暂时别动 柯蒂斯 什么也别做
Stand down, Curtis. Take no action.
集♥合♥所有作战部队 准备跟踪
Reassemble the tac teams and mount a follow operation.
所有部队 继续待命
All teams stand by.
林恩是对的
Lynn's right.
不管发生什么 杰克都应付得来
Whatever happens, Jack can handle it.
他也必须应付下来
He has to.
请进
Come in.
打扰一下 罗根夫人
Excuse me, Mrs. Logan.
什么事?
What is it?
劳拉·坎贝尔让我把媒体发言稿交给你
Laura Campbell gave me the press release to give to you.
我被搞糊涂了
I'm confused.
怎么了?
About what?
不像你所说的 他们把沃尔特·卡明斯当作英雄 而不是叛国者
It's not what you said. They're calling Walt Cummings a hero, not a traitor.
真难以置信!
I don't believe this!
怎么样?
Well?
反恐局那边有进展吗?
Is CTU any closer?
他们正在进行卧底行动
They're mounting an undercover operation,
他们希望由此找到毒气罐
which they hope will lead them to the canisters.
光希望解决不了问题
Hope is not good enough.
我们要结果 你得给他们重申一遍 迈克!
We want results. You need to make that abundantly clear to them, Mike!
我相信他们正竭尽所能去办 先生
I believe they're doing everything that can be done, sir.
我刚看了你关于沃尔特之死的声明
I just read the statement you issued about Walt's death.
"过度操劳引发的压力夺走了这个国家一位孺子牛式的好公仆"
"Stress due to overwork robbed this country of one of its most dedicated public servants. "
"他为国家付出的... "
"His work with this administration has... "
你想瞒住所有的事
You're covering everything up.
我先出去一下
I'll wait outside.
你别走 迈克
Don't go anywhere, Mike.
这肯定是你的主意
Your fingerprints are all over this.
查尔斯 我们一起商量过的
Charles, we worked on this together.
我还以为你会告诉公众
I thought we'd both agreed that you needed to go public about
沃尔特与今天这些事情的关联
Walt's involvement with everything that is going on today.
我知道 我知道你很失望
I know. I know you're disappointed,
但我觉得很明显沃尔特的自杀改变了一切
but I think it's obvious that Walt taking his own life changes things.
明显的是这满纸胡言!
What's obvious is that this is a pack of lies!
罗根夫人...
Mrs. Logan...
彻底揭发
Full disclosure would have been necessary
在我们确保沃尔特为其所为接受审判时是必要的
to ensure Walt faced justice for what he'd done.
但他这么一死 这样就没意义了
With his death making that a non-issue,
这么做
It was decided this course
是为了他的家人好
was best for his family.
哦... 少来
Oh... Don't.
你根本不关心他的家人
You don't care about his family.
你决定这么做是为了你自己
You decided that this was best for you.
但 查尔斯 你完全错了... -玛莎 够了!
But, Charles, you are dead wrong... - Martha, that's enough!
是我做的决定...
I made my decision...
我是总统
and I am the president.
这意味着你有责任说出事实...
Which means it's your job to tell the truth...
即使事实是丑恶的
even when it's ugly.
如果你不去说 我去
And if you don't, I will.
如果你这么想说出事实
If you feel so strongly about telling the truth,
那你不妨等沃尔特的妻子来了 从她那开始
you can start with Walt's wife when she arrives.
苏珊娜要过来?
Suzanne's coming here?
她来领回他丈夫的尸体
To collect her husband's body.
这样你就可以告诉她
So you can be the one to tell her that the real reason
沃尔特选择这种懦夫的方式结束生命是
that Walt took the coward's way out
是因为他让自己蒙羞
was because he disgraced himself
并被叛祖国
and he betrayed his country.
好吧
All right.
虽然会很痛苦...
It'll be very painful...
但这样做才是对的
but it's the right thing to do.
我们在杰克身后一英里处
We're one mile behind Jack,
在诺德霍夫大街上向西行驶 刚开过塞普尔韦达大街
heading west on Nordhoff, just passing Sepulveda.
保持距离
Maintain your distance.
我们在卫星上发现他们了 不会弄丢的
We've got them on satellite. We're not going to lose them.
我们去哪?
Where are we going?
这重要吗?
What does it matter?
我还有别的交易 我想知道我还能不能赶上
I have another appointment, I just want to know if I'm going to make it.
我们就快到了
We're almost there.
