in. I should have ordered back the motorcade.
恐怖袭击失败了
The attack failed.
我们必须假定 他们会充分利用在美国国土上释放Sentox毒气来威胁国家
We have to assume they'll make good their threat to use the Sentox on American soil.
抱歉 我做错了 但是我别无选择
Sorry. I made a mistake. I didn't think I had any choice.
查尔斯 你屈服于他们
Charles. You didn't stand up to them.
你救了我的性命 -你客气了
You saved my life. - Well, you're welcome.
拥有你这样的人真是国家的幸运 我很幸运
The country's lucky to have men like you. I'm lucky.
罗根夫人
Mrs Logan.
亨德森负有责任 是他允许恐♥怖♥分♥子♥取得Sentox的控制权
Henderson set up the deal that allowed the terrorists to gain control of the Sentox.
他让我送死
He left me for dead.
现在 亨德森是我的重要线索
Henderson is our primary link.
你现在要告诉我怎样找到剩下的毒气
You are gonna tell me now how to find the rest of the gas.
来吧 杰克 开枪吧
Go ahead and do it, Jack. Get it done. Shoot me.
狗♥娘♥养♥的! -我射中了她膝盖上方 她还能行动
Oh, you son of a bitch! - I shot her above the knee. She can still walk.
如果你逼我再射她一次 她余生将在轮椅上度过了
If you make me shoot her again, she'll be in a wheelchair.
告诉他他想知道的 -我不能
Tell him what he wants to know. - I can't.
我要带克里斯托弗·亨德森去反恐局 我需要一件准备好的审讯室
I'm bringing Christopher Henderson into CTU. I need an interrogation room prepped.
我不介意你拿走我的钱包 我只需要拿回门卡
I don't care that you took my wallet. I just need to get my key card back.
你拿着也没用 它只是让我出入大楼的
It's of no value to you, it just lets me in this building.
你答应我说我们只拿走他的现金和信♥用♥卡♥
You told me we were gonna take his cash and a credit card.
这样我才能给我们弄到这些钱 这个值两万美金
That's how I'm getting us all this money. A $20, 000 line of credit right here.
谁会付给你这种钱?
Who's gonna pay you that kind of money?
我拿到门卡了 -你需要多长时间来改编程序?
I have the key card. - How long will it take you to reprogram it?
五分钟 然后我们就能用它进入反恐局了
Five minutes. Then we will be able to use it to access CTU.
好
Good.
以下事件发生于下午6点至7点之间
喂?
Yes?
我现在正在改编门卡的程序 -能行吗?
I'm reprogramming the CTU key card now. - Will it work?
我需要改变身份证 但保存麦吉尔的主管进入权限
I need to change the ID but preserve McGill's executive entry privileges.
不会有问题 -好
It won't be a problem. - Good.
我们的下属正在把毒气罐送往各个目的地 很快各就各位
Our couriers are delivering the canisters to the targets.
什么时候发动袭击? -等你处理完反恐局的事之后
When are you launching the attacks? - After you're done at CTU.
我挂断几分钟 到了就给我打电♥话♥
I'm a few minutes out. Call me when you're there.
知道
Understood.
我们发觉了对医院的袭击
We neutralised the attack on the hospital.
好 知不知道下一次可能袭击的目标?
Good. Do we have any idea what the terrorists' next target might be?
我们正在和州政♥府♥合作 加强高危目标的警戒力量
We're working with state authorities to harden security around the highest-value targets.
换句话说 就是不知道了 我们坐以待毙 等着比尔克再次袭击
In other words, no. We're just sitting around waiting for Bierko to hit us again.
先生 我们还有一条有希望的线索
We do have one promising lead, sir.
杰克·鲍尔能抓获逃跑了的那个人 克里斯托弗·亨德森
Jack Bauer was able to recapture the man who escaped, Christopher Henderson.
亨德森是个武器承包商 他是将神经毒气出♥售♥给比尔克的中介
Henderson was a defence contractor who brokered the sale of the nerve gas to Bierko.