是快还是慢取决于你
How long it takes once we get there is up to you.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我告诉过你
I told you.
我们得确保遥控装置能够控制毒气罐
We need to make sure the remote trigger works on the canisters.
哦 上帝 你们带了一罐毒气
Oh, my god, you've got one of the canisters with you.
俄维奇想实地测试一下
Erwich wants a field test.
要是这玩意被释放 我可不想待在方圆50英里内
I'm not going to be within 50 miles of that thing when it goes off.
我们有防毒面具
We have masks.
目标是哪?
What's the target?
柯蒂斯 你听见了吗?
Curtis, are you reading this?
听见了 是否要我重新部署拦截他们?
Yeah. You want me to reposition the tac team for an intercept?
不! 在亲眼看到毒气罐之前先别
No! Not till we have a visual on the canister.
如果他们沿着诺德霍夫大街开下去
If they stay on Nordhoff,
那边有个工业区和两个零售区
up ahead there's an industrial park and two retail complexes.
他们刚刚向北走了 不妙
They just turned north. That's not good.
怎么了 克萝伊 他们可能会袭击哪里?
What is it, Chloe, what's the potential target?
森赖斯 希尔斯商场
The Sunrise Hills mall.
柯蒂斯 他们的目标可能是森赖斯 希尔斯商场
Curtis, the intended target is the Sunrise Hills mall.
重复一遍... 他们的目标可能是森赖斯 希尔斯商场
Repeat... the intended target is the Sunrise Hills mall.
正在给作战部队传送商场的结构图和周边环境资料
Uploading schematics of the mall, surrounding streets, to tac teams now.
好 全体人员已准备好
All right, all teams stand by for positioning.
我们会在停车楼的二层待命
We're setting up at the second level of the parking structure.
就是这了
This is it.
柯蒂斯?
Curtis?
你发现杰克了吗?
Do you have Jack on visual?
对 他和两个嫌犯出现在南边的停车场
Yeah. He and the two hostiles are in the south parking lot.
A组 速度就位包围那个停车场
Alpha team, take the position on the perimeter of the lot.
B组 派几个便衣到商场出口去
Bravo team, I want your plainclothes agents in position at the mall doors.
你们怎么把毒气罐带进去?
How are you going to get the canister inside?
从正门进去
Through the front door.
有人问起
Anyone asks,
就说我们是修空调的
we're working on the air-conditioning.
我不同意 我不去
I didn't agree to this. I'm not going in.
不行 你一定得去
Yes, you are.
杰克正在尽力拖延
Jack is trying to stall for time.
我们还在等什么?
What are we waiting for?
这里面有上百个摄像头
There are hundreds of video cameras in there.
不出几个小时 全国人都会知道我们长什么样
This entire country will know what we look like in the next few hours.
我们就是要让你们的领袖知道是谁干的
We want your leaders to know who did this to them.
这是你们的事
This is your fight.
我和俄维奇说好我只是卖♥♥芯片给他
The deal I made with Erwich was to sell him the chip,
而不是让我的脸登上新闻头条
not to get my face all over the news.
你只有乖乖合作 俄维奇才会留你性命
Erwich prefers to keep you alive, but only if you cooperate.
现在 把外套拿给我
Now, hand me the jackets.
杰克 我们会命令作战部队马上行动
Jack, we're moving the tac teams in
在你们进入商场之前夺回毒气罐
to recover the canister before you go inside the mall.
好吧 让我们结束这一切
Fine, let's get this over with.
一准备好我就会通知你
I'll let you know as soon as we're in position.
立刻调遣部队
Sending redeployment orders now.
等等
Hold off on that.
什么? 林恩?
What? Lynn?
我们得在他们进去之前阻止他们
We have got to stop them before they get inside.
如果现在行动 俄维奇就会发现我们正试图追踪他
If we move in now, Erwich will know that we're onto him,
我们就没法找到剩下的毒气罐了
and we won't be led to the other canisters.
你不会想让他们把这事做成吧?
Are you talking about letting them go through with this?
牺牲那里所有人的性命?
Sacrificing the lives of all those people?
我的意思是
We're talking about accepting the damage
1罐毒气造成的伤亡
that one canister can do,
总比19罐造成的更能接受
versus what the other 19 can do.
你疯了 比尔?
This is insane. Bill?
在这儿比尔说了不算 我说了算!
Bill's not in charge here, I am!
我们得请示总统
We need to call the president.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表