是不是和在反恐局工作的克里斯托弗·亨德森同一个人?
Is this the same Christopher Henderson who worked at CTU?
是的 长官 他是外勤行动的头 杰克以贪污罪逮捕了他
Yes, sir. He was head of field ops. Jack brought him down on corruption charges.
这个亨德森知道怎样找到比尔克?
And this Henderson knows how to find Bierko?
我们认为是的 他不配合 杰克正在对他进行进一步审讯了
We believe so. He's not cooperating. Jack's bringing him in for further interrogation.
任何进展马上向我通报 -是 先生
Keep me posted on any progress. - Yes, sir.
布坎南先生 托尼 阿尔梅达要求在下面诊所见你
Mr Buchanan. Tony Almeida's been asking to see you down in the clinic.
现在没时间 告诉他一有时间我尽快赶到
I don't have time now. Tell him I'll get to him as soon as I can.
雷恩斯夫人 金 鲍尔到了
And Ms Raines, Kim Bauer is here.
她正在通过安检
She's just clearing Security.
带她到外勤行动办公室 -是
Put her in the field ops office, please. - Yes, ma'am.
金 鲍尔在这儿做什么? -杰克让我打电♥话♥给她的
What's Kim Bauer doing here? - Jack asked me to call her.
她知道吗?
Does she know?
还不知道
Not yet.
谁和她一起? -还不知道 但是我会从安检那里查到
Who's with her? - I don't know, but I'll find out from Security.
我是鲍尔 -是我
This is Bauer. - Hey, it's me.
伯克准备好审讯室了吗? -是的
Is Burke prepped for the interrogation? - Yes.
杰克 金刚到达反恐局
Jack, Kim just arrived at CTU.
你跟她说什么了? -没有
What did you say to her? - Nothing yet.
好 我想亲自告诉她
Good. I want her to hear it from me.
杰克 如果在她见到你之前知道你还活着 或许她比较容易接受些
Jack, it might be easier for her if she knows that you're alive before she sees you.
当我第一次见你... 只是... – 我知道
When I first saw you... It... it's just... - Yeah, I know.
我... 我明白
I... I understand.
你跟她说的时候
Look, when you talk to her,
解释一下 我没有告诉她我还活着是为了保护她
explain that I couldn't tell her I was still alive cos I was trying to protect her.
当然 -奥黛丽 谢谢你
Of course I will. - Audrey, thank you.
金现在就在反恐局
Kim's at CTU right now.
你的死讯传来后 蔡斯离开了她
You know, after you died, Chase left her.
她很受打击 这些你知道吗?
She hit bottom. Did you know that?
直到现在 她才逐渐恢复
It's only right now she's putting her life back together.
或许你知道这些 但却什么也没做
Maybe you did know but couldn't do anything about it.
这些与你无关 -我想跟我有关
This doesn't concern you. - I think it concerns me.
你不在的时候 米里亚姆和我一直陪着金
Miriam and I were there for Kim when you weren't.
不管你怎么看我 米里亚姆和我都爱这个女孩
Whatever you may think of me, Miriam and I love that girl.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我的父母都是在这儿去世的
Both my parents died here.
我发誓过再也不会回到这个地方 -如果你想离开 我们现在就走
I swore I'd never come back to this place. - We can leave right now if you want.
她来了
Here, she's coming.
金
Kim.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
这是巴里·兰德斯 – 嗨
This is Barry Landes. - Hi.
奥黛丽·雷恩斯
Audrey Raines.
是什么? 你要告诉我什么重要的事情?
So, what it is? What did you have to tell me that was so important?
我们最好能单独谈谈 -你可以当着巴里面说
It would be better if we talked in private. - You can say it in front of Barry.
金 我真的认为... – 不 不 没关系的
Kim, I really think... - No, no. It's OK.
是关于你父亲的
It's about your father.
关于他什么事?
What about my father?
他还活着
He's alive.
金 他想告诉你 但是他不能 这都是为了保护你
Kim, he wanted to tell you but he couldn't, in order to protect you.
政♥府♥里有人想将你父亲置于死地
Someone in the government wanted your father dead,
所以他伪造了自己的死讯隐匿起来
so he staged his own death and went underground.
他知道如果告诉你他还活着 会给你带来危险
He knew that you wouldn't be safe if he told you that he was alive.
我也是今天早上才知道的
I didn't know either until this morning.
我想要是在你见到他之前告诉你 你或许会好受些
I thought maybe if I told you now before you saw him it might be a little bit easier.
他现在正在来反恐局的路上
He's on his way in now to CTU.
你好 迈克
Hello, Mike.
副总统先生 我以为你今天在盐湖城
Mr Vice President. I thought you were at Salt Lake City today.
哈尔取消约会 改到这里了 迈克
Hal cancelled his engagements to be here, Mike.
我们需要所有人手来处理这件事
We need all hands on deck to deal with this situation.
当然 总统先生 -好 那么 哈尔 你怎么想的?
Of course, Mr President. - OK. So, what's on your mind, Hal?
总统先生 当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击的时候 你要维持秩序
Mr President, when these terrorists attack you're gonna need to maintain order.
我给你些建议 你可以参考一下目前和反恐局所实施的计划是否不足应付现状
And I submit to you the plan you're implementing with CTU is inadequate.
先生 这是经过仔细研究才做出来的计划
Sir, it was drawn up after careful study for an attack of just this magnitude.
反恐局已经和第一反应部队合作了
CTU is already coordinating with first responders.
好 他们应该这么做
Fine, and they should still do so.
不过我提议的是更大规模的举措
But what I'm proposing is something far more sweeping.
这是以事实为依据提议的 安德鲁
I believe it's warranted by the facts. Andrew.
一开始 我修正了反恐局所作出的伤亡人数估算
To begin with, I'm revising all of CTU's casualty estimates.
假定恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击所有目标… 医院 邮局
Based on the assumptions the terrorists will hit all of these targets... hospitals, malls,
体育场 运输中心…
sporting arenas, transit hubs...
我估算最少伤亡人数为40万
my low estimate is 400, 000 casualties.
还有可能增加 -我想知道你怎样得出的结论
That's a considerable upward revision. - I'd like to know how you reached it.
你尽管和我的工作组咨♥询♥
You're free to talk to my working group.
这还有很多人不拿这次威胁当回事
There are a lot of people who don't take this threat seriously enough.
我认为你最好说话注意下 虽然没有提上议程 但是确实这么做的
I assure you we're taking it very seriously. We have no agenda but to do so.
你的建议是什么?
What's your recommendation?
我们需要考虑在洛杉矶提前宣布对大部分地区进行戒♥严♥
We should think of a pre-emptive declaration of martial law in the greater Los Angeles area.
总统先生 戒♥严♥法只能在万不得已的情况下才能采用
Mr President, martial law is appropriate only as a last-ditch measure.
不能作为预防措施 – 继续
Not as a pre-emptive one. - Go on.
我们所做的每项研究都表明只会引起更多不安情绪 而不是缓解
Every study we've done has shown it would incite more unrest, not less.
你需要议会的批准 -这就是我们为什么不称之为戒♥严♥法
And you'd need approval from Congress. - Which is why we won't call it martial law.
我们派军队到街上 阻止人们互相伤害
We're putting troops on the street to try to keep people from killing each other.
你是在制♥造♥还没发生的恐慌 现在 公众甚至还不知道这次威胁
The panic hasn't happened. Right now the public isn't even aware of a threat.
你宣布戒♥严♥法 你就必须告诉他们
You declare martial law, you'll have to tell them.
派遣军队需要多长时间? -我已经和五角大楼联♥系♥过了
How long will it take to deploy the troops? - I'm in touch with the Pentagon.
国防部随时待命
The National Guard is on stand-by pending your decision.
我同意这样做 但是看在上帝的份上 去和议会谈
I agree there's a case to be made, but for God's sake, let's make it to Congress.
我们可以说是紧急... – 我们没有时间了
We can declare an emergency... - We don't have time.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表